Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast - Page 5

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Are you from Russia?

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes -

Speaking in "tongues" is a form of mass hysteria... it's hightend emotional states that bring it on...

Also many people only pretend and recite what they've heard others doing...

Sincere people merely acting as they have been expected by a preset standard for behavior in an environment equivolent to brainwashing and hypnotism...

Rythmic music rituals and programmed language leading to a forgone conclusion... the action of the group psychology

And the Daughters of Edom that Cain went and married when he fled after killing Able... whole nations of people seperate from the Adam and Eve equation...

But Nick lacks the depth to create his own religion... he has to latch on to the same old places and stories from other antiquity...

Why not have a tree in the rain forest be his tree of life and everyone pilgrimage there...?

Because he has no control of the present... he doesn't control the rainforest... but by story telling he can claim true ownership of the old holy lands and not go through the bother and work of creating anything original...

A true insult to his future followers that he won't even do the work.

But there is a sort of sick pleasure in trying to grasp this formless thinker... even to help him out... but he's nearly 40...

This is a choice a lifetime in the making... you have a better chance of raising the physically dead than bringing him around to reality...

Let's hope he's already on some watch list and can't arm himself. Which isn't funny at all... we banter back and forth...

but he's serious... The ultimate contradiction... a powerless God... when that powerlessness finally does hit home... where will it take a failed forty year old...?

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 54yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nickols_k is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm from Russia!

Glossolalia always was the base of Judaism, since times of Abram and Moses, and has played a key role in destruction of curses received by the Earth for a sin of Adam. Hebrews actively preached it between other people, including ancient Babylon, Greece, Syria and Egypt. There were legends about magic power of glossolalia: in fact it is capable to make a real competition of the highest magic, causing, around of herself, prosperity of the nature and local acceleration in scientific and technical progress, bringing glory to those kings and people who practice it. In fact, under certain conditions, it is capable to transform desert into a blossoming garden, and to improve that seems to all, hopelessly spoiled and irrevocably lost. It is capable to influence a course of history, to stop bloody wars, to cure patients, to present with wisdom people, to destroy karma and to grant freedom, destroying madness and fetters of damnations. It presented ancient Hebrews with improbable blossoming of culture, luxury and riches, granting to knowledge in any sciences and progress of human spirit. It introduced together with herself wonderful blossoming of poetry, music and all kinds of arts, filling a life with sense and pleasure. It even found to herself a place among early Christians as a heritage of culture of Judaism in which they have been brought up, but because of dogmas of the religion, they did not give it enough attention.

Later, with the beginning of times of the greatest madness, foolishness and ignorance, and also darkness of obscurantism which was established on the Earth together with a celebration of Christianity, glossolalia was carefully got rid, having turned to the forbidden practice. Already at end of 1st century, the phenomenon of glossolalia has completely become obsolete in the Christian communities. With coming to power of Catholic Church the empire of darkness and madness has strengthen. In fact in compliance with doctrines of Catholicism, glossolalia has been declared by a kind of obvious pretence, a uncontrollable hysteria of demonized people, an accessory of ecstasy pagan cults, such as: shamans dancing with barracking, mutter frenzied, run into ecstasy, attacks of schizophrenia and so forth. Those who practiced of glossolalia, the inquisition forced them to renounce it pursued, accompanying it is tortures and threats to betray their death on a fire, together with sorcerers and magicians who, in opinion of Catholic Church, spread antichristian ideology and were consider as servants of a devil. In fact, glossolalia carried to a kind of spells certain black grimoire from dark forces. From point of view that glossolalia took place among early Christians and apostles, it is nothing Christianity was to hate glossolalia, but human ignorance always is afraid of the unknown things. Followers of glossolalia have been compelled to disappear carefully from persecutions of Christians, and glossolalia became the mystical art accessible only to units devoted, finding to a place among esoteric and mysticism. However, it was kept between some currents of the Hinduism and the Buddhism. However, these doctrines gave not enough attention to glossolalia, preferring to it to a practice of yoga and meditations, as sufficient for spiritual development. The official interdiction of glossolalia, in all Christian countries, became the reason of that horrifying recourse and involution in the area of a science that was observed last 2000 years on the Earth, and the reason of backlog of our Creation from Creation #6 in the development and in scientific and technical progress.

That speaks AntiChrist, who was born to be free! Who was born under sign 666!!!

[  Edited by nickols_k at   ]
 52yrs • M •
Well-

Since in this country you have freedom of all forms of speach then you should be using this Glossolalia to the fullest extent...

You and its adherents should have made an explosion of progress that would be its own proof...

You would not have to convinvce anyone by argument...

You would merely have to point out your success and the reason for it...

Where are all the adherents of Glossolalia who no longer have to hide from the inquisitions... and the crosses and the fires....?

Why don't these billionaires step forward...

Why don't these magicians step to the forefront...?

Why don't you float out to the Arizona desert and transform it since you have the highest form of development being the Anti-Christ....!?

MUMBO JUMBO that's why...!

Mumbo Jumbo by any other name would still stink as sweet...

not exactly Shakespear but you get my meaning...

Rambling incoherently and then linking any coincidences that occur to your ramblings...?

Then calling that the foundation for science or civilization...!

Even when you nearly sound intelligible... Nickolas...

In Russia they would probably just give you some strong vodka and go back to the party with the regular people...

which I'm going to do right now... take a shot Nick you neeeeeed it ....!

46yrs • M •
Huh? He IS from Russia! Or, at least, that's what his profile says. I didn't think the Russian accent extended to the written word, though---What I mean is, I didn't really know he was from Russia (I hadn't looked at his profile until now), but his writing read like script dialogue for a russian character in a play or a movie. Interesting.

52yrs • M •
A great deal about Nicholas doesn't ring true... and yes his "broken" English does seem forced and contrived...

He may just be an intelligent other person playing a small prank... complex but a prank none the less...

Either way it's a joke.

54yrs • M •
Glossolalia can be proved unlike bible! Everyone may spend 3-4 hours to test it.
And any other discussion about Glossolalia will become unnecessary.

52yrs • M •
And at the same time while he claims the unfailing nature of "Glossolalia"... it hasn't caught on...?

No matter how many detractors when a system works it's nearly impossible to keep people away from it...

And once they build to a small but critical mass of adherents who prove the validity of their way of life over and over...

Like mathmeticians... scientists... martial artists... etc.

Their theories and practices spread across the world like a wild fire... because they work...!

Because after all the personality and charisma wear off a cultish following... people stick with what works...

So again... a direct question... where are the onclaves of converts...?

Where are the people that openly practice this "art" so they may be observed...? Or like all other cults do you require a person join and practice before they can SEE THE LIGHT...?

Most Cult like behavior doesn't like to be observed by outsiders... and non-practicioners... we're too critical...

But after hours and hours of chanting incoherently to ourselves waiting for the coincidences to line up... you'll have a small percentage of converts per every 100 persons...

Like I said in the beginning Nicholas is reading from Cult-building-101.. just won't admit it... totally unoriginal.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In America people join cults,
In Soviet Russia cults join you!

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 46yrs • M •
I think this guy has read too many F. Paul Wilson novels--like the Repairman Jack series, or The Keep--stuff like that.

54yrs • M •
This thread was started for those who interested with my article!

Nobody joins you but you join my culture!

52yrs • M •
quote:
This thread was started for those who interested with my article!

Nobody joins you but you join my culture!

Another example of backwards thinking... the article must have been started TO GET PEOPLE INTERESTED IN HIS ARTICLE but can we attribute this to his faltering skill with the language...?

Sometimes yes sometimes no... it varies so you decide

And according to Nicholas since "you join my culture" is his new mantra... even a passing glance at his article means you've joined him...

This is a grab for the weakest of minds, those that already believe in spirits and spooks and think one can be contaminated by them... even in passing...

Cult-building 101...

When we ask to see the "mark" that he himself claims to have as a proof of his claims it disappears...

When we ask him to prove his powers by doing something in the physical world with his powers... he tells us that we should chant in unwritten tounges at our toasters until we see a sign...

for 3-4 hours....!

Now he says we've already joined him just by conversing with him...

He grows more powerless by the second...

Nick... how are we goning to know it's you on TV when you are rampaging through McDonald's or some Campus or your girlfriends job...?

could you wear a specific Chicken Suit or something...?

A Chicken Suit toting a high calibur rifle is a pretty clear sign...

otherwise how will we know it's you for sure...?

You have no power other than rhetoric... and not much of that...

You are the Coo Coo Puffs Prophet...!

There you go... can you make a prediction....! ? One that isn't so vague that it could apply to the next 2000 years...? !

Prophesy.... do something slightly Celestial...

Because the fact of the matter is... if you went in public with this ranting and raving about being the anti christ you would be locked up immediately...

You wouldn't be treated as the leader of some church... new or not...

They'd lock you up... so publicly you are a sham...!

YOU ONLY DO THIS ON YOUR COMPUTER....! IN SECRET....!

Phony....!

54yrs • M •
I try to not show my power in forums! I'm preaching glossolalia which is competable to highest magic.

If you interested with it then you will try glossolalia and it's not a problem to spend 3-4hours to covience self or to break false illusions. All other - the flame!

35yrs • F •
Lion_Heart89 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Talk about over kill, look i'm peagan and i'm tired of people saying crap about magic ok, wake up to what pathetic life you have and realize your a damger to yourself and others if by some chance you do get to them.
Adam i do believe you are on the right track with the histaria "sorry for bad spelling"
When i first read this post i thought ok another person with a out there thought, but dude your WAY out there! at first it was talerable and when Adam started in on you, you lost it and started bullshitting, along with your site, WOW, that was scary....lol.

"the more you try the more you learn right and wrong"
 54yrs • M •
It seems that Adam loves bullshit and poroduces it. I have no other explanation for he behaviour

sorry for bad spelling

That speaks AntiChrist, who was born to be free! Who was born under sign 666!!!

Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy