Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - l2 () l3
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast - Page 4

User Thread
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Even then he claims the "mark" is a "special" mark...

on his cheek... not his fore head or his hand or anyplace one would expect...

something like a birthmark or a mole... but for our purposes it's the mark of the beast...

up until now I was not clear that he's claiming to be the Anti-christ ...

wow

now you've done it...

and I'll need a lot more proof than you puffing out your cheek for a webcam... like...

where am I...?

Aren't you supposed to be super natural in some way...? shouldn't you be able to wow the world with your arrival...?

Or have your claims that the bible is totally erroneous served the dual purpose of excusing you from substantiating your claim in any way...?

HOW convienient...!

I have a birth mark.... I didn't know it was there until my ex-fiance discovered it one day... it's the constellation Aries..

I'm a bit of a war-monger... coincidence...?

Or a reason for all of the worlds military to rally to whatever other wacko mumbo jumbo leaks out of my cerabellum...?

Aries is also the constellation 2000 years ago that is said to be the star that was in 90 degree right ascension to the planet... the star of bethlehem...

the current right ascension is Piesces... I was born under Piesces...

Perhaps our meeting on this sight is no coincidence afterall Special-K...

Ever notice almost every time you walk down the street your home is on, nothing happens... wierd huh...?

Spooky is nothing but a trick of the mind and the facts can always be warped around the times to make them seem special...

We don't need to reach all the way to the beginning...

We don't need to reach all the way to the ending of time...

We need enough history and science to predict enough future and science to sustain enough life and present... everything else is over-reaching ego based because life is a limited thing...

Sustain the planet for future generations... sustain the resources...

Strange connectivity to the forces of nature through inactivity... by just meditating or praying for it is childish... it's like throwing a mild mannered tantrum...!

You'll never set off an atom bomb by just thinking about E = mc squared...

You have to go through the steps to do it...

If Nicholas were the Anti-Christ his rise to power would be assured and not appear as some wingless bird flapping in a shit-puddle...

The fact is that there is no Anti-Christ... becasue in order for the Anti-Christ to be coming into power... Christ would have to be in power....!!!!

Who among us is arrogant enough to claim that Christ is in power and authority... not in theory...

But really...

Order and decency do not rule the day... decadence and variance do...

disorder and violence are a way of life for most of the world, and America is insulated by the most powerful MILITARY and ECONOMIC POWER on the Earth....!

If Nicholas K were the anti anything why don't his people claim him and plant him on his throne...? It seems well prepared for him...?

Because it's a fairytale... a fancy fairy tale that only gains strength from our own denouncing him...

Look at what he does... He just keeps claiming it ... that's it

Line after line of mumbo jumbo and claiming it...

No power

He has to follow the road rules, even strike a match

Nothing....

I eagerly look forward to putting a face with this nutt-cracker...!

We would all like to see the cheek of the beast...

The cheek that grandma used to pinch... now the firey cheek of unholy retribution for millenia of Gods rejection....

Nicholas_K.... reveal yourself at last let's see your birthmark...!

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 54yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nickols_k is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Revelation informs us about forehead and hand only! It seems that you have added cheek to it but revelation promized plaqgues for such deals!

FYI: I never paint the mark of the beast

That speaks AntiChrist, who was born to be free! Who was born under sign 666!!!

35yrs • F •
Lion_Heart89 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Wow just jumping into this conversation blows anyone away, so what syic-ward are you from... Everyones judgment on religion is different but your is WAY out there, and Adam wow you type alot...lol made it hard to keep along, but really why not just post a pic to show "THE MARK" or are you just driven for attention, because when you think about it your not getting any good attention from anyone, so wake up say sorry and join reality, and get on with your life........

"the more you try the more you learn right and wrong"
 52yrs • M •
Look everyone-

Nick is a toothless dragon... because....

HE is the one that claimed that HE had a mark on his face... now he is claiming that WE added the cheek to the list of places to look for it...

I envy Nick... with no drugs his room is constantly spinning...

I suppose the next thing is for him to say he has no such mark to produce and this has all been an experiment in nothing at all...

Can anyone else remember Nicholas_K saying he had a mark on his stupid cheek after he came back from the dead visiting with the Beast and the Anti-christ or some thing along those lines...?

I'm not the only one right..?

OOOOooo.k....!

Now I know I'm dealing with the "dark lord" or "lies" and all... so we shouldn't expect a straight answer... but c'mon...!

For Lion_Heart89... this is why the responses are long and probably boring ... we've been trying to talk this guy off a 2 foot ledge and I'm starting to think he should jump and see nothing will happen...

54yrs • M •
My article contains enough colorful description of mark of the beast!

Adam, I have many toothes because you are fantasist!

52yrs • M •
Look Nicholas has the memory of a squirrel after winter looking for his nuts he burries in fall...

quote:

Devil is NOT beast! Devil lives on our planet but beast lives in afterlife! Only proof of my visit in afterlife is the mark of beast which I have on my left cheek.

My article explains all details of my afterlife tour.

First in his "article" he claims the mark of the beast is on the "soul" and can't be seen...

Then he claims that he has a "special" mark that only he has on his cheek... we don't know if it's his face or not, let's hope...

Like a drunken dancing bum... you pass on a night out... Nick loses his amusement value... quickly ... he shortly becomes pitiful...

Ranting and raving quickly become boring and only feed on the fire we give him...

Bet any amount he quickly loses interest value after we stop feeding him... he's unoriginal...

He may not be toothless but he is dragging on and on... the same every time...

Sitting in his room with his internet connection and a mirror looking at his cheek...
-----"Me Anti- Me Anti- Me Anti-...."

The frightening thing is that he's borderline... not that I'm a pro... but he thinks he's supposed to rule the world for 1000's of years...

He thinks he's immortal...

He thinks he's a celestial being...

He probably doesn't want children in uniforms in school but in costumes...!

Nick... can you hear that... it's the sound of the air leaking out of your windbag...

No more colorful descriptions of marks Nick.. it's not enough.. show us the mark... that too hard for the lord of the world...?

You are a farce. Period.

35yrs • F •
Lion_Heart89 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
There not boring their comical and some what interesting "lol" but you do make good points,
but to nick, man really just give it up, walk up stairs and ask your mom to take you to the doctor, because you are a real harm to yourself, and possable others....

"the more you try the more you learn right and wrong"
 54yrs • M •
Did you hear something about soul and 7 shells of aura? From point of topology they are located within and around of our body! My mark of the beast is located on soul in area of left cheek!

That speaks AntiChrist, who was born to be free! Who was born under sign 666!!!

52yrs • M •
Holy convienient contrivences batman...!

Well I guess that settles it... You have no VISIBLE mark to show us..

Your whole World of Beast is a Fantasy World...

Since all of your battles take place Soul-to-Soul...

Evil vs. Good...

Why not let them battle it out and reward you in the Soul Realm in either Heaven or Hell... and leave the Real World to those of us willing to deal with it...

Perhaps I'm more qualified to be YOUR god Nicholas... since I successfully predicted every move you would make up until this last denial of even having a mark...

Your stock just went through the floor...

Like I said at the beginning... too much X-box not enough discipline...

Stick the red ball in your mouth strap on your leathers and let your mom go to town on you with the whips and chains for a few... it'll work wonders

54yrs • M •
My mark is visble but not for ordinal people! Our world conatians many things which can't be visible for human's eyes!

You qualified to be my monkey!

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Geez! And I thought my theories were nutty. Well, they probably are but at least I don't identify with them. This "beast" thing, this "666" thing, if there's any truth to it at all, would have to be all symbolic, not literal. There has to be some kind drug involved in this thread--whether psychadelic or psychotropic, I dunno.

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
 52yrs • M •
Well-

Since in your Bizzaro world everything is reversed...

I'd be holding the chain and he'd be running around on it while I cranked out tunes on a little machine...

Insults...

No direct response except to say he's dissappointed us again...
no visible mark... unless you are special like him...

Luckily that is a religion of One...

Also it would appear my work here is done... for anyone willing to read this entire entertaining thread of tripe...

But I'll be watching for you Nicholas... whenever your drug levels rise higher than the median level... i'll be here

refuting your garbage line by line... and if not keeping you grounded blowing you away...

For anyone not yet convinced this "guy" is off his nutt... go to his link at the beginning of this thread...

He actually advocates speaking in made up languages to you home appliances and watching for signs from god in them...

Nicks sitting too close to the micro wave oven for the tolehouse cookies..

booga booga booga...!

55yrs • F •
Sam356 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[/b] I was reading your article. I you said that you died and where met be the beast. Other have died and they said they were met by a light. Have you read the Bible all the way through from cover to cover? Didn't you have questions about how Adam and Eve when to a city? Didn't you have questions about how if they were the first man and women on earth how would they go to a city? Also when the flood hit Noah, they went to a city after the flood. What is up with this? What about Moses? He had a brother. Evan how right after they left Egypt, Moses's brother made an idol for everyone to worship. Moses broke the two tables that contained the ten comandments and killed all those who worshipped the idol. He didn't kill his bother who made it. Why is that? The killed in the name of God. God was saying he would kill them all and start again with other people. God was killing a lot of the people in Moses's time. There was no talk of a the beast during that time. Why is that? Do you think that it may be possible that we create what we need in a god? The our minds can make us believe anything. What able those people now a days that think they speak in tounges? To speak in tounges, every person is suppose to understand what you are saying. The reason for speaking in tounges was to spread god's word to everyone. But todays people have convinced themselves that they are doing just that. However, no one understands them. Why is that? I think it's because it's all not true. There isn't a god and there isn't a beast. We just want life to go on after death so bad we have made up our minds to think that way. It's depressing not having god. We just want something that says we are hear for a reason. Any reason. But the true as I see it is that we are hear for a reason. That is to make our life the best we can. To find to good in all of us. To see how things can be and try to make it that way. I believe to hate is a waste of time. It doesn't make anything better, and it just drags you down. To love someone no matter what, through thick and thin, that will truly bring you happiness. To put your self on the edge and come away finding happiness instead of sadness. If we look for the bad in people, we will find it. We all have our faults. But what if we focus on the good in people we met. How much nicer are you to people who treat you nice? How much kinder are you to people who treat you kind? How much more understanding of others are you to who treat you with understanding? So if this is how you react to those who treat this way. Wouldn't it make sence to treat others with kindness, understanding, forgiviness. They made always treat you back the same way you treat them, but don't you think the chances are greater then if you treat them bad?

I see that you are saying to worship the beast. But has this bought you happiness, kindness, or forgiviness in your life? The only person you have controll in changeing is yourself. So please, look to see how you can make a difference.

"What is wrong with me?"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hope you understand this Nickols.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 54yrs • M •
ABOUT ADAM AND EVA! It would be wrongly to think that Lucifer came into paradise one without companions! Second, right after Adam's fall approx 1 000 000 000 angel did perform escape from Kingdom of Heaven! IMHO such number of worker is far enough to build many cities and towns!

The beast existed along ago. The fact that bible didn't talk about the beast doesn't mean non exisatnce of beast! Bible is too thin book to keep everything! It's strange when people use bible as only historical book for Earth's history!

I'M LIVING WINESS OF THE BEAST IN AFTERLIFE! IF YOU DOON'T BELIEVE ME THEN HOW DO YOU BELIVE IN BIBLE? NOBODY FROM YOU EVEN SEEN CHRIST BUT EVERY FROM YOU COUNTS BIBLE AS AUTHORITY BOOK!!!

Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy