Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world. - Archimedes
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What one quality would make the world better? - Page 4

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
pier is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The one and only thing that could and would make the world better is consciousness. Everything else would follow.

29yrs • M •
Exole is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Open-mindedness

70yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that littlejohn is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
TXH .. You are making me nervous with talk like that. maybe I need to give you my phone number in case you getting a little close to the edge or something. You way to smart to be talking like that. Reach out if you need to man. I'm not embarassed or ashamed of pointing out ... that remark felt funny like not good.

70yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that littlejohn is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
from a point in time, like right this minute .. an infinite number of vectors are possible, a small number are probable. this team wants to know which one of those potential realities is ... better. Who am I.. screw me, I dont get to vote, but even still, I am going to offer a suggestion... If you make a claim about which "best" vector .. do us the honor of stating why .... please. Oh, yes, forgot... the world would be better if everyone would do this or that.... does not describe the vector. Please say why your various behavior modification recommendations result in a specific vector and why you think that is best. Otherwise , and again i freely admit I am nobody ..... but you will have stated nothing useful ... IMHO.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that pickup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
radical openness as exole said open mindedness

thx, just because you spent a long time doing a terrible thing does not mean that your skeletons are who you are now.

you should describe your skeletons and get them out in the open for the world to see

as david foster Wallace put it the truth will set you free just as soon as it is finished with you

don't hide from your skeletons and demons bring them out and get your dukes up, know your audience though

If you want to tell someone the truth, make them laugh or they'll kill you - Oscar Wilde.

this quote speaks to you as an audience member but also know who your talking to. I have serious trust issues so I don't have a broad audience but I do have some people to talk to,

the meaning of life is to love, wherever it takes you, love death as it is for your former self.

As rebirth, the new you, the phoenix from the ashes

oh and I would avoid giving personal info via the interwebs

"I like carl sagans spin on that, we are all made of the same stuff therefore we are all one and should love one another as an extension of ourselfs"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BHU is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ignore the world.

What one quality would make the world better? - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy