Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

second coming

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
second coming
i want to hear peoples thought on judgement day.
keep in mind that its pointless to make points that have no explanation.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hmm . . . not alot of response? Well, a hard question I guess or perhaps the qualifications of an answer is hard?
second coming: Jesus life porved him worthy & faithful servant of GOD & man by His acceptance of the Cross.
His second coming is as Lord of this world & judgement upon the world.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that isilomir is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Judgment day huh? Well here goes...

First sign is that the moon dissapears. Next the sun goes out. Then the Great Terror will re-enter the world and a great battle will ensue once more between the gods and heroes of the West and the evil in the North. This battle will break the world and all the mortals will stand in judgement before the great god of all without. The immortal ones will return to their home beside the god of all, and the mortals who are deemed worthy will be sent off in the ship of night to their home that only they may see.

Well there it is.

"Balance comes to all things in time. Some make it their duty to tear it apart. It is my duty to balance it out once more."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't think it's going to be as big of a deal people expect it to be. If there have been billions of people before us do it, it really can't be that bad.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if there is a judgement day id laguh in the face of the diety it belongs to and then be the third side in the fight between a "god" and his/her/it's enemy. Id just stand there let them beat each other up the jump in for the kill and be like hey i just killed some random guys ohhh well looks like i win then id walk away. But if its the norse armagedon them it will be triky cause there are lots of gods in that one and beating them down might be hard so screw it id be joining thor cause he is cool.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I find myself being rather interested in the biblical version of what will happen, especially right before JD. The bible says that when the anti-christ arises many people will flock to him. That leads to an interesting question of how will we know it is him, if so many people our fooled, how do we know we will not be?

"What is true power?"
 35yrs • M •
Un_Silenced is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Simple

Wars will break out among the nations of man, plagues and famine will kill off one third of every person, and one third of the land will be destroyed as the stars rain down upon the earth. And Jesus, in all his holy glory, will ascend from the right hand of God, and bring up the righteous to live by his side, while all the heathens and non-believers will be vanquished into eternal hellfire!

Either that or Bush is gonna blow it all to shit. Probably a combination of both.

When Bush says he's an "instrument of God" he ain't lying, lol.

"Fuck your authority"
 37yrs • M •
azhrei i am too
bible refers to the anti christ as a seven headed beast, which through scriptures means a system of governemnts, a "new world order"
akwardly enouigh what bush keeps referring to?
so i dont think that people will know that they are following this beast because we all believe the govt. is right already which shows our ignorance... if you believe in His word. no government has built a country with God in mind.
I am deafly dumbly hoping that judgement day goes down in our lifetime, and i have spoken to many biblical scholars who believe they will.... i dont knwo food for thought.
as far as anything outside of the bible's version i highly doubt armageddon as ever going to happen, besides a global extinction but only because WE are all assholes

44yrs • M •
quote:
i highly doubt armageddon as ever going to happen, besides a global extinction but only because WE are all assholes

I like that, and it is true, which is why the entire gaza strip makes me nervous.

"What is true power?"
 37yrs • M •
what is the gaza strip?

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that isilomir is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Gaza Strip is the territory/nation that Isreal just pulled out of. That's where all the suicide bombings are happening. I hope you just had a blank and you actually knew this somewhere.

"Balance comes to all things in time. Some make it their duty to tear it apart. It is my duty to balance it out once more."
 44yrs • M •
I believe the bible says the ending will start in the begining, granted this is supposed to be th iraqi area, according to modern science, but the bible referes to it as roughly around the gaza strip.

"What is true power?"
 35yrs • M •
course you are all judgeting this off of the christain jugement day i think the author might have been refrencing this but they might have ment any in gerneral so umm yeah you guys might hate me but be carefull when u make assumptions like that unless i read porrlly and they were refrencing it.

37yrs • M •
i created this thread and i dontreally care what view you give.. i did however kind of mean the bibles interpretation of judgement day because that is the only one that i know of that has written signs that people believe... thats why i wrote to have evidence of what your going to say.
as for other religions i would be greatly intrigued to hear there versions of judgement day. im just ignorant and lazy... so post on

35yrs • M •
http://www.exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm here u go all the religous armagedon judgement day whatever things are at the bottem.

second coming
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy