Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

second coming - Page 4

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
those who overstand the second comming don't refer to the bible for when it's supposed to happen. If you overstand the bible, it will be your last resource to show people the truth. this conversation is old and tired, constant repitition....it makes no point anymore, because nobody understands the real reason why they're arguing their point...you say what you say because you've accepted a certain truth......if you accepted a reality then you could refer to the start of this short paragraph.

"Being is not knowing!"
 33yrs • M •
Fallenchainsfan is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
there are alot of signs that lead to second coming not only catistrophical events like the moon and the sun.but acts 2:17-21 states that:
and it shall come to pass in the last days says god that i will pour my spirit unto the flesh
your sons and daughters shall prophecy
your young men shall see visions
and old men shall see dreams
and my menservants and my maid servants
i will pour my spirit unto those in those in the last days and they shall prophecy

"if jesus died for you why cant you live for him"
 78yrs • M •
Joemailman is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Judgement day implies a judge. A judge has a definition as to it's position as well as it's sense of consciousness and of power. To judge without power is to have an opinion. It also implies a sense of righteousness which in turn suggests right and wrong, good and bad....a black and white dual-value system if ever there was one. It also induces fear and suspicion....not a very nice set of emotions coming from someone or something that claims to care.

70yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thx1137 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My judgement day happens when I fail to notice the oncoming bus before I start crossing the road.

I have met the judge. It is me. I have been found guilty.

[  Edited by thx1137 at   ]
 45yrs • M
Post Omega is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Judgement day was declared before you were ever even born.

Judgement day is that someday you will die even if you lived a life of a saint.

There, you've been judged. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.

Does it really matter that it happens as a single event to you only or as a genocide to everyone at the same time?

70yrs • M •
Whoa, ease up on the caps Post. Jesus said "Judge not, lest ye be judged." This infers that I will not be judged if I do not judge others. Otherwise, His statement is nonsensical.

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that StraightFace is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's on its way. Like a thief in the night against which you have no insurance. Jesus doesn't give you insurance, he gives you life assurance

70yrs • M •
I can hardly wait.

second coming - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy