We are something stupid and at best something that cancels itself out. (Schopenhauer) - rschulz
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why Condone Fruitless Deviant Behavior? - Page 3

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Is it or is it not safe to say, that neither you nor I know why anyone is or ever acts homosexual?

Is it safe to say that we cannot possibly for certain know its role in nature?

And is it also safe to say that same gender sex is not physicaly dangerous activity?

What if gay people were the majority and told you that you had to be gay, would you appreciate that? Would you even appreciate having the culture of arranged hetero marraiges pushed on you? Would you like Mom and Dad to tell you the only person you are ever allowed to sleep with?

Some people think artists have no place in society and should be wiped off the face of the earth too, some have the notion about jews and blacks and poor...

Are you afraid the gay disease is gonna get you, spread across the planet untill we all die from lack of procreation?

quote:
homosexuality in itself does not promote good health. heck-it doesnt even promote existence!

Good health comes from diet, exercise, and apparently various forms of emotional and physical stimulation, nurture, support, and balance.

Homosexual relationships and sex do not detract from this. One may argue that a man and woman must be present, but circumstances throughout history have shown that shit happens, and we must adapt and overcome.

Homosexuality is not a proven threat to society or individuals. Whereas irrationally fear based assumptions and even physical attacks are.

If this were truly a disease or real problem it would be handled with care, this is a fear based social insecurity. People's gender roles are being challenged. Ideas of what makes a person feel needed in the world. Though these things are not in danger, change scares people.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
homosexuality is great for us all. we dont need more people in the world. its natures way of saying we are too crowded lol.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"They either get artificially insemination or use a surrogate donor or carrier. It happens all the time for straight infertile heteros just like anyone else, including homos."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---

yes, but it is a hetero process..which continues to keep the "homosexuality" in itself fruitless..

---

"Homosexuals are still quite capable of having sex with the opposite gender, especially for the specific purpose of baring children, which many, even famous, do"

---
uh huh.. but homo(sex) requires hetero(sex) for offspring.
i am also curious as to how, two members of a homosexual relationship..pass eachothers genes on to another "homosexual" offspring..

homosexual offspring is an oxymoron.

---

"Gay people are the last people on earth who try impose sexual preferrence on others,"

---
..who said anything about that?

---

"I'm saying you have no way of knowing to assert such a claim"

---
i can assure..once i again. i complete understand why i feel this way. Its common for those who feel uncomfortable about homosexuality(in ITSELF) to just come out and mention that "it aint right". Which is foolish..and comes off as strictly an opinion. But under the circumstances.. i have not made one false accusation as far as this "health standard.."

---
"That is not necessary for procreation and survival and therefor irrelevant."
---
if you would just grasp this concept for a second...
the point sir-i was trying to get across..was that homosexuality is infact a fruitless act. Not the "love" from someone who is gay..not the passion, or kindness.. but the homosexuality.

I know it seems cynical..but its the truth. -Homosexuality serves no real purpose. Its the love that can come with it which keeps it alive. and because it seems to be an existence which only effects those who are and choose to be homo..it is still an unhealthy form of living.-and should infact be treated with care. But most certainly not supported. Support their love, trust, kindess..compassion empathy. Support all the great things that make these people so great. But because homosexuality is niether beneficial or a healthy form of life. it cannot be supported.
---

"Sexual preferrence does not determine health."

---

i strongly disagree..though you may be implying homosexual preference does not determine health..you are correct. Preference is a start. But homosexual acts.. prevent health. May even result in bad health. Just as any hetero sexual act would. But heterosex "is" healthy. It is "good health"... it does promotes survival. Which is necessary.

..even for the homos.

---

"you have given no reason. You have made baseless assumptions of what is supposed to be. You claim to know the intention of nature yet you do not know why gays even exist."
---

i do give reasons why. Gays exist because, clearly, people can choose..
why do they exist. Can you tell me why heteros exist? I dont think you can. But we do know that hetero sex is required to sustain existence..is it not? And given you know not why any one of us is "here"..you can not automatically assume that immaculate conception will be utilized by the homos of tomorrow.(dont aleviate heterosex's contributions because you dont know what brought us here in the first place.)

..i mean christ-even mary had a womb.
---

"masturbation is a homosexual act, did you know that? Its also a form of adultery. Just as fruitless by your standards."
---
masturbation isnt sex..

---

"Who said homosexuals aren't meant to exist?"
---

..my point exactly-so dont assume because they are gay..is why they exist. Its because they exist..is why they are gay.(hetero sex brother.)
---

"What if gay people were the majority "

---
please..you cannot say "what if". If the majority were homosexual...there would be no majority.
---

"about jews and blacks and poor...
Are you afraid the gay disease is gonna get you, spread across the planet untill we all die from lack of procreation?"
---

jews: i think your referencing religion. the answer is people have different interpretations of a "greater power". So since this being the case...you cannot say such a thing is fruitless. As with blacks. That is a physical characteristic which one was born with. They did not choose to be so. Besides. Skin color is irrelevant.-so long as it doesnt effect the skins ability to protect the being. It does what it was..meant to do. You question about plague.. Answer would be no. Again if the entire world became homosexual-our population would drastically drop. Heterosex is required for the survival of an existence. Regardless of its unchosen and chosen attributes. But given "homo" contradicts the very existence of man..it cannot possibly be promoting a healthy state in any sense. Unnless ofcourse love,kindness, empathy..sharing. blah blah..is mixed with it-and covers their person preference with these wonderful things. Ultimately-homosexuality is vain, fruitless..and most unhealthy leftwood.

---

"If this were truly a disease or real problem it would be handled with care"

---

which is why we are having this discussion. and one of the reasons "homosexuality" is not a crime..or labeled as such a thing.( a disease.. )

It isnt change that frightens me. Or any others as open as you. Change can be good. Beneficial.."HEALTHY.

but it seems that the best thing about "love" in a homosexual relationship..is love. homosexuality in itself..is fruitless. So why condone homosexuality?may i ask again and again and again.. love of what? Is love of a person? What is it? If its love of homosexuality..then it is a disease. How can you love something so unproductive and non-beneficial. Unless it was laced with love.tenderness..etc.

Sexual preference has nothing to do with love.

So why oh why is homosexuality labeled as a "loving" relationship between two people of the same sex. --because thats not what homosexuality is. -Its a "sexual" relationship of two people of the same sex.

Which is fruitless. so why support such a thing? Please help me understand. and dont say because "we dont know".

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Methuzula is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I posted responses to Leftwood late last night I wonder if you read them. Here's some quotes from this website: www.familyresearchinst.org/FRI_EduPamphlet6.html

I refuse to discourse with any one who is willing to ignore what medical science has concluded. Increased Criminality, and Weaker Human Bonds, both a detriment to society at large. If a lifestyle produces no new members instilled with the virtue of their parents to increase the community in where they live with productive members of society but instead produces some of the following behavior or pathology, why condone it or encourage it? Maybe Paul Cameron, Ph.D can refocus this discussion.

It's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact. Call a Spade a Spade!

Homosexuality was associated with criminality
– homosexuals were about twice as likely to have been arrested for a non-sexual crime and about 8 times more apt to have been arrested for a sexual crime;

– homosexuals were about twice as apt to have been convicted of a sexual crime and about twice as likely to have been jailed for a crime;

– homosexuals were about three times more likely to admit to having made an obscene phone call; and

– homosexuals were about 50% more apt to claim that they had recently shoplifted, cheated on their income tax, or not been caught for a crime.

Homosexuality resulted in weaker human bonds
– only about half as many homosexuals had gotten married and, if married, were much less apt to have children;

– homosexuals averaged less than a year of sexual fidelity within either their longest homosexual or heterosexual relationship (heterosexuals averaged between 5 to 10 years of fidelity); and

– if married, homosexuals were about 3 times more likely to cheat on their spouse.

"You are affected by 3 generations and you affect 3 generations, and every third generation a major change takes place in the family."
 36yrs • M •
Thats interesting.-

no..i dont think i've read your responses..-from last night. I dont see any.

You do know you have an inbox

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 46yrs • M
quote:
It's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact.

Scientific studies are not proven facts, they can never include all factors.

This specifically, as I stated before does not factor in prejudice and oppression against the people.

Poor Americans and especially Blacks have been ostrisized unfairly for decades and indeed centuries with just such innacurate garbage. People shunned from society are forced to move outside of it, that can include the law (though that gives no leeway on harmful acts).

Crime is associated with gays, in that you are more likely to be harassed, beaten, and possibly killed by people who are for some reason literally outraged by the very existance of gays.

(I was attacked on the street walking with a childhood friend by a group of 30+ year old adults, 4 men 1 crazy chick because they simply thought we were gay, I know because they asked. I was almost killed.)

And did you realize the rediculousness of some of the data, Gays less likely to get married, geez, you think? They are told by courts they aren't allowed, go figure.

Weak human bonds are created by people treating others like shit, like heteros treat gays, where is that factored in?

Statistics like these would also suggest that because the majority or drug crime related prisoners are black, that blacks commit the most drug related crimes, when whites do.

And take these...

"homosexuals were about twice as likely to have been arrested for a non-sexual crime and about 8 times more apt to have been arrested for a sexual crime;

– homosexuals were about twice as apt to have been convicted of a sexual crime and about twice as likely to have been jailed for a crime; "

With something like this, in other cases, specifically the aforementioned black treatment, they would mean exactly what they say, but missing one key point. Gays were more likely arrested but perhaps equally, less, or more likely to commit such a crime. This could be specifically showing a bias against arresting and convicting gays rather than a distinction of bad behavior, as was proven in the past direct relation to prejudice.

I dismissed nothing, but I will challenge it.

quote:
Gays exist because, clearly, people can choose..

This is an assumption. Homosexuality's origin is unknown, including as choice or inherent, which is paramount to the discussion.

Captalism in our society doesn't promote what you guys are concerned about gays destroying, our homes are also being broken because there has been a trend of both parents needing full time jobs to provide a place to live, let alone a structured home. Which there are statistics for too.

quote:
uh huh.. but homo(sex) requires hetero(sex) for offspring.
i am also curious as to how, two members of a homosexual relationship..pass eachothers genes on to another "homosexual" offspring..

homosexual offspring is an oxymoron.

It doesn't matter if it requires hetero sex if they are willing to do it, so what is your point

Genetic offspring is irrelevant to procreation and survival. Maybe they just do their partners siblings, that would keep the family genes.

quote:
..who said anything about that?

It was in response to your point of hetero parents offering the natural choice of homosexuality, and whatever you were implying by stating such. This was an avenue I had to take the liberty of going on in sheer speculation to what your point was.

quote:
i have not made one false accusation as far as this "health standard.."

You said the lifestyle was inherently unhealty, I see no unchallenged information to suggest such except for natural reactions to social persecution.

quote:
the point sir-i was trying to get across..was that homosexuality is infact a fruitless act.

No more than masturbation or non procreative sex, do me a favor and stop calling it fruitless, if we are going to be technical, I need to know what you mean. What do you mean now by fruitless "?(fruitful meaning a result of any sexual intentions.)" What result would you be referring to?

Sex has more than one purpose, I don't even claim to know exactly what that is, besides some of the obvious mentioned, to promote the desire of the act to procreate etc. But the relationship aspect you so bluntly dismiss is one of the purposes I would venture to guess.

Therefore the simple act of physical intimacy holds "fruitful" worth.

quote:
Homosexuality serves no real purpose.

To someone who is not a homosexual, are you saying that sex holds no purpose besides procreation? You would have to in order to make you statement make any sense.

quote:
But homosexual acts.. prevent health.

Where do you get such ideas? This did not come with your basic internal notion that "it aint right".

quote:
(dont aleviate heterosex's contributions because you dont know what brought us here in the first place.)

I'm not, my point is we don't know why any of us are here or what changes have to occur to get where we are going, so we shouldn't act like someone different is diseased, it may even be the necessary next step for all we know.

quote:
..i mean christ-even mary had a womb.

Does this mean that you believe claims of mary as well, obviously enough so to make claims of your own, what do you know of this Mary persons whom?

quote:
masturbation isnt sex..

It is a sex act just as hand jobs and blow jobs and anal sex are. It is the sexual stimulation of the genitals, the same sex genitals.

Do you enjoy a nice penis in your hand? Would you put it in your mouth if you could (or can), would this make you gay, deviant or fruitless?

quote:
please..you cannot say "what if". If the majority were homosexual...there would be no majority.

Only if you once again innacurately pressume homosexuals are not capable of reproduction, which is assinine.

quote:
As with blacks. That is a physical characteristic which one was born with. They did not choose to be so.

Which goes to your assumed point about gays. We don't know why or how homosexuality exists.

quote:
Skin color is irrelevant.-so long as it doesnt effect the skins ability to protect the being.

Hmmm, thats funny, there are a lot of prejudiced people, especially those who practive eugenics, would disagree.

I can tell you one thing for certain, prejudice is not irrelevant, and its affects great.

[/quote]Sexual preference has nothing to do with love.
[quote]

No kidding, nor the ability to procreate and or be "fruitful".

Is it wrong or unhealty to not want to have children of your own, is it a fruitless existance?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 36yrs • M •
"Homosexuality's origin is unknown"
---

heterosexuals friend...Hetero!
--
"No kidding, nor the ability to procreate and or be "fruitful"."
--

prolly because homosexuality is .."niether" of these things..

and in that "ENTIRE" post..

did you show me how, "homosexuality" is beneficial to even those who prefer it..over heterosexuality?

---
"It is a sex act(masturbation) just as hand jobs and blow jobs and anal sex are. It is the sexual stimulation of the genitals, the same sex genitals."
---

only its self induced without "intercourse"(i.e. SEX)

your entire post is full of foolish..irrelevant information such as the above--. When i have made it abundantly clear that homosexuality serves no purpose.

---

""homosexuals are not capable of reproduction,"" which is assinine. "
---
...homosexuals..are capable of reproduction via heterosex.-and if this infact took place...they would no longer be homosexual. Given it is a condition which is interchangable..(and niether benefits any form of existence).than it is an ailment.-a preference. Which is acting on foolishly.

even artificial insemenation does not produce "homosexuals".

so again..elaborate on how homosexuals.."reproduce"?
--

you also mention that sex has more than one purpose.

this IS true..only because we create more reasons behind why we would have sex..or intercourse.
maybe its love..or trust..or w/e it is. and by assuming that we can implement these feelings(which can just as easily be good as bad..consious or subconciously.)- we turn it into an act of love..or feeling of emotion.

are there no other acts more beneficial..which can be driven by these same emotions?(whether good or bad emotions)

beneficial sex..(the core reason and purpose) other than the implemented feelings and desires to vent ones own internal existence upon---would be reproduction..

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
why would a straight person choose to be gay? why cant you eccept that homosexua;ity is as 'natura;' as hetersexual;ity.. theres alsys less homosexuals then heterosexuals aso there is noquestion of extinction.. i hope you rnot being influnced by the bible as well

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 36yrs • M •
.. what makes a straight person straight?
homosexuality. What makes a gay person gay? preference.

"straight" is heterosexual..and the cause of persons who will or will not choose to be gay.-(expression of oneself via homosex.)

and if it is not expression or implemented emotion of sorts...than it is---what it is. a fruitless..devaint behavior.

46yrs • M
quote:
did you show me how, "homosexuality" is beneficial to even those who prefer it..over heterosexuality?

If they are born or even abused into existance and it turns out that they cannot live a healthy happy life without sexual intimacy with people of the same sex, and that they are well within their lawful right to choose, than it is the only option that promotes a healthy life.

Since we done know why homosexuality exists we can only speculate and take THEIR word for it.

This is not a competition between hetero or homosexuality, different things are right for different people. You have not proven it to be any more harmful than heterosexuality, nor a valid threat to society or existance, nor did the statistician.

If it is what someone wants or needs and it IS NOT HARMFUL, then it isn't an issue to begin with.

There are plenty of doctors who daily diagnose a condition I can't think the name off where people are either chemically, mentally, emotionally not the same gender as their body, regardless of whether it is accurate or not, like the science itself, or any science for that matter, it is a valid possibility that it exists as established by doctors and scholars as well.

quote:
only its self induced without "intercourse"(i.e. SEX)

What's your point, no sex act but intercourse involves intercourse.

quote:
When i have made it abundantly clear that homosexuality serves no purpose.

What purpose are you referring to? You have made nothing clear. You refer to its fruitfulness and purpose, to whom for what purpose, Homosexuality is for gay and bi-sexual people to have sexual relations, not everyone in any society needs to be heterosexual or even willing to procreate for survival.

Again, the purpose (that I can only speculate but give hundreds of perfectly reasonable examples) of homosexuality can simply be to give an avenue for relief of a still naturally active sex drive to people born, taught, or have chosen to be sexually attracted to members of the same sex. Whether it was as God intended or the product of something.

Any and all contributions gays may make can be attributed to the purpose of homosexuality.

And statistics against gays that does not include social class, ethnic backround, and open social persecution and condemnation both past and present, can not be viewed as an accurate portrayal of gays.

Besides, if we had an accurate accounting of peoples criminal lives, things would be very different. Take politics for example.

quote:
...homosexuals..are capable of reproduction via heterosex.-and if this infact took place...they would no longer be homosexual.

Firstly that is not the only reproductive option they have. Secondly, if a homosexual has sex with a member of the opossite sex but continues a homosexual lifestyle then they are considered homosexual and or bi-sexual, are you condoning bi-sexuality then?

quote:
..(and niether benefits any form of existence).

How do they not? You keep saying that, because of lack of procreation, which has been determined not to be the case, so then what? What is beneficial to OUR existance, not just procreation which is the only basis you have for your opinion besides speculative and erroneous claims and beliefs.

Many of which were purposefully creatred and spread in a propaganda campaign from years back, look into it. They labeled it a severe sickness and started the urban myth of all gays being pedaphiles. Its a government PSA film.

quote:
even artificial insemenation does not produce "homosexuals".

This makes no sense.

quote:
only because we create more reasons behind why we would have sex..

If you are claiming to know the purpose why we act and feel as we do, you are speculating, emotions affect our health, we didn't create that.

quote:
beneficial sex..(the core reason and purpose) other than the implemented feelings and desires to vent ones own internal existence upon---would be reproduction..

Reproduction, which is not required of all beings in existance to do ensure their existance, as a matter of fact, there would be points where they should not or do it very selectively due to population, food, etc. Therefore people lacking the desire to reproduce, which does not equate to the gay community as many do reproduce, would be essential to human existance.

Yet they may retain sexual desires for all the other reasons and benefits of sex not soley attributable to procreation, that may also have a NEED for to have a healthy happy existence.

46yrs • M
quote:
What makes a gay person gay? preference.

Speculative nonsense.

quote:
and if it is not expression or implemented emotion of sorts...than it is---what it is. a fruitless..devaint behavior.

Unfounded negative assumption.

46yrs • M
quote:
for-what is proven to be unhealthy.

No, it is not.

quote:
nonsense

Is my opinion of your assuredness in the speculation.

36yrs • M •
"Speculative nonsense"
----------------------------

^oxymoron^

----------------------------

"Unfounded negative assumption."

---------------------------

only to one who would assume i was incorrect.
and for-what is proven to be unhealthy.

"Any and all contributions gays may make can be attributed to the purpose of homosexuality."

No it cannot. You dont see heteros assuming that they deserve more.. or allow the fact that they're hetero to take complete credit for all that they do. and the contributions i have stated..are infact because of heterosex. If a gay man were to become rich because he won the lottery..it would not be for the soul purpose that "he was gay". i could state numerous examples.

"if a homosexual has sex with a member of the opossite sex but continues a homosexual lifestyle then they are considered homosexual and or bi-sexual, are you condoning bi-sexuality then?"
-

in order to reproduce..you must have one like yourself.. produced. Afterall..we are refering to homosex here. So in order for a "homosexual" to reproduce..he would have to engage or consult some form of heterosex.-even than. it is not a reproduced.."homosexual". Given this. Homosex is fruitless. and if such a thing is required for the health of specified individuals..than these individuals are most certainly unhealthy. they are burdened.(and dont say because of harassment and w/e other "nonsense" you feel you should add about hetero harassment.)-i know i certainly havent claimed or accounted for falling victim to any "homo harassments in my posts.(also..dont claim such a thing wouldnt exist.)(homo harassments).
---------------------------------------------------

"If you are claiming to know the purpose why we act and feel as we do, you are speculating, emotions affect our health, we didn't create that."

---------------------------------------------------

its true. In order for homosex to be fruitful..you have to incorporate some kind of feelings and emotional attachment. Do correct me if im wrong. and if you emotions have affected you so much to the extent in which, you feel you must engage in such a fruitless "act"...than you should consult a doctor.--instead of continuing sooo blindly with an unnhealthy outlet.

i ask again. love of what

i understand what your saying. But the people who are gay..are people still. and if "gay" serves no purpose but expressiion or venting of some sort. Than it is an uunhealthy form in which to do so.-.

..homosexuals do not reproduce. Homosexuals reproduce humans by utilizing "heterosex". The homos "sexual preference" has no baring on the fact that there is a form of heterosex in reproducing.

this may be a little out of line..but are you..homo?

because if you are-im really beating a dead horse here.
even in the face of truth, you are relentless in supplying inadequate and insufficient examples/information to prove that "homosexuality" is fruitful. Aside from emotional expression which provides support and survival for the most ridiculous of concepts(homosex)..you have proven nothing but that these people are emotionally/mentally damaged. And do require care in the most delicate of forms for wishing to engage in such fruitless acts.

46yrs • M
quote:
You dont see heteros assuming that they deserve more..

Seriously, what are you talking about?

quote:
or allow the fact that they're hetero to take complete credit for all that they do.

The point is that they gays can be accredited with procreation, productivity, and fruitful existances in context with your argument.

quote:
and the contributions i have stated..are infact because of heterosex.

What contributions then, procreation? Is that all you have, what do humans contribute to anything but their own survival, nothing that I know of.

So then your validation of contribution is then procreation which homosexuals can and do and so are valid contributers by your standards.

quote:
in order to reproduce..you must have one like yourself.. produced.

Uh, no.

quote:
So in order for a "homosexual" to reproduce..he would have to engage or consult some form of heterosex.-even than. it is not a reproduced.."homosexual". Given this. Homosex is fruitless.

So all of this is because you are trying to say that homosexuality should not exist, is unhealthy and dangerous because it does not produce children.

That is retarded.

We all know it doesn't produce children, most people are trying not to have children when they have sex. Not to remention that all other sex acts including masturbation are also nonprocreative. But they are not bad for us.

quote:
this may be a little out of line..but are you..homo?

because if you are-im really beating a dead horse here.
even in the face of truth, you are relentless in supplying inadequate and insufficient examples/information to prove that "homosexuality" is fruitful. Aside from emotional expression which provides support and survival for the most ridiculous of concepts(homosex)..you have proven nothing but that these people are emotionally/mentally damaged. And do require care in the most delicate of forms for wishing to engage in such fruitless acts.

Not that I'm aware of, who knows, I hear its spreading.

The majority of people don't have sex just to have children, this is a fruitless act, apparently unhealthy and due to brain damage, you are a moron.

[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 46yrs • M
quote:
..its intercourse which does not produce offspring.( or recognize such an ability within itself.)

That is correct, what is your point, most people try not to have children while having intercourse 99%+ of the time.

Fruitless deviant behavior by your standards,worthy of being called a disease, unhealthy, and harmful to society and existance.

Nonsense.

Why Condone Fruitless Deviant Behavior? - Page 3
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy