Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

RANT ON ABOUT ANYTHING!!!! - Page 9

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This fucking bitch.

This is the last goddamn time i trust a 15 year old freshman.

I needed a date to prom. Me and her had both gone on the JROTC camping trip last weekend, and we connected. So i asked her to prom. She said yes with out hesitation. I knew she liked me. I liked her. We were talking about making it a "date date", and it was. I even met her family the day before(friday). So we go to prom(saturday) and everthing is perfect. We dance. We have so much fun.

My best friend said "Dude, i think that girl is trouble."
I was feeling it too, but i was willing to give her a chance.

Last night we kissed. It was one of those romantic kisses too. She was all tired on the limo ride back, she lays her head on my shoulder. I kiss her cheek. A few minutes later she kisses my neck, then my cheek, and then we kiss. Spectacular.

Come Sunday. I have always fucking hated Sundays. She tells me "Zack. Dont be mad. But i just want to be friends."
Ok. I was fine with that. Seriously. "Why do you think that?"
"Well one of my standards for dating is they believe the same thing i do"
"So why didnt you tell me this when i told you i was Agnostic on friday?"
"I was too high up to think about it"

I fucking hate stupid ass, shallow ass freshman.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have an intense dislike for Tim Burton films. Especially when they have Johnny Depp in them. Which feels like 95% of the time.

And movies in general that have the same fucking plotlines over and over again. I feel like banging my head against the wall that these movies keep coming in because people are happy paying cash to see this shit. It's always rare that there's anything good and interesting to watch at the local cinema here - we only have one (so ticket prices are waaaay up there) and vast majority of the time they're showing films that appeal to the people here. And this is always anything with sex in it of course, and the endless number of totally transparent, predictable comedy and action films. I want to burn down all of the studios that make this tripe.

Also, I hate that West Australians are so obssessed with sex - as in sex sells EVERYTHING. I don't know if it's like that all over the country, but gosh ....it even sells bloody KFC now. It just seems so moronic and single minded. I'm sure it's like this in America too, & Australia just follows American culture in everything. Australia doesn't even have its own culture. Unless you count cricket and football. But seriously, what the hell are people celebrating on Australia Day? I don't feel the nationalism, I really don't, and it really gets to me how stupidly nationalistic people are and how offended they get if you admit to not feeling the same way as they do, which I think is a really stupid, idiotic thing to get angry about, bloody hell! & people totally have that "tall poppy" syndrome here.

I don't like Western Australia.

41yrs • M •
reggaeuplifts is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
things are so awkward in my apartment and my roommates... i want to move out but it would be so awkward since they're all my friends too.

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that greed123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate it that the girl i like keeps playing me for a fool constantly being a flurt letting me get what i want then tossing me out and fucking telling me that she's using me. I hate it that i go back hopeing for something more each time. i hate it that i feel nothing but friendship for the girl who confessed her love for me and i still felt the same. i hate that i have become comfortable with all of this and see it as normal. it pisses me off that no matter what i do it feels like nothing ever changes and it really pisses me off that i can go through this shit with a confadent(misspelled?) fucking grin on my stupid face and keep control even though i feel like bawling my eyes out for a good hour and then hanging myself. And then i finaly make a huge fucking big decision about what to do with my life and everyone i give a shit about tells me i'm wrong and refuses to support me. And i hate how everyone is now walking on eggshells around me know even the girl i like hell the girl i'm falling in love with and it feels that with every step forward i take that those around me are being left behide but i can't stop because if i stop now i'll never be able to move forward again but they don't know that or just don't care they have their needs for me and i feel that all i am to everyone is some form of tool to be used one way or another. And you know what else cynic's? this makes me feel good i like ranting thankyou

""I don't know, for now.""
RANT ON ABOUT ANYTHING!!!! - Page 9
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy