Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

RANT ON ABOUT ANYTHING!!!! - Page 5

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thanks Elisan

ya know Vortex271,it seems that,judging but that rant,your VERY similer me.nice

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
dunno, maybe. Your 'what happens in a day' rant is basically the story of my life.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well I would first like to say before jumping in that when walking to friends house's you think of the greatest things to rant about. So you know how the US has problems with drugs and stuff like that. Well you want to know why we do its becouse the people cant buy it legally so they wind up having to go to the drug runners from south america, and you know what the goverment says about that well thats illegal and your supporting terorism. So they try to crack down on it but that doesnt really work that well. Heres the thing if the GOVERMENT decided to leaglise drug use mostlly pot and stuff then all those people wouldnt have to buy it from drug runners and cause crime. If the GOVERMENT grew it then sold it to the drugeys for much lower prices it would help the economy by having stuff grown and sold here instead of outsourcing. So if you look at it its the GOVERMENT thats supporing all these south american drug runners and the terroirsits. So guess what goverment legalize pot cocane and the sort and yourl have a hell of a lot less drug problems.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
during a recent jaunt to a large electronics chain in town i came across a girl i hadnt seen since highschool. i reflect a lot on who i am in the present, but this encounter made me step back and really take a look at who i was. ive never been ashamed or disappointed in who i use to be, but ive been really contemplating the whys of who i was when i was younger. hindsight is 20/20 as they say, and if i had a "do over" i know things would have gone a lot differently, maybe better, maybe worse; thats hard to say for sure. people from my past always spark a lot of emotion, thought and reflection in me. usually i enjoy it, but this particular time almost brought me to tears. tears of nostalgia, not regret. it was interesting to say the least.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i go to work (block buster) I get fired or no reason, im a hard worker i stay late i eve came in on the weekend and bloody vacumed for him. I get fired becuase some guy stole a dvd and i didnt notice. I blame it on the detector but no thats my fault to. SO i go home and my granmother has died, she was the nicest caring person, Her name was cathleen Teirney, one of my best friends. She was only 73, not that old by todays standards. She was a musician, (pianist) in a rock 'n' roll band. she work alot... SO much for the community and the hospital. Ill tell you whta happened to her. SHe had a stroke a few months ago, and she went to hospital. She awoke form a coma like 3 weeks later. SHe had no idea who she was or where she was. The saddst thing she didnt no who i was. Then one day i walked in and she says hey Timmo. I amde me cry so much. It was my birthday and she remembered. Then 2 days after that she told me a story from long ime ago when she was an actress. ABout 2 weeks ago fromm now she gets gang green from lack of care, and she then gets her leg ampuated, then she gets cancer and then dies by my mums side because she stopped breathing. I go hime and my little brothers bird is dead, OMG. I have a nervous breakdown and start to hyperventalate and go to hospital. I just walked out and now im here telling u my story

Deapest sorrow
Timmo

Sad times in my life

"There is no such thing as innocence obly degrees of guilt"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok an aquanintance lent me the Wolf's Rain DVD (volume 1&2). The Whole thing, not including the opening song and ending song, is all in japanese. I was ok with reading the sub-titles until I saw that the words were incorrectly translated. I understood what some scenes were trying to say but all in all the translation sucked. That pissed me off. Shouldn;t the translation be easy to understand. I mean, if I'm going to watch an anime I don't want to sit there and try to figure out what its trying to get across. The cartoon is still enjoyable to watch, but the subtitles just SUCKED ASS!!!

Please ignore any grammar errors and mis-spelled words its REALLY HOT and I THINK ITS TRYING TO KILL ME!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Here's a rant for you. I'm getting older. When I raise my eye brows you can see crinkles on my forehead. When I lower them you can see faint out lines of where they were. My nose is sticks out like a chisel. my eye sockets are sunken. My face has stated to sag slightly and has developed the hairy complexion of a loo brush. I'm getting fatter and to cap it off I've got fillings in my mouth now. I no longer have the face I remember.

I planed on living a full life. Full of adventure, excitement and romance. I envisioned doing so much in my youth because I wasn't like other young people. Some of it nobble, ambitions to take a stand, make a difference, some not so nobble. I wanted to have adventures. Not little adventures like the odd trip abroad but the big adventures that really shake and move things in the world around us. I wanted excitement in my personal life to. I wanted to see the full spectrum of life. To hang out with the good kids get invited round to their houses and hang out. Not just hang out but to find friends and allies who felt the way I did and wanted to make a difference. I wanted the excitement of puberty. To court girls, to find a girl and have some one I could be truly close to and who would understand me. I even wanted to see the wild parties, play stupid kissing games. I wanted to have friends, the sort you can hang out with and live in and out of each others pockets. The sort who understand where you're coming from because they're feeling it to. I wanted to be able to hang out with the girls in their girlie groups with out them getting weirded out.

In short my present life is an aberration by my previous reckoning. By my reckoning I should have done so much and seen so much that I should have lived a full life and died in one of those dangerous adventures years ago. Now here I am, growing old, lots of the things I wanted to do seem hopelessly out of reach and the ones that aren't I wonder if I can properly enjoy in my present state. Medical science puts great store in prolonging life but it does little to treat that most uniform of deceases the ageing process its self. The day they invent a cure for that I'll be a happy man.

35yrs • F •
Fallen Angel is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
So here 's one of the many things I can rant about. My cleaning obsessive father, my incompetent brother with anger issues, and my mother who I'm sure is bipolar.

My brother only has the trash because he's incompetent and he needs to be told several times before he actually does it. Plus he has anger issues which I'm just not getting started on. And keep in mind that my dad has us clean our aklready insanely clean house except for my room on Sundays. During the week and on Saturday my chores are as followed: Dishes, folding laundry, bathroom, vacuuming, dusting, moping, the bathroom, getting the moldy food and/or dishes from my brother's room, sweeping, trash on occasion, the walls, organizing things, etc. There's just so much and I admittedly take a while to do the dishes because it's repulsive because apparently I'm the only person in my family that's ever heard of rinsing.

My brother is an angry individual with barely any responsiblity whose always going off and being very offensive and such. He thinks he's wonderful and he has no concept of privacy or kindness. My door is kicked open often enough so I can be yelled at or ordered around. And he's younger than me!

My mother. There is literally no warning with her. One minute she's fine and being beyond annoying and the next she's yelling and attacking and whatnot. And when that's not happening she's irritable beyond belief and just fighting with everyone but mostly me and like my brother ordering me around in that 'if you don't listen you're going to pay' voice and constantly digging at me verbally. And if it's not that she's moping around. Any which way you don't want to cross her path. Her and my father do agree on two things, that I'm going nowhere with my life and that I'm worthless. It's just stressful, exhausting, and scary to put it bluntly. I can't remember a time when we were truly getting along, I just tell her what she wants to her so she doesn't blow up at me. So she thinks we're just so close and I'm counting the days till I graduate cause than I'm outta here.

So all in all I'm just stressed and needed to rant about at least one thing.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why can't people just not be bitchy. I'm surrounded by bitchy people. People who are constantly compensating for insecureity. Its like the whole god damn world is a pissing contest. Am I the only one whos sees this? Its like, when I ask a certain freind of mine how hes been doing lately, instead of telling me that hes been happy, he brags for about 5 minutes straight about how cool he is. Does that really make him happy? I mean, honestly and truthfully? Is that even possible?

My ex-girlfreind still feels that need to hide things from me and she contuniously lies and or decieves the people around her for some reason. Why cant she just stop being such a retard and get over it all? I know that it sucks and that it hurts, but its not that fucking hard just to suck it up and deal. I know. Ive been there.

Everyone just seems so pathetic lately. Like everyone is so fake. Its sickening.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I just turn of legal drinking age and for some reason people think that I should experience more. Examples: A month before the big day my sister tells me "You want to talk to this guy? His your age and he goes to college. You'll really like him. Come on let me get you a boyfriend!" I guess since she, who is 5 years younger, has one she thought I should have one too. Then my friend tried to "hook me up" with a friend of hers, whom I find repulsing, because she thought I should give the whole dating thing a chance. Also, My cousins have told me I should go out have fun experience the world and the people. On my 21st they took it upon themselves to take me to a bar(s), which by the way had no attractive people (guess I have to get drunk to find them hot), so that I could celebrate my day with alcohol. Where on earth does it say that by the time I'm of age I should start doing crap to my body?! At an early age I tried smoking and driking and you know what you god damn bastards its not for me! You might enjoy going out, getting drunk and getting laid, but that does not scream fun for me!! YEAH HERPES! ALRIGHT A HANG OVER, SCORE! What, just because I get to a certain age it mean I should be drinking, smoking, and finding a partner(s). Well that shows how little they know me.
Then this guy found it surprising that I wasn't as huge of a whore as he was. He told me that I should give it a chance I might like some of those stuff, I just have to find the right guy. To which I responded, "Well I guys you found him, since your so disgusting?"
Why can't people just mind their own business?! Is your life so boring that you have to find ways to "better" mine?!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm tired of being disappointed by the generation of youth that I'm a part of. I'm sick of teenagers in general, society in general, not valuing any type of relationship the way they should, not valuing the act of sex as more than just an act that gives them pleasure. Not taking it seriously enough. Not taking anything seriously enough. I don't like that just because I have certain ideals, I effectively cut myself off from the rest of my generation. I think I've even achieved this with society in general. I hate being stuck with my own thoughts all of the time and I am very annoyed that just about every teenager I meet is "all about the music". And no one ever seems to be genuinely interested in anyone else but themselves. And I'm sick of my subconcious acting out behind my back. I'm sick of not knowing how to make myself a better person. I'm tired of going around in circles of thought, the same old issues, but I'm still too stubborn to give up, though not knowledgable enough to progress. And I'm tired of always being tired and not wanting to sleep but liking to get up early.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
With out a porpuse or a goal, going to a shity job everyday just because you need to do it in order to live, seems pointless. Not that I dont have anything. I have a brother and a sister in law and a neice, and a girlfriend that I love very much, but Im suicidal and sometimes I just stop caring all on my own. I mean, I dont even try, its just that after shit that happend before, if I take an emotional hit I usually go comatose for about half a day, and thats really dangerous, because like I said, Im a little crazy.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 32yrs • F •
Fool of Spades is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Interesting thread....
Hmn my rant would be on....pointless subjects, pointless ideas, just pointless things....I'm writing this out....because I feel the need to write my pointless thoughts in a pointless post...
Sorry if I'm wasting your time...
=|
I don't understand anything...I don't understand how people can say one thing, with a beautifully fake smile, than do another....Which may also force other people to say the same thing and than say something else behind that persons' back....
And that person(s) would get offended that the other person(s) would do such a horrible thing behind their back....
Of course that person(s)(the offended) would just have to continuously spread lies and be all upset over what the other person(s) did....
The guilty person(s) would be annoyed, and respond appropriatly. Easily spreading even more lies. As these people spread words of anger around, they also force others to choose sides...
People of course will choose sides, preferably with the stronger of those in despute. Even if they dispise that person or group of people. Even if they say things behind that/those person's( ' ) back. Secretly acting as a double agent, just in case.
The dispute will eventually be settled, everything will be smiles again.
And than again the cycle starts again.
In a perfectly crafted routine.

Wow....that was random....and made even less sense. Oh yes defenatly pointless. Hope you enjoyed....
(:

"Now I sit in my corner and patiently wait, with eyes as dull as mud, a hunger that none can heal, and I chew my lips for the blood."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thelivingend is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
so the other day, i was eating at gormet buffet, and it was the yummest meal in a while. anyone else like chineese food?

"and then, everyone died."
 43yrs • F •
fyrfly is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i'm so ready to leave.

i've never lived in one place for more than a year, until i moved here to washington D.C. I've been here almost two and a half years. i feel trapped, like there is an invinicble obstruction blocking my throat.

don't get me wrong, i love it here. just the other night i was sitting on the stairs leading up to the lincoln memorial. i was sitting on the top step, staring out at the washington memorial and cathing a glimpse of the capitol building just beyond it. i looked around and realized i was the only one there, and it was the most beautiful thing.

but i cannot stay here. i'm so bored. i've lived in too many different states to count. i'm ready to cross an ocean. i've been to other countries, but never on a one way ticket. i need to leave.
i keep thinking in my circuitus thoughts "please someone save me", but in the end i know i'm the only one that can save myself.

its time for me to go now.
this commitment business is not my thing

"never give up, never give in"
RANT ON ABOUT ANYTHING!!!! - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy