Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Matrix Is Real - Page 5

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
oh! right. basically thers no way to tell. 'cause wht if you get "unpluged". just to find out thats anather matrix. so on and so forth. for ever and ever.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So who is designing all these matrixes? Are they also in their own matrix and if so who makes that?

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
how is anyone to know that.. who designed you? god? ok i believe in god but, perhaps god is a computer programer. mayb so mayb not. i don't think that the bible states that god is nor does it state that he is not. so who are we to know.

you shouldnt ask question that are impossible to prove w/o evidence. thats like me asking who created god? just cause i cant answer it doesnt give me a reason to say he doesn't exist... i don't need evidence to have faith in something, thats why it's called faith.

at the same time do u have evidence that you are right? if you dont.. which im sure you dont.. then why do u believe the way you do? perhaps to you it seems most logical. well to us this seems most logical..

it's pointless to argue about this anyway.

one last thought i had....

i think that in a way all we have is faith and hope. for example i hope my girlfriend stays truthful to me and i have faith in her that she will, she has freewill but i can't control it only she can. so all i have is hope and faith

this could apply to anything. even down to life and death

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
you shouldnt ask question that are impossible to prove w/o evidence. thats like me asking who created god?

What if you believed there was evidence somewhere out there? wouldnt that be just enough for you to keep questioning?

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 47yrs • F •
(*disco*) is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
When I clicked on this thread I thought it might contain a mention of David Icke. He has a book out that talks about the matrix....he'd got some interesting and controversial ideas about what this world is.... A lot of people aren't interested in hearing it, or even entertaining part of it tho....

And regarding this:
quote:
you shouldnt ask question that are impossible to prove w/o evidence. thats like me asking who created god?

One can ask these questions and there are two ways to go about answering. One is to prove something right, the other is to prove something wrong. The problem arises when you can neither prove or disprove a question that has been posed.

We have not proven a lot of things that are held to be true in our daily exisitence, yet these questions are still valid.

"located in the illusory domain of psycho-mental existence"
 35yrs • M
i didn't say you were the only one just that we may not be there.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 39yrs • M •
quote:
how is anyone to know that.. who designed you? god? ok i believe in god but, perhaps god is a computer programer.

Have you met this computer programer? Because I have met God not in a physical sense but I have met Him and I communicate with Him regularly.

35yrs • M
actually i got a shrine and everything. i've met this "program". his name was lester. he looked like me, but told me he was a program. his phone number is 555-0000. we talk all the time. i met him on the internet. no one has ever actually seen him, but we know he's real.

39yrs • M •
What area code is that number good for?

35yrs • M
if taht does not get deleted. decius is a lying hypocrit.

39yrs • M •
Well either retract your statement or give me a working phone number.

35yrs • M
you are acting like a child. give a shore fire way to talk to god and know he is real, and i'll admit i'm an ediot. it was a fucking metaphore. decius, you better delete trhis. and its not my fualt.

39yrs • M •
Prayer, I can garuntee that if you look for Him you will find Him.

35yrs • M
then why do preachers lose faith?

39yrs • M •
Because they never had it in the first place.

The Matrix Is Real - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy