In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - xxxxchelseaxxxx
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Video Games - Page 4

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
PLatTIpuSS is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm sorry if someone already said it (i might have missed it while reading) but Quake 1 for the pc was THE GREATEST GAME EVER!!

except for counter strike: source

"If practice makes perfect, and noone\\\'s perfect, then why even practice?"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You have never played World Of Warcraft

"He who does not question is lost."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
recently started playing a brilliant game. freelancer. its got qutie a good story, but it comes into its own online, it just rules. u explore an entire universe, fighting and trading, you cna work together with other people, or as the title suggests freelance. it is just such a good game.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 40yrs • M •
arkansas_dave is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i must agree with plattipus, counter-strike source, condition zero and the original are my favorite games of all time. i also think that most of the Resident Evil installments are great.

"Hello Bob! Goodbye Bob. Best dollar eighty I ever spent."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i love the Resident Evil series.

RE5 baby!

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ahh RE havn't really played those, movies were good though. Id prefer the good old battlefield 1942 or BF 2

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i liked the old style of RE. now you get to buy ammo. thats kinda lame.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 40yrs • M •
yea, RE4 is much easier compared to the old games in my opinion. i think i had just about as much fun playing it tho... just a different kind of fun. i hope they go back to more strategical stuff in 5. run and gun was a cool change, but i loved searching around for keys and info ect.

i like puzzle/strategy more than anything.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So who here is excited about the new XBOX 360?

And more amusingly, who here actually has the cash or the hook ups to be owning one before years end?

$60 a game, muahahaha...

Just when so many games were dropping prices, bam, bitchslap.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
Nintendo's Revolution seems to be creating the most buzz at the moment.... its got the most innovative controller ive seen and much of it is still shrouded in secrecy.... the ps3 and 360 seem kinda dull now

35yrs • M
i fear that the games like RE1,2,3,code veronica
final fantasy turned based
and ico will soon be extinced. replaced by better looking more flashy/ sexy games.

it is kinda sad

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 40yrs • M •
haha get over it. as technology improves, so will graphics. you sound like an old gamer who grew up on galaga and astroids "yea they just dont make em like they use to" ....haha seriously, good and bad games always have been and always will be around.

35yrs • M
i know, but when my freinds talk about games, they say halo1 was the good ol' days, and i'm like, what about vectorman, and teenage mutant ninja turtles.

40yrs • M •
aw i miss vectorman now but yea, there were good games back then, there are good games coming in the future. people need to learn to appreciate the greats of every generation o_O

35yrs • M
im in no way shape or form saying they were better. but i just like knowing where they came from. and alot of times people dont seem to get that not everything neeeds to change. h2 kicks h1's ass. ff7 looks like garbage compared too ff10-2

Video Games - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5    6  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy