Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Video Games - Page 3

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
metal gear solid ive not played enough, i have seen my friend playing it, and i think played it briefly, but id like to play it more.

on the sim city idea, another amusing game, was transport tycoon, quite basic, but it was hours of amusement. (if you have a slightly geeky mentality)

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah metal gear solid gets really good when you learn about the storyline more.

i forgot about Driver 1 & 2. That was such a great game, even though it was incredibly frustrating.

Racing games? i liked Colin MCrae rally, this was like 7yrs ago or something. Also Grand Turismo, Formula 1

mind you I haven't played video games for years and years, let alone computer. But, when PS3 comes out I may have 2nd thoughts

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
does anyone play Runescape?

http://www.runescape.com

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 38yrs • M •
nup. I mate of mine plays runescape though

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Got a slow comp, but I play Ghost Recon (Original, Island Thunder, and desert seige), mostly, and a little JK2 every now and then.

As for runescape, played it, but didn't care for it much, but that's just me.

"He who does not question is lost."
 40yrs • M •
Destroy All Humans -

i love this game. its sort of like GTA in some ways, but totally different in others. its got a cheesey look to it on purpose but the gameplay is great. the game is massive too, several levels with multiple missions and sub missions. upgradas are available, and the game gets completely insane once you reach a certain point. its a blast...from the past... hehe.

the alien you play as sounds like Jack Nicholson. and i could swear the head alien is the same person who did the voice of ZIM from InvaderZIM.... can anyone confirm this?

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TRANCEND is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
IM A MASTER IN HALO 2.

"\WHEN YOU CANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"
 38yrs • M •
who has or who has played a Sony PSP? It hasn't come to Australia yet but am looking forward to its arrival. What do you think of it- compared to the Nintendo DS?

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I just became a manager at a Gamestop, I get to try out any new or old games and movies for free, I'm trying out Destroy All Humans right now, a Wyote inspiration.

(One Wyote ass kissing point, CHECK )

Just messin with ya.

You were only part of the inspiration, the almost 18 super hottie at work was the other, I would say she should be illegal, but technically she is .

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
i hope you get as much of a kick out of that game as i have. i find the anal probe to be especially funny, and some of the weapon upgrades are awesome... not funny, but awesome.

summitsolo - the PSP is a superior piece of gadgetry, but i find the games on the DS more entertaining. it really just depends on what you want to use it for and what your personal preferences are.

35yrs • M •
I've played a DS, and the dual screens are useless. During the whole game i only looked at one of the screens. The touch sensitive screen is competely unnecessary. as for the PSP, never played one, but iot seems much better than the DS.

38yrs • M •
Yeah I had a similar experience with the DS. I hated the dual screens. The touch screen isn't very efficient. They had the technology but failed with practibility. As for the DS games, I aren't a fan. The PSP sounds a lot better- especially its power capacity, and other media capabilities. For people in Nth America- has the PSP been released yet? (i have no idea) I know its in Japan already.

35yrs • M •
Yeah, it's been out in the USA for at least 6mos now.

40yrs • M •
w00t i found it and i was right. Richard Steven Horvitz plays the voice of ZIM and Orthopox

hah he also did the voice of that robot Alpha 5 on Power Rangers.

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lucky him. the DS doesnt suck that much, admitedly the controls are a liil weird, but having played on one fore a bit, its quite easy to get used to, and it would be much better for strategy games, and allows much better puzzle games etc in mini games on things like mario. plus its better for non game things, such as movies watching, and the memory drives are cheaper for it

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
Video Games - Page 3
  1    2    3    4    5    6  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy