Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Allo Allo!

User Thread
 42yrs • F •
ladylumia is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Allo Allo!
I'm ladylumia, this forum has caught my attention! I hope it lasts, for I get bored easily, but this place looks like it might just stick

42yrs • F •
Hi ladylumia, welcome aboard!

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 42yrs • F •
nice avatar pic btw

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 42yrs • F •
ladylumia is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Why thank you Dawn. The alias picture is just something I found and thought wow, the colors!. I suppose I consider myself a colorful person

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rainman05 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What are your interests?

42yrs • F •
Some of my interests:
my plants
making my own homemade natural alternatives to artificial products (like detergents, shampoo, soap)
reading (I mostly like thriller fiction, but I also like reading non fiction about biology)
learning about new things!

And you Rainman, what's the most interesting thing you've ever done?

49yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BSR is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Welcome to Cynic, from a new user as well!

34yrs • M •
I don't know if it can be considered interesting, but I did invest a lot of my own money into a sort of business I started and am now working on recovering it back and turn a profit .

And I did it recently... like a last month. Been working hard to make it all work out . So far, prospects seem ok.

49yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BSR is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What business are you involved in, Rain?

When you get things rolling, I can be your legal advisor for a small fee.

34yrs • M •
I work in consulting. Nutritional consulting. It's a great way to make some money on my own schedule while I continue my studies.

after I'll be done with my studies, I still think I would like to get a job in the domain, but if this business takes off, I may not even bother.

So far, I am still in the red and only have promises for future earnings. But hey, all businesses start slow

Allo Allo!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy