Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Deliberate Dumbing down of the USA (and the world)

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rainman05 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=eZJoCfgAEuE&feature=g-logo-rec

Replace (dot) with .

I just found this video. Though it could very well be placed in several other categories, I thought Mental Illness was better suited... and the psychology board is better suited rather then the political board... even though the video is a mix.

I guess we all knew these things to some degree. But some of the information presented here is new and quite troublesome.

Please give out your thoughts. Maybe somebody who can post links should post it as a link.

36yrs • M •
WinstonTheOwl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I feel there's no middle ground you can truly take on this subject, no self-formulated comfort zone to rest in.

If you understand this video, lying to yourself is only going to bring you down(done that). Once I realized this I felt empowered to take on the world in my own unique way and still do(although self doubt can be a real b!7ch). Often I feel alone in my thoughts but luckily I have a some good friends who feel as I do. That lonely feeling can make it seem like the whole world is against you(in a way it is). Acting autonomously all of a sudden in a society full of docile machine people makes you look like the crazy one.

Thinking for yourself brings the pain of having to accept harsh realities. I believe it's a price we have to pay before we can attain a more enlightened state of being, and evolve mentally and spiritually. When it all boils down...you must be reliant on yourself.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy