Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Aye

User Thread
 49yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BSR is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Aye
Found this site through another webfroum, thought I would check it out and see what it's like.

Basically, I will give a brief introduction. I'm a Scotsman (Highlander) currently living in Canada. Me and my wife currently own a 250 acre farm, in which we're involved with cashcropping and cattle (Simmental).

My politics are often viewed as far right (Some could say I make Hitler look like a gay Communist). I loath the current immigration policies within Canada and detest Jewish land piracy within the Middle East.

My hobbies include music, Automobiles, horses and the Rottweiler breed. I have travelled quite a bit. Hit most of Europe, Canada and some NE United States. Our next current extended vacation we're looking at is Argentina.

So, in short, perhaps I will stick around and see if this place really strikes me. The layout is pretty slick as well.

Ta.

49yrs • M •
Canada's immigration policies are based strictly on what Nation or race are the flavour of the year.

I'm a "immigrant", hailing from Scotland. I had more than enough financial monies, zero criminal record and yet I had to hand money over to the Government for 4 years, whilst they did Background checks, CSIS checks,Scotland Yard, then there was the 3 medicals at $220 a shot. I invested over $3000 CDN to move here.

It irks me that some banana boat Jamican can show up here, gangbang, shoot some other wasted lives, go to jail get deported and show back up.

Canada is really pandering to the Chinese at the moment. Jason Kenney is muppet who has been caught and does not hid the fact he was "visiting" some Indonisian Terrorist organization and political matters.

Traitors at the highest level.

I don't fear sharing my views on Zionism. I'm not afraid to name the jew. What's the worse that could happen, I get busted on some Hate Crime and they try to deport me?

This Country is suppose to be free and it looks more like Communist Latvia.

49yrs • M •
I forgot to add the reason why my background checks took so long. I served in a military. Canada is wary of immigrants who have served in a foreign Service. But it's ok for a scumbag to be a gangbanger and waltz their dope dealing arses into this Country.

Older time folks tell me Canada died when Trudeau first came to power.

I'm in Ontario, where about are you? I have travelled across Canada, but no further East than Montreal.

49yrs • M •
I know Kitchener. I go there about every fortnight.

Of which viable racial minoriety are you, by chance?

49yrs • M •
lol.

Indian's never really bothered me. They basically stick among themselves, are capable of maintaining a degree of class and from the ones I've chatted to, they really dislike the Muslims.

42yrs • F •
BSR - do you speak/understand Scottish Gaelic at all? Do you have a strong Scottish accent?

quote:
My hobbies include music, Automobiles,

What kind of cars are you into?

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 49yrs • M •
I used to know a little Scottish Gaelic, or atleast understand it, but it's rarely spoken fluentantly anymore, so I didn't really bother.

My accent is pretty much Canadianized, but I can "turn on" the Scottish accent to silly effect, think Braveheart, but more broad, since I was born in the extreme Highlands. I sometimes speak broad Scot just to watch people look right through me and think "What did he just say?".

Automobiles, I'm into really anything that moves. I've had American muscle cars, but I'm really digging Pick Up Trucks lately.

Yourself?

42yrs • F •
Here's my car history:
first car - dirt cheap toyota corolla, I think my parents paid like $500 for it, wasn't really mine, pretty much shared with my mum. No ac, no radio, just something that got you from a to b. I wish I had a picture of it, just realised that I don't, but it was an old model.
second car - toyota camry, don't remember what year, but it was a solid vehicle, huge upgrade from the corolla
third car - Mitsubishi Pajero, I fucking loved this car, it was duel fuel (LPG & petrol), four wheel drive, giant vehicle, could and did drive anywhere with it.
fourth and latest car - piece of shit VW Golf, diesel: I hated this car like no tomorrow, never buying VW again. Thank the lord I sold it.

All in all, I like four wheel drives the best so far. But whether I will buy one again, I don't know. I have yet to drive a pure speed car.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 49yrs • M •
VW. That was my very first car. 1990 Golf 5sp Diesel. Great on fuel, but insanely expensive to fix. I ended up retiring that car to off road use only, until I put it into a culvert, smashing the radiator, which in turn broke the starter.... I laughed when they said a starter was 260 bucks, plus the rad. I sold it for the motor and took the 300 bucks and walked away.

I've also had a Toyota. A excellent vehicle, but again stupidly priced parts which I had to order from Japan, itself. That one was a 1987 Landcruiser 5sp, Diesel. Rare for Canada. I was 4x4 in the bush one day and smashed the oil pan, $1100 for the pan,gasket, ordered from Japan, 2 months later. Fixed it because it was worth it. Fast forward 6 months and I was driving along leisurely, around 8pm. Come around a curve and next thing I know my drivers window in on my lap. A deer ran into the side of it, and how can I say this, fucked it up royally. Both doors bent, door post pillar bent. Insurance Company wrote it off. Battled with them for months, this was back when they wouldn't let you keep ownership of a written off vehicle (State Farm sucks). I managed to find another 4dr, gas model, paid $400 bucks for it (it was rough), threw doors on it, tried to straighten out the pillar and sold it to some farmer for chump change.

I've had some faster cars in my day, but speed was never my thing. I'd say the 2 fastest cars I had were:

1967 Ford Galaxie with a big 410ci Mercury motor, I actually managed to snap the motor mount, so I just chained the motor down. lol.

1990 Pontiac Sunfire Turbo 1.8L. That car was fast, well up to 100mph, she wouldn't go no faster. That rotted away on me (thanks Canadian winters!)

Currently I have 3 vehicles, 2004 Ford Taurus, fully loaded and paid $500 bucks for it (Nice not living in a E-Test area!)

1995 Dodge Pick up with a stupidly sized V10 gas. It's reduced to farm duties with gas being $1.27 a litre

1976 Corvette, 427ci, currently my project of wasting money. Got it dirt cheap, thanks to somebody going through a messy divorce.

I've had a host of other cars, but those stand out the most.

Aye
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy