We end up taking a one-way flight to a deserted island we've created for ourselves and in our minds. - WanderingNobody
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I hate people and feel better alone - Page 3

User Thread
 45yrs • M •
DaftLogic is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Every intellectual has had that feeling when you sit down in a group and the social tone is a few octaves lower than what you were looking for. However I think it's very lazy when someone doesn't bother to find psychological work-arounds for real world social interactions. If you take the mental path of least resistance, which in your case is to blame the rest of the world for your incompatibility, you will never learn or grow out of your social hate loop. Volunteer to help people that have real problems and you will find what you are looking for.

44yrs • F •
Anet79 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hey Erika,

Exactly feel d same way. Hate is a strong word, i just dont like them... I am disappointed at them. For me, ts not just all those meaningless chats, but empty fake characters. As much as u try to b real and honest and nice, in short or long run, u would get a reaction u least expect... To be honest, I reached a point that I thought I have to accept the reality, and isolate myself, alone with my ideals....

33yrs • M •
Freedrifter is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My advice: live your life like the way you want to be & you don't have to change yourself for others.. You're not different, you're just CLASS APART.. And if you want to get over this hatred & want to have friends, then find someone like you because they don't fake or do meaningless since they hate that too.. Read some novels or stories, somewhere I read & experienced too "books are man's best friend"

I hate people and feel better alone - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy