Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

"Obama Signs Indefinite Detention Into Law"

User Thread
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/president-obama-signs-indefin
ite-detention-law

So on New Years eve Obama passed a law making it okay to detain anyone in the world indefinitely without a trial.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 36yrs • M
Yah and when I told my mom and her friend this they were seriously defending him... saying that he was better than the other possible candidates... and that maybe there was a good reason for this....!!!!!

A good reason!??

They must just not understand...

I don't know what we're supposed to do about this now... Something needs to happen but I don't know what.

36yrs • M
People are "too busy" these days to respond to a suggestion to read up on something. Nothing short of a direct physical threat will rouse them.

Lol someone posted this comment on my fb and I thought it was pretty funny:

"most people are like eeh whatever [about this new act], but if they try to take ice cream away? The streets will flow with blood.

77yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that katsung47 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
700. National Defense Authorization Act (1/2/2012)

The Gift of New Year 2012 President Obama gives Americans is a new law that ripped their civil right – NDAA.
1. It is a stealth raid on people.

The Act was proposed in later November, quickly passed by the Senate and the House during the Thanksgiving holiday and Christmas season. It was signed by President on New Year's Day Eve. It was a typical military style - a stealth attack on civil rights taking the advantage when people were relaxing their vigilance in holiday season.

2. So said mainstream media kept a tight mouth on this important issue. Blind the eyes of a lot of people.

3. Majority of law makers and the President passed the Act. It proves the 'politicians' don't represent the voice of the people. It also proves the election system has been hijacked by the intelligence already. The so said representatives are not elected by the voters but selected by the rulers of this country.

4. Beware the Feds to turn the US into a 'battle field' so they could eliminate the dissenters. It's easy for them to do so – just plant a few provocateurs in Occupy Wall Street Movement.

5. War on Iran is their major goal. With great possibility, there will be false flag nuclear attacks on US cities to justify the Iran war. Most people realize the truth of the 911 attack. This law is created to deal with the people who won't believe this government anymore when such 'terror attack' happens again.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy