Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

my mind can't rest

User Thread
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my mind can't rest
i have tried a lot of things to calm my mind but these days it's getting harder and harder, i can't even sleep enough anymore because i think to much!!!!!

it is starting to become a real problem as j stop noticing people and rather be lost in thought.

i over think everything, sometimes i think so much that my brain starts to pain and it becomes extremely hard just to think of the most normal thing!!!

i catch myself just walking down the street and repeatedly try to calculate and predict how cars is going to act and distances of breaking and a load of other shit!!!

i do not know how to go back to just think as little as a normal person!!!!

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 32yrs • M •
anatayGrande is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i have the same problem and until now i still have that problem. and the bad thing about it is, i can't seem to control that addiction for thinking. i mean i cant use it how i want to. like use it for profit or something.... not that i really want the money that bad.. i mean, i just wanna control what i own....

"boredom is worse than death"
 29yrs • M •
Yes control is probably all we actually mis. I can also not always control my mind and use it for something meaningful.

28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheHollowMen275 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Two words: Smoke. Weed.
In all seriousness, i have just entered my second to final year in school and the work is piling up and yet i can cope. I cannot imagine how many more crazy stressed out people there would be without marijuana.

"All the world's a stage. And all the men and women are merely players."
 29yrs • M •
o ok. i just won't smoke it but i will vaporize it to get the THC and not the CO2 an CO. it's much better that way. but it is really hard to get some marijuana in South Africa

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Theory is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No weed in africa? I thought it grew in the streets there lol

I wouldn't advise smoking weed for a strong thinker as I am the same my mind literally can not rest. I smoke weed everyday and on most occastions my thought paterns become eratic and uncontrolable.

Meditation is your best bet once you have over come the... "don't think don't think... O shit I'm thinking about not thinking..." paradox lol

"We breathe natures breath until we are tired and layed to rest..."
 29yrs • M •
no man this is like the world cup where people thought lions is walking freely in Johannesburg, now that really made me laugh anyway we have laws here in South Africa, and please do not refer to South Africa as Africa because Africa has state and they are not united!!!! we are independent of each other. now weed here is South Africa is very rare, you may get to see one or two wild weed growing in bushes but they are unsmokeble i promise you, it is not good and is very bad for you!!!!

and lol for the meditation" do not think"!!!!!! thats true!!!!

29yrs • M •
i suspect that you live in USA because that school system is to stupid to include Africa as many countries and not one country!!!!!!

36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Theory is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol please don't take my comment as stereotypical.

i didn't mean to categorise Africa as a whole. i have many Afrikaans friends who tell me the same.

from what Ive been told by my friends marijuana is easy accessible and grows wild through out south Africa.

PS I'm from England

"We breathe natures breath until we are tired and layed to rest..."
 29yrs • M •
well i have never experienced what they did, marijuana is not so widely available in South Africa, but it might be because i do not live in a big city like cape town, but rather in a small town and pretty far from any cities.

o yes and marijuana grows here allot but it is wild marijuana which is not so very nice to smoke or eat.

27yrs • F •
unreasonable is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have the same problem. People constantly think I'm high because I'm lost in my mind at wierd times ( like in the middle of a netball match pretalk) I just can't stop thinking, thinking deep things. But its better this way. Keep on thinking, don't supress it, mabey when your thinking one day you'll come up to the solution of a big problem. And if you do want to take weed, I live in south africa to, and it is incredibly easy to get here. I know at least 5 dealers just in my area. I went to east london in the holidays and got offered on the beach, SA is full of weed. And it will only make you think more and give you more questions after you have tried it

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timeless1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Maybe we think about things cause we don't get enough time for ourselves

We're always moving around so maybe when you're netballing you can't control your need to think about stuff

Life is too busy sometimes

my mind can't rest
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy