If we were blind and had no choice, would we hate eachother by the tone of our voice. - BABYLONWILLFALL
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Do you think Black Economic empowerment in SA is racist?

User Thread
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i live in South Africa and i know that when i finish my studies i will not get a job in my home country because of my skin color, only if i have a friend that works in a high position i might have a chance.

South Africa went from racist against black to racist against white and black by the hands of the rich. South Africa has one of the highest unemployment rates of 24%. and BEE has done nothing to help the poor and white people has been totally locked out. and also BEE puts uneducated black people in a place where a well educated white person will not go corrupt or fuck up the country.

it all makes me sad as i was born outside of apartheid and i, as a Afrikaner, knows that my homeland will not provide for me and the best chance for me is to leave SA when i finish and that breaks my heart as i do not want to leave my fatherland because i can't survive here!!!

i was born here for gods sake!!!!!!!

this is supposed to be an equal country and all that has happen is it switched sides and i hope all the countries that Made sanctions against us feel a deep guilt that there efforts helped nobody except the rich and corrupt of SA.

What should have been done is to take a small piece of land like they wanted to do in the 80's and give it to all the white and that we as an indigenous African culture can live under our own government without the black racist people. this amount of land should be given in proportion to the amount of whites in SA.

SA has a total of 1214470.00 km 2 and a total of 4,923,638 Whites, and a population est. of 50 million and if we receive our fair share of land(preferable in the Karroo) we will have some 119,592.2128 km 2 of land to develop under a white only government that prevent black or any other race immigration into the country.

The reason i prefer the Karroo is because of high temperature and low humidity so it minimizes airborne diseases and i would not want land that the blacks can label as usable land as that will be seen by the world as the whites that want to deprive the blacks.

i see only more racism and no healing in this country and i am sorry to want to tell Mr. Nelson Mandela that he had failed to make this a free country. i which there was another way but with ignorant black corrupt politicians and rich we will never archive it in the entire South Africa thats why we must make our own country.

What are your thoughts?

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The situation sucks, but I guarantee you that if you make a white only country the nonsense will only continue.

Now, if you were able to make a start up country that truly broke racial and rich class barriers you would have something worth trying.

But you would still face the greater corruption around the world who would likely martyr you in a second to keep others from doing the same.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 29yrs • M •
it has been attempted today. But not as a country but a town. it is in the northern cape in South Africa and it is a whites only place, they completely support themselves and produce all they need. it functions great. it is actually going forward in stead of backward as the rest of South Africa.

go onto [http://www.orania.co.za/]to read more about it, you would just have to change the language to English in the top right.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
And it will, but intolerance ultimately divides and destabilizes.

But for a start, segregation can indeed be as useful as sticking with family in business ventures etc. especially in a hostile environment. But like anything is a double edge sword.

Equality and a firm clarification of lacking entitlements for race still seem like a more firm foundation in my humble opinion.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 29yrs • M •
ok

31yrs • M •
Damion is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am a White South African as well, I see Black economic empowerment as a small obstacle, in fact I am producing a formula to make it null and void in my life. I believe that it is inefficient, but also no intelligent man believes this government has anybodies interest at heart - even if there is an ecomomic colapse my consortium will be powerful enough to survive comfortabley - I disagree with the afrikaaner's decision to carry on with the racism, it is usless - simply because the african culture is used to following the lead of the white man, that is how it has been for centuries, what proof does any man have that centuries of social conditioning has disapeared ? The only reason they are inferrior is because they believe it

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy