Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Becoming Me

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Becoming Me
Just read some of my old stuff.

This is how I have used this site and how it has helped me so much.

90% Of what I have said here has been said through some kind of defensive wall. Every one of my psycological issues litterally spelled out, and countless fights insued because of them. With no shame, I am proud of all I have written. I showed myself all the bad in me and have become more of my true self through this trial and error. The courage it took for me to admit my mistakes will never leave me.

I am glad to have come here and to have dumped my pains in this place. It has been theraputic.

Learning the individuals here has also helped me learn how to read people. Attacking people her has taught me how my behaviors were wrong. And loving people here has freed me of deep rooted fears.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 53yrs • F •
mrsroyale is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thats cool I am new here and have never read anything you've wrote is there anyway to check out your old post as I would be interested in seeing your transformation or just your entry's if thats what they are . Thanks

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah, if you click on my avatar it should take you to my profile page. On that page under my recent posts on the left side you should see a small button that says all my posts.

I have been a member here for a long time. From before I even turned 18, and I have some where around 2,200 posts. So the changes I have made have happened over long periods of time, and usually in my head. But feel free to read whatever.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
Becoming Me
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy