Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Bin Laden Killed In Pakistan

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Bin Laden has finally been killed, and at his home in Pakistan. I huge compound built by a foriener is a high security nation. Pakistan was probably hiding him, or at least not telling the U.S. where he was.

Why wouldn't they tell us?

Why did they want to protect him?

Harboring the leader of a holy crusade designed to murder Americans, not Christians. How close to quilt of the crusade does the Pakistan government fall?

My personal, un-educated, view would be, if American spends 790 billion dollars to kill someone, they aren't giving up. If you want to protect your people from us, give us the man that attacked us.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
Just to have a better idea of what you're saying, do you agree with killing innocents to accomplish something?

The same could easily be said for America of course, but I don't go and say its ok cause of sympathy.

Do you see 9/11 as acceptable casualties of war? What about women protecting their children? What the difference?

Is uniting a people using hate a good thing, or does it seperate people based on ethinicity?

You believe his goal was to become a martyr, not spread hate. What is wonderful about manipulating people to kill each other and themselves?

What ways could America dealt with him better?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
So it seems they failed at preventing him from achieving many of his idealistic goals.

When I was in jail an inmate told me that he spent 10k on a lawyer and was about to fire him and spend another 10k. If Americas goal has been to keep its people safe, Its difficult for me to critisize them, when there hasnt been an attack on American soil since 9/11. Maybe the plan was a full attack on those that would attack us so they wouldnt get the oppurtunity.

But to say we have come out on top is a direct lie. We are losing our financial power. Maybe not because of this one war but it sure as hell helped.

As for him becoming a martyr, a small of persondl defeat comes, but then I think about the man. A religous bigot, an idealistic terrorist from the middle east with all the fucked up problems that area can afford, or I assume, what kind of normal healthy individual becomes the leader of a terrorist organization, and I think to myself that his martyrdom is just a lie to make him feel better about getting killed. Inspiration? achieved, died for God? Pshyco.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Bin laden was terminally ill and died approximately 9 years ago. Right after being treated by the CIA in a hospital in Dubail according to multiple internal sources.

This is a farce.

I just listened to an insider whose credentials are among the most impressive I have ever heard and hopefully will be able to provide links at some point.

But a quick breakdown is that he is Jack Ryan from Patriot Games and other Tom Clancy novels, literally. His name is Dr. Steve Pieczenik, google him

His bio is a novel in itself. He helped create delta force, he was a government regime changer, he wrote the book on modern psyops and black ops. A medical dr, psychiatrist with degrees and phds from harvard and MIT, worked under five presidents, was offered brigadier general before he left the military to be an entrepanuer where he has written 26 ny times best sellers and consulted tom clancy on many of his books as the insider source who based jack ryan and another character on him.

He worked with bin laden when they fought the russians.

He knows a thing or two about terrorism, counter terrorism, psyops and the inner workings of not only the white house but the special forces and secret black programs. He volunteers his services for no pay because he's filthy rich by this point.

He had been told by a top general under paul wolfowitz that 9/11 was a false flag stand down, and he's willing to testify.

The CIA has admitted faking tapes and videos and pictures of bin laden.

If you are still stuck with the notion that 9/11 wasn't an internal conspiracy, then you simply haven't looked into it. Bin laden didn't turn off the automated missile defense of the pentagon. Bin laden didn't hold military drills with real full sized jet liners by remote control meant to simulate an attack on the twin towers and pentagon on the morning of 9/11 even though "no one in this administration, or any other for that matter" could have foreseen them using jets as weapons.

Its all a lie. Bin laden didn't dismantle the radar at pearl harbor or fake the gulf of tonkin incident that viet nam either, its admitted that our own leaders made those lies.

If people would wake up, things would finally start to change for the better.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheFreshKeeper is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
This is a farce.

Why/to what end

46yrs • M
Which part?

Bin laden is and has been a public relations patsy. Right now its a desperate attempt to make obama look like less of a tool, and unfortunately that works on a lot of people.

With the end of the cold war and fall of ussr we needed a new boogeyman to keep the military industrial complex churning out war for the continued manipulation of the masses and further consolidation of wealth and power.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that James008 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Who ever proved that he was dead in the first place??? there is no photos or any evidence that he was indeed killed, i think the U.S is keeping him a prisoner until they can utilize alien mind reading tech on him before they kill him. or they could just be torturing him if they don't have alien tech. And anyway it is all Americans that take part in wrong acts so don't say that they are innocent. I mean take oil, Americans are the single biggest user of oil and produce by far the most pollution in the world, that is a crime in my opinion against humanity!!! never mind nature!!! i mean take for instance children, which now get asthma much easier then one hundred years ago because of pollution. big oil companies which are mainly american goes out and buys people free energy devices to prevent them from reaching the market so that they can sell more oil and make more money and people in America knows about global warming and they would have at least heard of a free energy device before in there life but they dismiss it because it is easier to buy cheap oil products then to try and save there planet, and it is a choice that every American can make but you don't because it is easier to deny it then put in a little extra work!!!

"Life is interesting but the universe rules."
 46yrs • M
He was terminally ill. CIA never didn't know where he was, he was in their care as he was a CIA asset, it was all a sham. His long ago death was corroborated by many insiders including ex head of Pakistani ISI etc.

America has no need to torture or interrogate their own stooge except for show, but he has long been dead.

America is just as much under the thumb of the international bankers and their corporations that are more powerful than any government and recognize no borders. This includes big oil.

The use issue is relevant but technologies are being kept from us too. We are being lied to, threatened, dumbed down, and all manner of other extremely sophisticated manipulation.

It is little better in any other country and the threats we face today are global, pointing fingers isn't as important as what you are personally doing to fix it.

America is a pawn not the source. Yes, they are the big user and pollutor, not that China isn't trying and succeeding in beating that.

There are a lot of americans fighting hard to inform and affect change, but the resistance is massive and all pervasive. The entire system is against us and most of the drone citizens are too.

It isn't just a choice for america too make, we aren't the source of the oil. But look what happens, war, mass murder and death. That takes a lot more than talk to defeat.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy