As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities - Voltaite
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

confusion

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
josemartines is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
confusion
so theres this girl that i dated for a year everything was good we hardly ever fought and she did seem she was really in to me.. well like a month after our anniversary i was at work when she sent me a text telling me she wanted to breakup with me cuz supposedly she fell out of love for me...so i texted her to atleast tell me what did i do wrong but all she would say "its not you its me"! n its so weird cuz after that, she would text me so much, like we would go for a week straight non stop textin and well we would talk really good just trying to give her space and time to figure out what she wanted and everytime i would mention or asked her if she still loved me, she would tell me that she did but it was so confusing, she still gave me signs that she did care for me i just dont know how much!then one time my sister told her sister that supposedly i had a pregnant girl and she started crying but then i talked to her n told her it wasnt true! so its been five months now and i dont know if i should keep on waiting for her, i mean i want her so bad and she keeps on posting like heartbroken statues on her myspace, she even told she hated me so much,its so much that she loved me but she was so confused!! can anyone tell me whats goin on in my situation? i want to, need to know!!!=(

"love...heaven and hell"
 34yrs • M •
josemartines is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
yeah i know well if she tells me she loves me n sometimes she gives me these signs that she does she even got drunk for me so then what else is there to think? idk um so confused too

"love...heaven and hell"
confusion
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy