Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

User Goals

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
User Goals
I think this will realy help us understand the people we are talking to. Just talk about what you hope to get from this place. If anyone here trully cares about you, they will read what you say here and they will keep it in mind. It doesn't have to be a big grand idea, and suggest being honest with yourself here, I at least will not hurt you for being honest.

In a thread not too long ago Decius brought to my attention that the love I express changes according to my mood. Since then I make it my goal not to take my love away, from myself primarily, no matter how I am being treated. I use this site as a way to practice that.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
How many of us log onto this website with a big smile on our faces? : D

I make it a personal goal of mine to smile, happily, on CC

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
If I am going to remain a member of this community for a long time I would really like to get to know the people I am sharring with better. Including those who have chosen to ignore me. So I have decided to send out more PM's in an attempt to get to know people.

I know that it is difficult to explore "self" and love and philosophy at higher levels on internet forums, because its much easier in person, but I feel very inspired right now. Been browsing old posts for a little over an hour and do you guys realize how much good actually does happen here. And though we may harm each other frome time to time we are still here. I think if we were to really coomit to perceiving and expressing only true feelings and ideas, irrelavent of criticism, this place really could be something worth taking care of.

btw I do fear not being accepted for these ideas in this thread, but believe in them strongly so I choose to express them, Plus i just hate letting fear win, ever

User Goals
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy