Well i was as helpless as a chess piece when I was lifted up by someone's hand, and delivered from the corner my enemies had got me in. (Brighteyes) - iSOUGHT|THOUGHT
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Illuminati

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Kratos is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Illuminati
Everyone has an opinion on this topic, so come on people lets hear yours!

"In the chills of brutal cold winter, I realised that within me lay an invincible summer"
 33yrs • M •
well since everyone is too shy, which is a first!"
Adam Weishaupt (Grand Master of the Illuminati),(just humour me for a minute if your thinking what i think your thinking)
"But alas, they are all sadly deficient, because they leave us under the domination of political and religious prejudices; and they are as inefficient as the sleepy dose of an ordinary sermon."

"When man lives under oppressive government, he is fallen, his worth is gone, and his nature tarnished."

Just a couple quotes from him

"The Ancien RĂ©gime is a Satanic Order. The Illuminati's noble and historic mission is to release man's higher self by destroying the archons - the princes of the world - who prosecute Satan's will and hold mankind in their thrall. Their corruption has reached its zenith in France. That diabolical tyranny is ripe for destruction. All that is required is a spark. We are the spark."

I hear a lot of things about the Illuminati from a lot of people but they never seem to know of any of these quotes or the person

"In the chills of brutal cold winter, I realised that within me lay an invincible summer"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the term has becomemythical and taken on various forms.

Leaving no easy or single way to define it.

Which is where your opinions aspect comes in, rather handily I'd say.

Kratos' referrence to the Bovarian Illuminati is nice, to see some bother to do some degree of "research".

But in conceptual terms, is there an elite group of interwoven secret and open societies made of power brokers of all sorts seeking to rule the world through whatever means?

I would say even that is to generalized over all to say anything definitively.

Like are there intentions good or bad, good or bad for whom or what? The people, the earth, both, what?

But if you look at the history and the information, the pattern emerges.

There is obviously a mafia'esque rule in play. Whether its truly detrimental or instramental is the ultimate conundrum, cause and effect and all that.

Can you have the greatest hero without the greatest villain? Can you have the greatest victory without the greatest threat? Do you just make one up if there isn't one?

If the only constant in life is change, where do you go from good? Where do you go from happy or preferred?

Ya, there are various "illuminatis", but is there one group primarily guiding the world and through generally unpleasant and seemingly nefarious means.

Unfortunately, probably, the whole 13 families who own the world etc. Its obvious what kind of true power baron family dynasties exist, and once you get into the details of the true scope of their wealth, power, and influence, it becomes undeniable, especially when integrated with the insider admissions and what not.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 33yrs • M •
"There is obviously a mafia'esque rule in play. Whether its truly detrimental or instramental is the ultimate conundrum, cause and effect and all that." Its detrimental in the sense that the world we live in is unequal and by a large proportion, its instrumental because if we ever get past it there will never be another mafia'esque type of life on this planet.

Ive put alot of thought into this i started with the whole lizards and reptiles bs, and i ended up at Pythagoras, Goethe , Hegel

"The term has become mythical and taken on various forms."
Thats the problem or the answer if you will so many different stories so many misconceptions, what better way to discredit your enemy, to confuse people as to who and what the illuminati truly is
The more that i read about the illuminati and what they stand for the more i realize they cant possibly be the ones in charge, the ones sitting behind scenes

43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Karmapolisa is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think the NewWordOrder is the Illuminati. The families of Rockefeller, Rothchild, JP Morgan, etc. have there hand in every aspect of our lives and have controlled things for longer than the United States has existed. They control Pharmaceuticals, Banks, Education, MEDIA, government, the FDA, EVERYTHING! The Federal Reserve was a private banking cartel .......so many people dont even know this. Basically I think that when we eat, we are eating what the Illuminati has put in our food, when we watch the news, we are watching what they want us to see, when we get medical help, when we pay income tax, when we get a loan, everything we goodle and twit, everytime we get on a plane and have to walk through a body scanner, everytime we are told that certain vaccinations and immunizations (Swine flu) are mandatory, everytime we look up into the sky and see long skinny contrails (chemtrails) lingering behind planes all day in the sky ....we are effected by the illuminati. Why are there Fema camps everywhere in the United states by the way? People are blinded to these things because all they hear is the mainstream media.

"If I had your physiology, your prior experiences, your family, your body, your life, Id be doing exactly what you are doing."
 33yrs • M •
so lets pretend you actually read what i wrote, i understand you have your own thoughts on this but everything you just wrote contradicts what ive written, you think you'd have a question for me? Ive got one for you though, id like to hear your thoughts on the bavarian illuminati? do you believe they are connected to the familys mentioned above?

43yrs • F •
"The more that i read about the illuminati and what they stand for the more i realize they can't possibly be the ones in charge, the ones sitting behind scenes"
Could you recommend something you've read, I'd love to read something that challenges what I've read about the Illuminati.

I have been lazy about finding reliable sources of unbiased data on the internet (maybe you could suggest some) .....but to answer your question, I have read both that Rothchild hired Adam Weischampt in 1770 to "reorganize the Illuminati.....and I've also read that Rothschild hired Weishaupt to create the illuminati to create turmoil and fighting amongst the nonjews so they would eventually eliminate themselves....the ultimate goal being world domination.
While the quotes you mentioned do seem noble, I suggest the possibility that maybe they are a front. As you know, the man was a master of law and most likely very good at delivering a line. On the other hand, there are many quotes about him that make me think that there was not an "evil" agenda, such as this quote...
"As Weishaupt lived under the tyranny of a despot and priests, he knew that caution was necessary even in spreading information, and the principles of pure morality. This has given an air of mystery to his views, was the foundation of his banishment.... If Weishaupt had written here, where no secrecy is necessary in our endeavors to render men wise and virtuous, he would not have thought of any secret machinery for that purpose." - Thomas Jefferson

Seems noble enough..... unless that was his goal.

I must admit Ive been slightly brainwashed by Alex jones, G. Edward Griffin and other "truthers" but I feel like a fairly level headed person. I dont think there is a Reptilian Agenda. I don't have a formed opinion on the matter simply because I feel like I havent had solid information to develop one.
My feeling about the illuminati comes more from my gut. Secret Bildeberg meetings, fear mongering, obvious media spins, dont sit well with me. It could be that because of the distribution of wealth and power that things just seem mafia-esque.....but i feel if a certain few families have all of that power (and I fear that power corrupts) that they have an agenda that may not be in our favor. I dont have a clue of what it could be however.
Ive also seen about 15 different family tree/geneologies tracing obama's, bush's, cheney's, churchills, roosevelts family's back to where it shows they are all decendants of the same families and related somehow. Dont know how valid they are.

Will you please tell me your thoughts on what the illuminati stand for and why they cant possibly be the ones in charge.

"If I had your physiology, your prior experiences, your family, your body, your life, Id be doing exactly what you are doing."
 33yrs • M •
http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/
check out some of the things written here its a completely different perspective

33yrs • M •
"Whoever does not close his ear to the lamentations of the miserable, nor his heart to gentle pity; whoever is the friend and brother of the unfortunate; whoever has a heart capable of love and friendship; whoever is steadfast in adversity, unwearied in the carrying out of whatever has been once engaged in, undaunted in the overcoming of difficulties; whoever does not mock and despise the weak; whose soul is susceptible of conceiving great designs, desirous of rising superior to all base motives, and of distinguishing himself by deeds of benevolence; whoever shuns idleness; whoever considers no knowledge as unessential which he may have the opportunity of acquiring, regarding the knowledge of mankind as his chief study; whoever, when truth and virtue are in question, despising the approbation of the multitude, is sufficiently courageous to follow the dictates of his own heart, - such a one is a proper candidate." Adam Weishaupt

46yrs • M
You will find quotes similar to that from all known romantics to egomaniacs, from tools to tyrants.

Those are the first types of words for most constitutions and propoganda alike.

You don't tend to openly proclaim world domination when trying to accomplish it in secret.

It is our actions which define us, thank you batman begins.

But I don't claim to know currently the actions of the bavarian or any other self proclaimed illuminati.

I just meant to add a point of perspective. Devil's advocate and all that.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 43yrs • F •
Good point....also....Is it possible that the so called founder of the illuminati was not in the know.....a great diguise to hide behind....maybe he was used as a wholesome puppet. I have read that he was hired by Rothchild to reconstruct the illuminati...if he was hired by Rothchild Im sure Rothchild chose him for a reason...maybe Rothchild new that a guy like him wouldnt be suspected of being manipulative....maybe he was a puppet who was really in the dark though I doubt it. I think he's a good liar. I know we could argue anything really....maybe aliens made him say those great things....or whatever...but i still think that the major power holders then and now are in control of everything.....whether its called the Illuminati or the New World Order........whether Adam Weishaupt was a good guy or a bad guy........The Rothchilds and The Schiffs who started it all and then the Rockefellers, The Morgans, The Warburgs, The Carnegies, Nelson Aldrich, Frank Vanderlip were/are the puppetmasters.
"I care not what puppet is placed on
the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...
The man that controls Britain's money
supply controls the British Empire.
And I control the money supply." - Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

33yrs • M •
I have a problem with the term New World Order, since the same familys, or groups of people have been running shit for a long time, since they are linked with that term you would think when you say NWO your thinking of something different from what we have now, its been the same systems of control for ages so shouldn't it be called an Old World Order? why would someone like Rothschild want to change the system of control he has in place now? change is something you should be promoting when speaking of a New World Order, after all tomorrow is for us to shape

33yrs • M •
Ironwood: always welcome to add your two cents

46yrs • M
The final stage of their new world order is open tyranny. These are egomaniacal people, they don't like being forced to rule in secrecy.

There is a benevolently defined new world order as well and it is just as old, which is more propaganda and which more reality, I do not know. Or are they competing ideals, forces, and or factions, again, I can't say.

What I do know is that there is at least one side, one group who are in power who prefer genocide and tyranny, who thinks ritualistic raping and killing of children is spiritually empowering, who is chemically and systemically dumbing down the masses, dividing and conquering them by pitting them against themselves, who feed on fear and negativity and machiavelianism, basically, who represents everything I seek to overcome.

Terms and labels mean little to me but to help identify and catagorize so as better to inform and not forget.

43yrs • F •
I agree with Ironwood, I think that the reason they are calling it a New World Order is that they are bringing it into the light now therefore it would be new to the public. Illuminating the Illuminati. ha.
I definitely believe that there is a dumbing down of the masses. Between TV, Facebook, Twitter, texting, etc. we are being conditioned to willingly give up our privacy....we put it all out there. Have you noticed that peoples vocabulary in general is slowly diminishing....I know mine is....Im constatnly stuck in mid sentence looking for a word that won't come to mind. Soon everyone will be speaking like cavemen. Im a high school teacher (not English, so stop judging my writing) and Ive seen students write LOL and OMG on their essays. The bar for them hasn't been lowered...its been dropped on the floor. No Child Left Behind is just one of the many ways of doing this. You should see the section in the U.S. History books on 911. Other ways of this conditioning are things like the body scanners at the airports. The Sheeple dont ask questions ... they are trusting and they just do whats easiest and assume its in their best interest. Soon it'll be, Get in this line for this mandatory vaccination. And Kratos, I do believe that its very possible that it all started with Bavarian Illuminati.
Out of curiousity....what are your thoughts on 911? I dont want to post a new topic....Im just curious about your opinion on the matter.

Illuminati
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy