It is impossible to think you know everything, because if you knew everything you would know! At least I'd think! - Kevin Glenn Roth
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Illuminati - Page 2

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Kratos is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well without getting into the temperatures that jet fuel burns at, I think that radical Muslims flew a plane into the world trade centers, the act was of course known about way beforehand,it was allowed to happen to further an agenda, i think that even if the towers hadn't completely fallen down there would still be a war. When you say they are bringing it into light now i cant help but disagree, politicians in america have been talking about a secret cabal that runs the country and world since the early 1900s, in my time spent researching the Illuminati, ive been able to draw upon even earlier connections to it than just the bavarian group, it goes back further to the days of wandering mystics, it goes back to Pythagoras who opened up a school of thought (enlightenment), the illuminati have their connections in some of the most famous groups of people throughout history, the Cathars of France and the Knights Templar to name just a few

"In the chills of brutal cold winter, I realised that within me lay an invincible summer"
 43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Karmapolisa is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with your thoughts on 911 for the most part and I will look into the secret cabal. Do you recommend any specific sources?

"If I had your physiology, your prior experiences, your family, your body, your life, Id be doing exactly what you are doing."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just to clarify and reiterate. Your point about old connections doesn't change the fact that they have ruled from behind the scenes. One of the points of a new world order is open rulership.
People that powerful do not like being relegated to the shadows. They want to opennly rule but cannot untill their control over, or culling, of the masses is complete.
This is because true power lies in the individual first and then ultimately in the masses of individuals. If they are discovered as evil tyrants, they can easily be overthrown.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 33yrs • M •
honestly i got most of my sources from the american history class i took in high school, my teacher was a rather large JFK fanatic she loved the guy, so naturally id hear all about his famous quotes, and the bills he signed like executive order 000001(i cant remember how many 0's there were), i guess what im trying to say is that the sources can be found almost anywhere, i did a project on john perkins for that same class he wrote a book on his time as a consultant for chase t main (before the company ceased to exist of course) i recommend it, ive had alot of people tell me hes just saying that to make money but all the evidence ive found states otherwise, the guy already has more than enough money. if they really wanted to remain inconspicuous i dont think id be hearing high school kids naming the 5 richest family's in the world(and no they didnt mention Gates or Buffet), thats really the only place i disagree with you, people know, its just that change isnt easy especially for poeple who have spent their entire lives working for the same system that keeps them in check, i guess what im trying to say is that why would they do something against the people that inadvertently put food on their table even if its scraps compared to what those people get to feast on, i had a similar conversation with my father he mentioned the ruling class that run the world, that keep billions living in poverty, yet he went to work the next day, even though people know about their existence its as if theyre afraid that if they do something the world will stop spinning, theres a book called atlas shrugged that deals with that topic its by Ayn Rand, everyone knows that most clothes are made in sweatshops and if you ask them what they think theyll say thats evil, its horrible but they've still wear the shirt, hell im wearing a Liverpool jersey that was made in Taiwan as i type this

"In the chills of brutal cold winter, I realised that within me lay an invincible summer"
 43yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Karmapolisa is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That is true. I think that maybe people just dont have all that many options. If you had the choice between a shirt made in china and an american made shirt for the same price and convenience I'm sure youd buy the american. I was at Walmart yesterday and I bought ground beef. I also bought the George Bush book for my grandmother because she wanted it for Christmas. Both awful painful things.......I know. If I had the option to go to the farmers market everyday and get fresh meat without hormones, I would. For now I only go on the weekends when they have it. I think most people in general are starting to wake up though. I mean, people dont have the option to quit there jobs right now and give the finger to the power holders . Once more people wake up....people will feel more confident taking action in the masses. Until then fear holds us down.
You are hearing highschoolers talk about the 5 riches families? Was that a gt/ honors class? Most of the students at the highschool that I teach at are young sheeple going through the system. With the exception of the honors kids who think for themsselves. The rest are more concerned with tweeting during class. Was your teacher a liberatarian? If so I'm shocked. I think that every history teacher at the school I'm at is a democrat.

"If I had your physiology, your prior experiences, your family, your body, your life, Id be doing exactly what you are doing."
 37yrs • M •
Socrates is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
It comes to mind for me, when considering secret societies, that there must be a level of awareness among such members where they themselves are also aware of other societies. I realize it has been rumoured that these individual societies are perhaps in union with each other for the same end, yet I would postulate that such is probably not the case.
For it would seem to me, that if even just two societies who wish to remain hidden, were to discover through action or slip, the other society, that both societies would be in a position of power over the other. Yet, by this truth, it would be easy to conclude that as much as the exposure of the other society would benefit the exposing society, it would also diminish their own secrecy on the basis of breaching such a paradigm in the minds of the illusioned.
Therefore, I would further postulate, that not only would mutual benefit be given to both societies in the maintenance of secrecy, but also in the act of granting such secrecy to the other. Furthermore, it would be this initial dealing and the invariable existence of such agreements thereafter, that one could suggest with minimal theory that such dealings would extend beyond merely maintenance.
For, I believe, when viewing the believed histories of these societies, it is easier to accept: their existence over periods of potentially thousands of years, their direct or indirect union with each other, and their intent to work 'together' for a common goal, which we believe to be nefarious. Yet, it appears much more difficult to accept: Some societies may be working for us and not against, that they are not united in dealings or belief with nefarious societies, and that perhaps some are much younger societies designed as a response to the existence of the nefarious ones.
Now when considering these two possible scenarios, it would beseech one to consider not only possible motives and goals, but their personal understanding as they realize it. In regards to the Illuminati, it is believed they consider themselves 'Illuminated/aware/advanced', thus we must turn to history. For it is history that shows us those who are judged as illuminated and aware are usually good forces, as their awareness extends not just to regional or global perspectives, but personal as well. It would seem rather odd if a group of people, priding themselves on their understanding, would so causally embrace cognitive dissonance and ego. For, in relation to awareness, we can draw upon the forces of what some would consider true awareness of self and man: Buddha, Jesus, Gandhi, Alan Watts, Socrates and many others of both present and past. It is in each of these examples we see individuals who knowingly see the passions and dreams of man, as equally as they see the shortcomings and ignorance. In each of these examples, it drives the individual to draw attention to these very aspects of our perceived reality, in an attempt to help those they are surrounded by gain the insight they themselves posses.
Therefore, I would suggest, that it is perhaps the Illuminati or another, as with the case of the specific individuals, who seeks to bring forth their own understandings and insights into the minds of the public. Upon such a revelation (if true) one might immediately question the very nature of their secrecy, believing secrecy is a measure of restraining public knowledge. Here, I would suggest, it is perhaps this secrecy that allows such an insightful group to exist within the current structure. It is no secret that many people believe the Illuminati are evil, spurring such slang as: Killuminati.
In all honesty, would you, if so illuminated and with good intent towards all, openly declare yourself a member when it is the average theorist that believes you to be equal to the 'anti-christ' in relation to 'evil'?
What is interesting: a few years ago, typing itanimulli.com (illuminati backwards) into ones browser brought about a private, for hire, mercenary corporation which specialized in protection and security activities. Now, to which I can only guess has occurred in the last year or so, typing that address into ones browser immediately links one to the American National Security Agency (NSA). A clever ploy? Perhaps.
It appears to be the timid fears of many who openly classify many groups as either one, or of one purpose, the likes of: Jesuits, Illuminati, Bankers, Bilderberg, The Vatican, Sionists (Zionists), Freemasons, Queens/Kings, Presidents, etc etc. Yet I would strongly suggest, without reservation, that we as thinking individuals not cast one blanket on that which we can't plainly see. For it is such ideas that has lead us to where we are today. For it would be all to easy for the existence of one group to prevail, while inviting thoughts of that which doesn't exist or never has.

One example is the Ying and Yang. Both showing a perception of good and evil, thereby black being evil and white being light. On one side, there is much evil and little good, on the other a complete opposite.
The true question is: Which side are of the Ying/Yang do we reside in this reality?

Thoughts?

"I am but the gadfly, “to sting people and whip them into a fury, all in the service of truth.”"
 33yrs • M •
i guess you could call her that, she did let me basically talk shit about the the federal reserve and the U.S government in an American history class, no my class was applied the opposite of honours

Illuminati - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy