We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

My drug

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
WiII is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My drug
Am gonna tell you about my favorite drug and how I stoped using it.
Ok. Well this is a unique drug, it makes my head all active and the high is one of the best when you use it. I love every second of it, but after am done with it, I have to take care of the consequences. This drug destroys trust, friens, family. You become an outcast, but while using you can become anything you want, do anything you want. The name of the drug is simple. LIES...
Might sound strange, but this was my drug of choice, once I've tryed it I became addicted to it. It helped me, it ruined me. I was going down with this, so I had to stop. That was difficult, I had no friends, no trust, but I had a lot of lies to pick up and make right to things that were wrong, to make up and apoligize. In this procces I found true friends who then helped me realize what I have become and so with thier help I did it and now I am LIE free.
This story might sound wierd, but this is a real thing for me, cuz this is my dark past and to talk and share this with others was hard, but its just another way of helping myself.

"I am my own legend...."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Hedgehog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Lying is not a drug, it is a choice. Drugs change your consciousness. The drug DXM changes your consciousness, but does lying? When you lie, you are completely aware of what you are doing unlike with drugs where your mind is literally altered.

31yrs • M •
WiII is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You dont understand the scale of my lies.

"I am my own legend...."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A drug is an outside substance coming into your body. I would not tell a child that when they are utterly lost in their imagination that they are under a drug, because imagination is a normal part of life, as is romanticism, which seems to be the case here.

Tell me, what drugs have you tried, real drugs. Because, in all respect, it sounds to me like you are over-dramatizing it. And, as a fellow thinker, I want you to accept that it is at least a possibility that I am right, and then I want you to explore the option. What real drugs have you done?

I can tell you that a heavy dose of magic mushrooms will make you feel a lot different than imagination or or deep thought. I have done a fair share of drugs over the past year, nothing too extravagant, but as a seasoned substance taker I can tell you that it becomes easier and easier to identify when a drug is in your body. The first time you get really high it usually creeps up on you and surprises you. At this point, when I take a Tylenol for a headache I can tell the difference between having a drug in my body and not.

The reason why I am asking how many drugs you have done is to see if you have a valid point in identifying lying as a drug. (see, im doing what i asked you to do, giving you the opportunity to prove me wrong, please do the same)

Now, to give you an idea of what I consider a moderate amount of drug use, ill tell you how often I smoke weed. At least twice a day, sometimes less (usually not) sometimes a lot more. I believe, through my own experience, that it requires a large amount of study to be able to call yourself seasoned in drugs, I personally would say that I am still some what of a noob, and ive been smoking that much for about a year now.

If you haven't done at least a decent amount of drugs, how can you say that lying, something I am challenging you on, is a drug, when you would have no idea what a drug actually feels like.

I was your age at one time, and though I am not much older than you, I did start posting on this site when I was your age and you are more than welcome to look up my old posts. You can easly see the extreme change from when I was a teenager, ridden with hormones, to an adult, rational and logical. I am asking you to be humble and question yourself with these questions.

Could it be an over dramatization?
Could it be an over abundance in hormones that are making me feel so sure of myself (i can tell you that though I thoroughly denied that it was even possible that teenage hood could affect me so, it did, and is affecting you. you can't escape it.)
Do I really know that difference between a lie and a drug?

Please come back with something decent, it isn't often I give people my attention.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Roninheart19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think "My Addiction" may have been more appropriate here..

My drug
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy