Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you (nirvana) - [MiA]
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Ex-girlfriends

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ex-girlfriends
Fuck them. I have shitty relationships with all of my ex's. What the hell is it. Why the FUCK can't they be mature. There is no way i am the only one. I can understand the ones who hate the very thought of your name because you cheated on them or something, but i treated all of my girlfriends like queens. Can anyone please tell me what the heel it is all about. Is it me?

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Newemb is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Fuck yhea dude, I did the same, I was really inlove with this girl and I gave her everything !!! FUCKE HER !!! I hate relationships Oh god this sucks so bad... She told me that she was mature and all grown up... XA ! Fuck it she was just a 16 year old childd ! Pathetic and pitifull, I hate this... And NO !! Your not the only one !!!

"You either die a hero, or live to see yourself become the villain..."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Both of you sem to be very angry about your relationship ending? condolences but on the bright side at least you didn't get married for a few (7 to 10 years) before the parting of the way . . . at your age it isn't all that uncommon for such relationships fall apart because of fear of the level of commitment so ease off, let things ride, seek relationships based more on mutual friendship and take it slowly. After all you probably have your whole life ahead of you so a few bad relationships may be a better (bitter) teacher that gives you a chance to produce the 'happily everafter type relationship' when both parties are ready to make that kind of commitment?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 47yrs • F •
dragngrl28 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Maybe the question to ask yourself is why is it so important for you to maintain a friendship with the people you break up with. If the relationship is no longer viable then perhaps completly moving on is the best answer--especially if continued contact is going to cause problems in the future. Another matter is that if you are breaking up with them then they need time to work through the negative emotions. Offer friendship in the future when the dust has settled if you want to be friends with them.

Think of it like this--you had time to emotionally seperate yourself from the person for however long you were considering breaking up so for you it is a done deal and you have delt with the emotions. The other person has not had this time to work through the emotions and come to a place where they can move forward.

"Reality is 10% truth and 90% perception."
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This was mostly just a place to vent. I didn't really expect any replies.

The bottom line here is their immaturity. I have come to realize that that was why i broke up with them in the first place. I just didn't realize how immature they were untill after the fact. I gave them their space and offered friendship on their terms, and they decide to be complete bitches to me. I am done with them and come June 2010, i will never have to see them again.

Thanks for the suggestions and insight guys.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
Ex-girlfriends
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy