Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

somalian pirates

User Thread
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nyrlathotep is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
somalian pirates
this is just some points about piracy and somalia that i think need to be brought up that arent getting enough coverege in the media.

piracy has allways existed as long as there has been a sea faring merchant class and mabey longer but im going to talk about "classical" pirates the first gun toting pegleg pirates were called privateers. these men were often sponsered by super powers to plunder economicaly oposing countrys.
one cant help but wonder if these pirates are sponsored by certain countrys, banks, or corporations.
just a thought.

as far back as european history records africa has been constantly gang raped by sorounding countrys. so one could understand why they have no missgivings about screwing the outside world.

If I am not mistaken fish population has been taking a vicious hit off the somalian coast from polution from all sorts of different ships. you see because somalia has not got a stable government their coasts were open and not patroled. so shipping companys have been using as a place to dump illegal and toxic waste. it is said that the pirates were originaly a make shift coast gaurd that would chase ships away who were ilegaly fishing and polluting in their waters. of course naturaly they started holding people hostage. again go back in history between us and the russians we really screwed somalia and we were to inconsiderate for a reach around.

and hey we love pirates don't we?

Black beard
Red beard
Long john silver
That fairie jack sparrow
ect ect

so #$^@ you cnn and your self rightious tripe.

"i have nothing original to say."
somalian pirates
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy