There's something about death that is comforting, the thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now - beeyutch19
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Lord of The Rings online.

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
GibsonPride is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
1 Word
Hobbits.
In all truth it is a great game that has a very comfortable community.
I have played for about a month as i type this and i have not been called a noob once. This is the Game that if your ask in OOC( Out of Character think General Chat) a basic question, It will be answered Easily and Quickly. The Game itself is beautiful on the higher settings tho the low setting is horrid. Also The gameplay is unique. There are no classes that are sorta like this other class. I play a Warden. I have 3 main attacks and 20 gambits. Think this way. You combine the first three spells to make gambits( once you get the hang of it you can Fire off Gambits like ... well... Gambit from the X-men.) Also it has an amazing Quest System and Storyline. The Storyline is EPIC. There is no piecing things together. You follow the trail of Frodo,Sam, and the guy who plays a pirate in later movies but almost drowns in this one( Irony( Johnny Depp for the ones who dont get that)). But anyways if you want to find me ill be At helms deep kickin' the hell outta some orcs!

"Your Mind is Yours, Mine is mine"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy