Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. - Hugo Weaving as "V"
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Stories of true badasses

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ScottxBadass is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Stories of true badasses

32yrs • M •
So my sister got a new boyfriend.
He's a complete prick in every way.
I recently discovered he'd been hitting her
Yes hitting her. Now this pissed me off
so i went to talk to her about it. She asked
me what she can do about it. I gave her
the obvious answer, I told her to break up
with him. She responded with a classic answer,
"I can't because I love him". This pissed me off.
I figure, this guy needs to be put in his place.
I found out where the guy lived. I went up to his garage,
and broke into it. It wasn't hard it wasn't locked or anything
After a quick scan around the garage I saw several containers
of gasoline. I proceeded to pour the gasoline all over
his garage. I took my lighter and set it all on fire.
His garage went up in flames. I ran from the scene
and got caught. one cop in a single squad car was patrolling
the neighborhood and saw me. He asked if I was responsible
I told him him my story and admitted to the crime. He sent me
home, and it was documented as an accident. Several weeks later
the guy found out it was me, the relationship ended and we never
heard from him again. She thanked me after a while. I'm sure
he'll never do that again,

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thats nice.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 32yrs • M •
This isn't something I did I was told about this
I only caught the last part and I saw 4 guys driving away.

This is a story of a friend of mine.

"So, Earlier today I was on the side of my house having a cigarette when I heard some noise out front. I Went to check out what was going on and saw two guys throwing rocks at my house. (Since I don't know their names I'll use what they were wearing to describe what was happening.) One was wearing a blue Jacket and the other was wearing black Track pants. I was pissed so I went up to them and asked what the hell they were doing. They said they'd fuck me up if I came any closer. This infuriated me so I went up to them and threw a hard punch to the left side of Jacket's head. They went to their car and told me to meet them at a school about a half-mile away in a half hour. I was pissed so I followed their instruction and went to the school. I waited their for about 10 minutes when I saw 4 guys come out. Track, Jacket, and now two bigger guys, one in a gray Hooded shirt, and one in a white Muscle shirt. They said I was gonna pay for that sucker punch I gave Jacket earlier. I said "Sure sure". Jacket and Muscle came up to me and grabbed me. They got about 4 good shots to my stomach. I got free, turned around and threw one punch with all my strength to the left side of Muscle's head just below the temple. He stumbled, fell to the ground and was out cold. Jacket went to tend to Muscle and try to wake him up. Now Track and Hood came up to me swinging punches in a flailing sort of way. I knew neither of them had been in a fight, I think I took out the best fighter right away. Nevertheless they each got numerous shots on my head, kidneys, abs, and chest, this hurt me a lot but at the same time my adrenaline kicked up. Now infuriated, I set my sight on the bigger guy, Hood. I went after him I started throwing punches in a blind rage. I'm not sure how many hits I got on him but I know i hit him a lot in the abs, a few in the head and the rest in his chest. After my flurry of punches, Hood collapsed to the ground. I turn around and Track throws one really hard punch to the left side of my head. I was knocked to the ground and my vision went black for a few seconds. I heard a muttered shout saying "You had enough yet bitch?". He called me a bitch, that was the biggest mistake he could have made. As I regained vision I saw blood trickle down my face just in front of my eyes. I looked at my hands and saw blood covering my knuckles, I knew I was winning. As I got to my feet I saw Track laughing, then I said "Not even close." His guard was down because he'd thought he had won. I went after him and threw multiple shots. He blocked some of them but I landed most of them. 4 hit him in the kidneys 2 in the chest, 2 in his head and one hard hit to the center of his chest. He hunched over and I noticed that my last hit must have knocked the wind out of him. I took advantage of this and threw 3 punches straight to his head. 1 from my left, the other 2 from my right. He went down and was knocked out. Now, Jacket and Hood were unnerved by the fact that I had knocked out their friends and they proceeded to drag them back to their car. As they drove off I heard them say "We'll be back Motherfucker!". "

Him and I sat at the school waiting for them to return and I was no virgin to fighting so I would back him up in case they brought even more people. We waited about an hour and a half to 2 hours and they never came back.

32yrs • M •
Feel free to post your stories
or stories you've heard
of true badasses.

31yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that dirtxbaggg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

I didn't think that anyone would have been comin
' back. Btw, whod' this happen to?

32yrs • M •
Brother-In-Law

32yrs • M •
Third story guys. Enjoy.
This one I was told about by one of my friends.
He's telling me about 2 people he saw when he was on
a walk.

" I was on a walk heading up to a 7-11 because I had a
midnight slurpee craving. As I was walking two guys walked
past me. They looked like hell. Their names were Jason, and
Kyle. Kyle was limping, he had a white shirt on with holes everywhere and his head was bleeding. A lot. Jason, had a
muscle shirt on and a huge bruise on his left arm, along with a
black eye, bloody nose, and fat lip. His right ear was cut up a bit
and was bleeding just below his eye. His right hand was
swollen and bloodied. I was curious and I had some time
for a story if they were willing to tell it. I introduced myself and
said, "Excuse me, but I gotta ask, what the hell happened to you
guys?" "

Jason said, "This may take a while, you feel like going to sit down
somewhere for a bit?" He said, "Yeah sure guys, I'm heading up
to 7-11 you wanna chill there?" They agreed, once they got there
Jason started telling him what happened.

" So I was walking home from my friend's house when I saw a
group of 3 people (again I don't know their names so I'll just describe them by what they were wearing instead of 1st guy
2nd etc.) One person was wearing a Leather jacket, one was
wearing a blue Hoodie, and the last guy had a Wooden bat.
(I found out his name was James) They were all surrounding
one person on the ground. I ran over to them and saw Kyle lying
on the ground bleeding a lot. I asked them "What is going on here, you okay man?" Hood said "You better get the fuck out of here
before you're lying next to him" I said "No, you better get the fuck away from him or I'll bury all 3 of you". I had been arrested once for carrying a concealed weapon but since it was in self defense I had to do community service and went on probation instead of going to jail. I had been in many fights so I figured I could take them. James was sitting down on a curb and pointed his bat at me said "Oh yeah? You plan on backing that up?". I said "Try me". James told Hood and Leather to take care of it since he was tired from earlier. Apparently Kyle got a few hits in on him before he went down. Hood and Leather started to come up to me before they could swing I had already hit Leather with a hook to his head. Leather got pissed and told Hood "Let's get this fucker". They both started swinging as did I. Leather and Hood were on both sides of me with James cheering them on. I got a few hits in on Hood, but more on Leather. They both landed a hit on my head each, one on the left side, the other brushed off my cheek but still hurt. I fell to the ground but I felt alright. They said "Now get the fuck out of here!" I said, "You think I'm finished? haha" I got to my feet and mustered up as much strength I could and threw a hard punch to Leather's head he stumbled and I threw another one at the center of his chest. He collapsed, and couldn't get up. I said to Kyle in a joking sort of way "One down".
Kyle was able to get to his feet finally and came up to me and hit Hood right in his back, he lost his breath and stumbled to the ground. Right after, James ran up to him and swung his bat right
at Kyle's leg and he fell to the ground near James feet. Hood got back up and now I had both James and Hood staring me down. It didn't faze me too much because I was Pumping with adrenaline. I knew I'd be in trouble if I had to fight two guys with one having a bat. So, I quickly went back to Hood and starting Swinging at his head left, right, left, right. I caught a quick glimpse at James and saw he was about to hit me with the bat. Right before he did Kyle grabbed his leg and tripped him. He fell to the ground and dropped his bat. I went right back to Hood and he turned around and kicked Kyle in the head, when he looked back he caught a glimpse of my eyes and then I landed a hard punch to his left eye and he fell to the ground. He was knocked out. I showed my hand to Kyle and flashed him 2 fingers. I meant 2 down he didn't get that til later on though. Now James got up and came at me with his bat. What he didn't know was that I had a weapon too. I had Brass Knuckles in my back pocket the entire time. I didn't want to take them out until it was me and him in fear it would incite him to help them and then I'd have to fight 3 guys, one with a weapon. I pulled out my Knuckles and James stopped and stared at them. His eyes came back upon me, and as he was coming towards me he swung his bat and he caught my left arm. I responded by jabbing him twice on the left side of his head and then a hard swing from my Knuckled hand right at his left kidney. I swung the knuckles wrong with my punch so I messed them up a bit. James fell to the ground grabbing his stomach. I said, "Get the fuck up so I can knock your ass out!". He got up and swung his bat again and it hit me in my right ear. He swung with his left hand so it wasn't a strong hit but it still hurt like hell. That cut up my ear and then I punched him twice in the chest. Once in the head and a final hit with my knuckled hand again to his left kidney. He collapsed and
couldn't get back up. Leather finally was able to stand again, and ran away. Then I said to James "Now get the fuck out of here like your friend." I came closer to him and said "3 down". I went to see how Kyle was doing, I helped him up and we started walking and I asked him what he did to get jumped. He told me that Jame's had been
cheating on his girlfriend who turned out to be a good friend of Kyle's
and Kyle confronted him about it and threatened he'd kick his ass
for hurting her the way he did. "

Kyle and Jason became friends after that,
I'd be surprised if they didn't, the girl found out
what Kyle did for her and they ended up getting
together shortly after that. He introduced Jason to
her and she thanked him for what he did for Kyle.

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Squarepants is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You should write a book about this stuff. One of my favourite books was called 'Watch My Back' and that was a collection of small but true stories about a bouncer getting into fights and he always came out on top.

"I hungry"
Stories of true badasses
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy