Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

my ramdom 'thoughts'

User Thread
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SUPERBEAST is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my ramdom 'thoughts'
My thoughts and/or feelings.

Category: how much I care

Caring was made to put you off focus, having a one track mind is both beneficial and dangerous to your self and others

The benefits are simply that you have the skills to get the job done without distractions such as 'love' and 'friendship.' As the old saying goes 'keep your enemies close but keep your friends closer.' Now this implies to me that you should watch your friends more than enemies. For they WILL betray you one way or another. Depends on which way you think.

Why I try not to care about others.

As is mentioned in the previous article 'they WILL betray you one way or another'
One I am the sort that betrays, involuntarily or course.

Many is the time that I lay there and wonder 'why am I what I am'
Then it struck me like a tank because the voice of my subconscience said to me 'because you are human, just the rest of the betrayers, you can't be unique my friend'
Still to this day I try always to defy that voice's truth but always it turns to be right at every turn.

Why I strive to be unique.

Because I am NOT of the masses I am 'different.' I am one, who has the balls to stand their own and say their own, never follow the lesser always be better and lead them instead.

Insane people.

In history many of the people we call geniuses have been called by others 'insane' but the truth is in many cases that those who label geniuses are very uneducated (stupid?)

Our false 'government'.

Sadly the only thing I can say is already said

What eats me.

Not being able to rally people the who know (see) the truth behind our rulers(?)
And all their falsehoods, lies, tricks, disgraces.

I consider myself as a seer of truth and a speaker of truth but people look down at me, why is that so, and they want to prove their 'superiority' in power (wealth?). well us the 'little people' are better, we have the worst of our BRITISH lifestyle but we can't do much about it THEY CAN but WON'T because they are lazy and won't get off of their cushioned asses and refuse to realise that they are killing us all. IGNORENT FOOLS.

The foreigners.

This is a category that I can go on about for many pages but I'll keep it short for the next chump who reads this.
Now I shall start on the foreigners that I hate most at the current moment in time
The fucking Lithuanian scum. now I can't stand their squirrelly faces and their STUPID accents I want to murder their stupid scummy race. But listen to me ramble on.

Chav music

Completely awful, vile ,offensive, DISGUSTING CRAP. IT ALL FUCKING SOUNDS THE SAME YOU STUPID PRICKS GOD GET A FUCKING JOB AND STOP CLAIMING 'JOB SEEKERS ALLOWENCE' I MEAN FUCK THE ONLY JOB YOU MIGHT HAVE IF YOU ARE LUCKY IS CANNON FODDER FOR THE ARMY......... HUH? You may not believe this but I am stumped on what to say now!

Well that's all I can currently think of...... so post on it brothers and sisters of the CC forums

"i wanna hurt you just to hear you screamin' my name"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ParallelShabba is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have to admit I was thoroughly intrigued up until the foreigner and chav part then I just craked up with laughter thankyou for the netertain thread again Iain/king superjerk/superbeast

"If you try to fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence"
my ramdom 'thoughts'
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy