Playing the drums is like making love, playing fast will make those who have never done it amazed, but pointless to those who have. - UnderDawg
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Breakup Downtime Minimum

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
bswildman is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Breakup Downtime Minimum
One of my friends broke up with his girlfriend about two and a half weeks ago. He's not a close friend, but still a friend. Last weekend I ended up making out with his ex during a movie. Because I go to a small school, this news reached everyone quickly though i did not spread it. This girl is seriously the only person i would date and i have liked her for a long time, but was I wrong? Too short of a break up period?

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Because he is only a friend and not a best friend, the unwritten man rule does not apply as strongly. BUT it still does apply. I assume he already knows considering the swiftness of the news spreading. Explain what happened and be sincere. Ask for his permission to go ahead and date her.

As for the time period, it verys from person to person and breakup to breakup.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SUPERBEAST is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Dude you moved in way too freakin' quick i'd personally wait AT LEAST 3 weeks+ but hey if you tink she the right girl fer ya, go fer it

peace out,spread the love

"i wanna hurt you just to hear you screamin' my name"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gazbollokface is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Iain, your opinion does not count for you are young and slightly retarded!

But I have no longer given myself to so-called "love" so I really shoud'nt be commenting right now! HA!

Iain, by the way is SUPERBEAST! and a wuss

"People like me hate people like you!"
 31yrs • M •
If you feel the need crave attention from total strangers, i suggest you use this thread...

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/81507/about-me.htm

...to fill in the whole in your heart that your parents and classmates left for you by not loving you enough. Go beat off to the witty insults left for the other dumbass rather than on a thread that is actually trying to help someone. Or you can join in on the game and beat off to the insults that will be left for you. Either way, keep it in that thread.

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ParallelShabba is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would say nice one but that of course is innapropriate but what the hell nice one.

Anyway if you have liked her for that long why not just tell your mate that you have and maybe he would understand and explain to him what you feel
If all else fails and he decides to hate you then just smack him one and continue your pursuits with this girl as your friend has to realise its over rather than just hate you for it

And Iain aka superbeast just because you want a bigger gamercore than me doesn't give you the right to steal my TRUMPETS

"If you try to fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence"
 31yrs • M •
Btw I am actually 16 rather than 27 years old I just made up an age I'm not actually a 27 year old guy I'm 16

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gazbollokface is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
TRUMPETS! What does that mean now?

Anyway, I heard it's best to do what your heart says.
I wouldn't know though because I'm a cold person.
But if lust turns to "love", surely we all can chose our own destinies for a significant other?

Shabba sucks!!!

"People like me hate people like you!"
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
bswildman...it depends on how the girl is handling her break-up with this friend of yours...considering that he is the one who broke up with her. Even if she didn't "love" him, being dumped is always considered negatively by the person. Rebounds offer some kind of comforting and reassurance. I'm not saying that what's between you two is a rebound thing. It's up to you to know that by putting your ego aside and talking to her about how she feels about her latter break-up. Anyway i don't think you should worry abt this. Live and love that's all there is to it.

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
 31yrs • M •
shhh Gaz just because you want my babies

Shabba is god

30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SUPERBEAST is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think that people like me hate people like you TOM and i am so awesome (here we go again) that if i got any more awesome i would suffer an act of S.H.C. which if you read my post on strenghs and weaknesses stands for spontainious human combustion and that you are a waste of of my SINGULAR POST PER FREAKIN' DAY!!! so hell i dunno why i am even franticly ranting at you but now it is your call!

TOP THAT!!!!!

peace out

p.freakin'. s
shabba is totally lame

"i wanna hurt you just to hear you screamin' my name"
 31yrs • M •
No superbeast is really lame as he doesn not have over 10000 gamerscore yet and is nearly being beaten by an inbreed oh god the horror of it all. Infact you can go suck a lemon and your not as awesome as me as I perform beastiatlity on goats and you do not I am also the goat whisperer as I whisper how much I want to screw goats mmm yeah slurp if you can't tell i'm being an inbred farm member from the not so great yarmouth

Top that my egomaniacal enemy

31yrs • M •
quote:
Live and love that's all there is to it.

Amen. All you can do is "love" and date and hopefully learn from your mistakes as you go.

quote:
Top that my egomaniacal enemy

Yes. By all means, top it. But please do it in a different thread. Maybe the one i suggested for instance. Lest your account be anally raped by Decius' banhammer.

32yrs • F •
d.fabs.europai is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
honestly he sounds more of a friend you only see or talk to in school and you cant help how you feel. yeah it might have been pretty quick but whatever. so i say go for it

"Life is half happiness, half hardship"
Breakup Downtime Minimum
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy