In order to be free, you must first know that you are free, and then you must believe it, because what you know is what you are and what you believe is who you are. - ravenclaw
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Right Wing Success

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Right Wing Success
Give me something, I don't care what, that says we as a nation has somehow improved in the past eight years. Something positive has happened... But I cant find what.

I cant find anything on how the republicans have been of any success anywhere.

Republicans constantly hound the Clinton administration or liberals about how terrible it was and other rather pitiful, lame an cowardly excuses. So if you do come up with something it cant be finger pointing or the blame game. I know thats all republicans are seemingly able to do now a days, but you have to grow up and be a big person now.

"The more you learn, the less you know."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I can give you the list of their successes, but you have already posted it.

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/81779/1/thank-you-republicans.htm#820

All that you may consider a failure, as most would, are intentional actions to destroy this country and any freedom, democracy, and soveriegnty on this entire globe.

And again, Democrats as well as everyone who supports any part of this apparatus as it stands is equally to blame.

And your insistence on focusing on republicans instead of the entire shell game only strengthens it because that is how this divide and conquer scheme works.

They give you bullshit parties, countries, ideologies, etc. to blindly submit your will and mind to while you chase your tail trying to point the finger at one part of the whole while protecting the corruption of the rest.

And once you have given yourself to this charade, you are ultimately pointing the finger at yourself.

quote:
Republicans constantly hound the Clinton administration or liberals about how terrible it was and other rather pitiful, lame an cowardly excuses.

Yes, they do, and then you hound them right back, spinning in endless circles as the horrors and atrocities of both parties continue.

And the saddest irony is that they are right, it was horrible, for all those who sufferred brutal deaths and the further seeding of economic collapse and governmentally tyrannical power in your name under Clinton, just as you are right about all the horrible atrocities done in your name by Bush.

And I guarantee you this will only continue under Obama.

quote:
So if you do come up with something it cant be finger pointing or the blame game. I know thats all republicans are seemingly able to do now a days, but you have to grow up and be a big person now.

But that is all you are doing as well and therefore it is you who also must grow up.

You want to grow up and be a big person? Try standing up to both parties and beyond, hell, ignore them entirely and speak truth of criminal and detrimental acts occurring, regardless of political parties.

When you are outcast by both you will see the bigger picture and realise where the blame truly lies.

An obama groupie is just as bad as a fox news monkey, or even a ron paul supporter that supports ron paul or anyone like him and rather than supporting the message of actual substantial change being championed by such people.

But again, ultimately, it is we the people who are responsible for holding these people to their words, it is we who must stop allowing and participating in and the corrupt aspects of our societies, cultures, and selves.

We know damn well when we are acting out of greed and irresponsibility and fear of losing our security blankets which are smothering us.

Just as we know damn well that our political system is a corrupt fraud that we still flock like sheep to voting booths to maintain.

The same with our corrupt economy that we enforce through our own greed and weakness.

And untill we change ourselves and our patterns we will only fuel the problems we face.

Yes, as a whole we are ignorant of the details, but not of the obviousness and continuity of corruption evidenced by perpetual war, scandal, and general hardship even to the wealthiest and most powerful of countries.

This basic common sense foundation is all that is needed to be focused upon anyway, the rest is a bullshit house of cards that people are too busy fearing its fall that they are frantically reinforcing it.

And it is this fear in ourselves that is the foundation of our own folly in need of redress.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The point was to find success, I don't care how small. Even in the past. The G.O.P. has to of had success somewhere in history. Republicans need to build up what they have had in the past, work out mistakes, and become a sensible and responsible party.

"The more you learn, the less you know."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
The point was to find success

And I told you, they, but not they alone, have succeeded in exactly what those who are making the most influential decisions have set out to accomplish.

What you probably aren't getting about where I'm coming from is that success is subjective to one's goals.

What is success to you may not be to another and vice versa.

quote:
The G.O.P. has to of had success somewhere in history.

Again you stick with your one sided ways.

And if you don't understand or accept the premise I have offerred, and as it would seem, do not want to discuss it, I'm left to wonder just what you are looking for.

Your current course suggests you don't want anything but to blow hot air.

Let me ask you this, success compared to what and or whom?

Since you again single out Republicans, are you comparing their success/failure rate to Democrats?

But why I bother asking questions of you is becoming beyond me.

You refuse to anwer them anyway.

Apparently you don't like talking about anything that matters, you obviously don't want to engage in two way conversation.

Instead you appear to simply want to bash Republicans in such a way that actually undermines any actual valid points found in your concerns.

Perhaps any such valid concerns are accidental, I do not know, and it would appear that this is not likely to change.

An unfortunate trend of some posters here as of late.

The only thing that will come of someone trying to answer your question in the limited and undefined context you offer is some worthless factoid that you will say, "Nuh uh, democrats did that." Or, "Yes but, that actually caused this worse outcome in the long run." yadda yadda blah blah blah.

Is that what you want?

I don't even know who you are hoping to ask this question to on this site, there are some super right wing types who venture through but they don't seem to stay long, because they, much like you are starting to appear, seem to only want to hear certain things presented in certain ways so as to continue pointless, yet detrimental, partisan nonesense.

quote:
The point was to find success

So again, this may have been your point, as vague and easily answerable as it is, but it is not my point as you can well see.

Does this mean you will simply refuse to engage in any other point on the subject you have broached?

I'm talking to you, attempting to answer your questions, are you capable of providing the same courtesy?

No more excuses.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
Right Wing Success
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy