Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

True Love is not a Myth.

User Thread
 29yrs • F •
prettykitth2o is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
True Love is not a Myth.
I came through this break through late one night..it makes perfect sense to me. What do you think ?

How is it opposites attract..unless their actually to positive fomralities disquised- in which they attract! Yet, since disquised are blind( Which comes from the whole "Love is blind" thing) ! In which when seen by outside forces(Other people) and everything then they are 100 times stronger( causeing the whole isseperable ways) Then they would truly be a match! A perfect pair. When they are un-masked they become to raw rare quanties- to pure to be touched, to be broken ( Ever lasting love that no one can break ) An uncivil law- a shielded barrier. This would be a logical theory that free, undefined, unbreakable is true.

""All men may be created equal- But in the end; We're all molded differently""
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/33381/is-love-enough.htm#33381

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/75195/how-far-will-you-go-for-love.ht
m#75195

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/79167/what-is-love.htm

These posts all talk a little about love, enough to draw what ever opinion one would like to take from them.

But I don't think they're very many people in this world that would tell you that love is a myth. Most people except some form of true love in their life at one time or another.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
True love.. meh, who is to say what is true love and what isnt.. if love only lasts a few days it doesnt mean it was some fake emotion... just means it didnt last.

Love is love the way hate is hate, there is no such thing as fake or real love.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Ziltoid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
True love is non-dependence on the other.
True love comes from the infinite within and flows into the infinite without.
Dependence on the other is a love/hate,which is a constant battle for control over the other.
True love is one-sided, and cannot be taken away from you.<3

p.s. Trying to find love through logic is like looking for something outside your home, when what you lost is inside your home. You are just looking where the sunshine is but you will never find what you are seeking.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that allimar is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
While working in the service for the past 4 years, 3 years of that I have been waiting to be with the one I love. In those 3 years, I have only been able to spend a month and a half with her.

The fact that both of us are willing to endure loneliness and continue on with the trust we have for one another to me is astounding.

If we were religious, the question would be did Adam and Eve have true love for each other?

I opted for science, so to me is a matter of chance in hard wiring and dedication. As flat as that sounds -_-

Whatever the reason, we play wow and any game we can together to lessen the distance.

"The more you learn, the less you know."
True Love is not a Myth.
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy