Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Blah, Blog, Blohhhhh!, = healing

User Thread
 58yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fearless5555 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You know with all this technology and more avenues to express personal opinion, of only the fortunate whom have access, it seems rather silly that the focus of the connected at places like YouTube, countless forums on the web, and personal sites, is to rant, vent, inform, degrade, and put down, your fellow human.

I understand that it's only the beginning of the age of mass expression for the middle class, but the point being that it looks like its all rage and fed up-ness that dominates. I believe that its the opening act of the first step of healing a group so suppressed that this "Techno-Therapy" tool will allow what follows to flourish.

Like chat-rooms of the past, skipping from room to room, topic to topic, and the amount of bashing and negative expression is a release for the humans who have felt this way for so long and just couldn't wait to get it off their chest. Better out than in some say. I believe its better out than in, no matter who it offends. I see it as "free therapy" and if people are offended by my feelings then that's their problem. Like wise the opposite is true too. If I am offended by what others say then that's my problem, but I say thanks to them for helping me see where I am blocked and move on. I don't hire an attourney and try to silence them for hurting my poor little feelings.... only crybabies who need an asskicking to solve their block do this, and they know who they are, yet some don't and they are the ones getting knocked in the head for being stupid to their own growth. And most of them deserve it. This is not the point but it sure does feel good to express the truth of how I see it. Hence the title of this Post.

Blah, Blog, Blohhhh, means from talking, to writing, to enlightenment is the steps to healing the suppressed rage of the middle class who is in constant disarray since 2000. Since they cannot buy a spot on the Corrupt Media Stations, they must feedback through chat rooms, forums, video posts, and all other types of most recent avenues to release their feelings.

They have been silent for so long, that the first chance they get to vent is to vent the most painful feelings held back first and rightfully so. This is directly and indirectly released outward in all directions and all paths that it crosses react to it however and by where ever they are on their own paths. Some things said and vented are obviously going to offend others who have never heard such pain or who have heard such pain and wish to not hear it. So what this means is the rich. There is a reason they don't want to see another's suffering and that's because they are the ones doing the suppressing.

Then to try and keep the suppression up by changing the laws and rules to keep it from effecting them and their families, they use the tools they have to shield them from the true raw pain of the people they shit on. Well the internet is the shield equalizer.

"Teach the people how to get along with one another because we already know how not to!"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy