Yankee detectives are always on TV 'cos killers in America work seven days a week - The Clash
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why do we exist?

User Thread
 64yrs • F •
Forgiveness is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Why do we exist?
Spirits incarnate into the Earth realm for one reason and one reason alone...to raise their levels of conciousness. As Spirits incarnated, humans live a life motivated by choices, activated by experiences and while ascending or decending in levels of consciousness. Each incarnation presents oportunities for each and every incarnated Spirit to raise their levels of conciousness higher than their present level of conciousness. The higher the level of consciousness the closer to the perfection of All that IS and the closer to the Truth of All that IS. All Spirit incarnated are given the same starting point with their first incarnation, the same chances, no one is better, or has a better shot, or given better circumstances. The initial incarnation is the starting point, what choices are made in such incarnation will depend on whether the incarnated spirit will ascend to the Celestial realms or inhabit the realms that preclude incarnation. It is through subjectivety that a human experience an illusionary existence. It is through the teachings, the religions, and social interaction that a human is presented with choices, these choices will either enhance or hinder the level of conciousness of such human. As the human continues the present existence the level of conciousness will either go up or down. The lower the level of conciousness the bigger the karmic propensities of such human and the likelyhood of reincarnating. As I said before, humans incarnate with a set level of conciousness such that if the original level of consciousness is not maintained or transcended to a higher level the Spirit must incarnate over and over again until a level of consciousness has been reached that will allow the Spirit Self steadily be in an attractor field that of the Celestial Realm. All Spirits originate from the Celestial Reams and they are given the same oportunity to return to such realm. The choices are simple, live a life that is Love based as the context of All...in such forgiveness, lovingness, and compassion are the dominant factors. Human exercising such simple existence will reach a level of awareness that will transcend the need to depend so emotionally with the ego/self. As such, the awareness will lead to a willingness to surrender the ego/self/will to the Divine Father/God/Godhead. This surrendering is motivated by Love and only Love.
If the condition of Love does not exist in one self it can not be a condition that the self can experience in others. If the condition of forgiveness does not exist in one self it can not be a condition that the self can experience towards others. If compassion for one self does not exist it can not exist towards others. In so with the just said, Love, forgive and be compassionate with your(self) as in doing so will create an impetus in others including your conciousness level.
You are here, in this incarnation, to raise your level of conciousness, you will be in your next incarnation to raise your level of conciousness and your next incarnation will be approached for the same reason. Incarnation after incarnation until the level of conciousness has been reached enough to meet the minimum allowable to actually have a choice of whether to incarnate or not. Frankly, not very many Spirits in the Celestial Realms would be compelled to incarnate again given the illusion that humans live in. It is an illusionary perception that the ego/self creates for the mere purpose of survival, an almost animal instint survival. The ego/self does not live in the Lovingness, forgiving and compassionate states...it threatens its survival. Therefore, one needs to transcend the ego/self first.
Simple, very very simple. Live this existence in the eternal now...in lovingness, forgiveness and compassion, pray to the Divine God for guidance, seek only the Truth. God is perfection.

59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that NATuralMan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Proof please.

64yrs • F •
Forgiveness is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You exists....is that proof enough?

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Don't know where you got all this information forgiveness, but I agree with it.

It wasn't until I was 30 years old that I learned to love myself and when I did I fell in love with others.

I like to keep my posts short otherwise people will not read them.

In another lifetime I was a bank robber. I repented and was killed, took 3 bullets in the back. While in heaven (or heaven like place) I looked down and saw all kinds of evil that I now cannot remember except the last thing and that was a mushroom cloud. While I was in the most wonderful place in world, such a good feeling that I could not explain after watching this horror underneath I was told I had to leave, I cried, but I was insured that everything would be ok.

In a dream I was told that the false god created both our body and our soul, however the true God takes us and makes us unto himself as if we were a ball of clay.

That is the short and sweet, it would take pages to explain all of that fully, but I would say it agrees with what you are saying and is testimony to where ever you found that information.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 64yrs • F •
okcitykid
I did not "find" this information....it is a knowingness within. Raising one's level of consciousness enables a person to be part of this knowingness. What I wrote did not come from any source but from my heart. I have done my share of studies and yes information has been gathered from here and there...but what I wrote comes from the "inner" knowing that guides every single one of us....but only if we are in-tuned with our Higher Self. I have also written other things here, you are welcomed to read. Love writing, I have much to share.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You sound like a complete jack-ass. Maybe you should give us some REAL evidence that some that DOES NOT believe would take in as evidence. Remember that when you are talking to someone that doesnt believe it is your job to talk to them in a way way where they will except you.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A belief is just that, a belief because some things cannot be proven.

Some will believe and some will not, its a choice we make that can't be made for us.

Have you ever heard the term, the first one who gets mad looses.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A belief is a belief. But if you are going to preach on an internet message board you should prolly make a good argument.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not sure about reincarnation but I certainly think that a person's soul soes go through some form of self cleansing. All religions and that includes new age beliefs and shaministic rituals are about finding truth so that a person can feel at one with this universe we find ourselves in. I actually don't think it matters which path you choose because in the end you come into it alone and you go out of it alone, what choices you make along the way and what conclusions for your own peace of mind can only make an individual soul stronger in the end.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
We exist because a groups of atoms and molecules make up our basic chemistry, but as for our purpose that answer will come with time.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes but how did those groups of basic elements and molecules come to make up our existence, by accident?
Such complexity such design in the nervous system and the brain's complex neurological pathways, a mistake, a freak of nature?? That's some lucky accident if you ask me.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
And what about the birds and bee's are they the same spirits as us. If not how to they have death and life without reincarnation. On top of that the earth is alive so are all the tree's former humans to with a equal chance of sinning as me. Is it going to grow the wrong way?

Spirits may be there but not for such a primitive thought as reincarnation. Have you ever considered that spirits may have been created by the universe not the other way around.

I think we are here simply to learn the limitations of physical embodyment.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 64yrs • F •
Humans have consciousness, birds and bees do not. I wiill pose a question.....once you are done learning whatever you are learning about the limitations of physical emodyment, then what? Where do you go? Heaven?

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I believe that this universe holds many dimensions, many of which we do not understand and will be revealed with time. I simple believe that we move on to another stage in are life's that holds a different meaning.I think the goal of the universe is to bring everything and everyone together

I'm not hell bent set on holding this theory true but it works for me and how i live my life so i support it. I think reincarnation is such a morbid thought, the idea that you are put back on the earth simply to live through the same mistakes again and again, And that if you don't you get a better life next time you have to live.

I also don't believe in heaven. A wonderful place that everything is perfect. The world is what one makes of it and it can be heaven or it can be hell. So to go to a place that one could make their universe into would make no sense.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 39yrs • F •
obscure03 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hi there im just new here, you know i admire all of u guys bcoz of the way u think about what is happening in your lives. This is a nice forum! ..

""I wanna go beyond the truth""
Why do we exist?
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy