Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

womens rights

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doom123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
womens rights
lol thats the joke

"if life has no point whats the point in talking about it?"
 32yrs • M •
Schicksal is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You make me want to vomit, out of disgust to share the having of a penis with you.

"\"I am a sick man. ... I am an angry man. I am an unattractive man. I think there is something wrong with my liver.\" -Fyodor Dostoyevsky-"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with you on the subject of derogation of women, but...

quote:
Yo mumu so dumb she got shot by a gun on safety"
You're so dumb. Period.

Your hypocrisy is entertaining. You criticize a joke, but at the same time you add your own jokes in another thread that degrades another. I only say this because if I am not mistaken the title mother is usually reserved for a female. Your jokes degrade women as well. peace

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 32yrs • M •
Schicksal is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
quote:
Your hypocrisy is entertaining. You criticize a joke, but at the same time you add your own jokes in another thread that degrades another. I only say this because if I am not mistaken the title mother is usually reserved for a female. Your jokes degrade women as well. peace

Before you make a comment or have an opinion, maybe you should try to understand or grasp the situation at hand.

The joke that I meant to quote was:
quote:
Yo mumu so dumb she got shot by a gun on safety"

My response to said quote was:
quote:
You're so dumb. Period.

So next time you want to say something, try to think about it for more than 5 seconds.

Your thought process is degrading to other human beings.
Peace.

"\"I am a sick man. ... I am an angry man. I am an unattractive man. I think there is something wrong with my liver.\" -Fyodor Dostoyevsky-"
 34yrs • M •
quote:
My response to said quote was: You're so dumb. Period.

This still does not mute my point that you are degrading another. 'You're so dumb' is a degrading statement; no matter how you look at it. My original purpose for my comments was point out that you degrade others and criticize another from the same action that you are guilty of.

quote:
So next time you want to say something, try to think about it for more than 5 seconds.

My analysis was based solely off your original text. I just broke you comments down to their most basic form.

quote:
Your thought process is degrading to other human beings.

My tone was degrading just as was yours in the statement:

quote:
You make me want to vomit, out of disgust to share the having of a penis with you.

Be vigilant; guard your mind against negative thoughts. Peace.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 32yrs • M •
quote:
Your jokes degrade women as well. peace

No, they degrade people that degrade women.

quote:
This still does not mute my point that you are degrading another.

I degraded an idiot, he degraded women as a whole.

quote:
My original purpose for my comments was point out that you degrade others and criticize another from the same action that you are guilty of

I said one thing to one fool. I don't really think that means I'm degrading to others, just ignorant people, and people who offend me.

33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Shut up, it was a joke. Get it jokes are not meant to be serous. Schicksal you go back far enough in the joke threads you'll find some jokes about woman far worse then this one. Take a step back, this section isn't for being politically correct.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 34yrs • M •
quote:
No, they degrade people that degrade women.

sorry for my first quote, i did not mean to put the joke you quoted in my quote. it does not change what i am trying to get across....

Why degrade people at all?

quote:
I degraded an idiot; he degraded women as a whole.

So because you singled him out and degraded him its ok, but because he degraded a group of people it is justified to attack him?

True salvation is freedom from negativity, and above all from past and future as a psychological need.

32yrs • M •
jacisc0416 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Cryptic, you are being very contradictory as it is...

You have thoroughly abased yourself and you should just stop before you become seemingly more unintelligent and haughty.

"Time has fallen asleep in the afternoon sunshine."
 32yrs • M •
quote:
So because you singled him out and degraded him its ok, but because he degraded a group of people it is justified to attack him?

True salvation is freedom from negativity, and above all from past and future as a psychological need.

Yes, it is.

Furthermore, stop trying to be a pacifistic elder.

32yrs • M •
jacisc0416 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Cryptic...

Also, you should know, that you're being a little bit too serious.

"Time has fallen asleep in the afternoon sunshine."
 34yrs • M •
quote:
you are being very contradictory as it is...

It's hard to make up a debate over a subject you agree with the one you are debating with.

quote:
I agree with you on the subject of derogation of women

In the beginning of my post I stated, I agreed with you I just want to see if you would debate be knowing I agreed with you on the subject of the derogation of women .

quote:
stop trying to be a pacifistic elder.

quote:
you should know, that you're being a little bit too serious.

It was entertaining, and wanted to see your debating skills. It's nice to see a newer poster who actually is willing to participate in a debate. Peace

30yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SUPERBEAST is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
god damn cryptic truth i think that you and other dude gotta chill bro, i found it mildly amusing.

"i wanna hurt you just to hear you screamin' my name"
 34yrs • M •
i am glad you found it mildly entertaining

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ParallelShabba is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do womans rights give themt he right to sleep with my best friend suck off my other friend and then spread some shit about me if so then I PROTEST

p.s this didn't really happen I'm just making a point

"If you try to fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence"
womens rights
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy