A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

regret

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pumpkinlove is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
regret
whats one thing that you regret doing in the last month?

mine is trying to justify my breakup with revenge.
i told my ex's work that he was stealing from there. ( he was , and a lot )
first of all my ex didnt get in trouble for what happened to him and he didnt learn any lessons because his family got him out of it.
i regret hurting someone who cares about me so much. even though hes hurt me sooo much and made me cry and didnt care, i regret this so much and am finding it hard to get over what i did to him.

""if you can\'t handle me at my worst, then you don\'t deserve me at my best.\""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I regret not watching the continued episode of the x-files yesterday... my soul feels so empty not knowing what became of Molder

I don't usually regret anything, but that just did it for me.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 69yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that willowwater is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I used to have alot of regrets in the past, about saying/doing something or not saying/doing something, but I came to realise that everything I've said or done (especially those things I'd said/done in haste) were for a good reason, and it's only now that I'm beginning to see why!

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I regret walking out of "SEMI-PRO." I love will ferrel and some of his movies take a while to get good, at least with in half of the movie. I should not have walked out with my friends and asked for our money back. Those bastards don't even understand the magic that is will ferrel, ok maybe no one does but I still should not have walked out

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that i let my heart and am still continuing to let it get punished yet again, guess im a sucker for punishment

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hear you on that one

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Originally posted by MugenNoKarayami
quote:
I regret not watching the continued episode of the x-files yesterday... my soul feels so empty not knowing what became of Molder

I don't usually regret anything, but that just did it for me.

That's Mulder young fella!

I dont chime in too often but I was a HUGE X-Files fan. I actually got myself kicked off of a set a long time after I snuck on. They were like...hey...who the hell are you?!

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Something i regret...

Saying we cant be more than friends.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 23yrs • F •
lovebug is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i think that me and my best friend should forgive me

"whatever"
 23yrs • F •
lovebug is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
and I regret yelling at my friend beacuse I hurting her feeling by yelling at her and I dont know that i hurted her.

"whatever"
 23yrs • F •
just tell me again

"whatever"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that greed123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I regret not visiting my family on leave I got to tangled up in getting into my girlfriends pants that I forgot to spend time with my loved ones

(Feels like a asshole)

""I don't know, for now.""
regret
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy