Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

LIFE: the MMORPG

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is so accurate.

Dev: Our first content update is LIVE! We've now separated the light from the dark.
Troll: !@$#(*^&! You nerfed the dark!

Dev: Due to feedback we have adjusted light and darkness. Light will now last 12 hours and darkness 12 hours.
Troll: !#@(*$&!#$! You nerfed the light!

Dev: Our second patch has been released. We have separated the heavens from the firmament in preparation for future patches. We have adjusted light and dark to be on slightly variable schedules based on the newly introduced orbital physics system. This will result in light and dark having slightly different durations from day to day but in a fixed, measurable way.

Troll: !)($&!@#*&%^! Light and dark is now TOTALLY BROKEN!
Troll 2: Why can't the devs get something so simple as light and dark to work correctly? I quit!
Player: Can I have your stuff?

Dev: We have released a free patch that reveals the newly created 'land' feature. The waters are now separated from the waters and land is available.

Troll: !#$*(&! Still no fix to light and dark and now you screwed up the waters too!?!! WTH!!? You guys seriously suck! Learn to make a !@$*&^ GAME!

Dev: For our next update we will be introducing a new playable race called 'man'.
Player: Oooo will there be female men?
Troll: !$#(*&!@!!!!!! Another broken system on the way!
Player: Why are you still here?

Dev: Man has been released
Troll: !$#*!$(*! I'm naked?!?! WTH DEVS!?!?!
Player: I don't want to stare at a naked dude all day, could we get females please?

Dev: 'woman' has been added to the man race
Player: WOOT!
Troll: !$#@(*&!$@*(&! Added woman messed up my man. His graphic is all glitched now below the waist. And WTH can't I eat from the tree in the middle of the garden place on the land.
Player: My woman can eat from it, here, I'll show you.

Dev: EXPANSION! The Outcasts has been released!
Troll: !@$(*&#!$(*&!! An expansion? Some glitched woman character trades me a freakin fruit that's SUPPOSED to increase my INT and instead a I get booted out into some wretched hole? WTF!!?@?!@# And by the way, morons LIGHT AND DARK ARE STILL BROKEN!

Dev: our first content update since the expansion will introduce a new raid area called 'the flood'
Troll: WTH!?!@? No fixes for land and waters, no fix for light and dark, my man has clothes now but I can't talk to anyone else because of the new languages patches, and you're adding more broken ****!?!!@??@# WTH!!?@?#

Player: I heard there will be a boat in the update

Dev: Enjoy our new patch! It's live!!!

Troll: @#$&@!%#&@! WTH!!!!! I just logged in and my character is GONE! WTH!?!?! OMG?!?!?!! It says 'The flood has washed you away'
Player: Oooo I love the new boat! It's so Big!

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol.that was great.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Player: Oooo will there be female men?

Can't stop laughingggg v

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy