You must empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water (Bruce Lee) - Ambition
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Binding words.

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Binding words.
I've had this thought for a while now, but never posted it on here until now. I have a sort of half-thought "theory" of why we are not able to do something of things we wish we could do.

And I think our words play a big role in this. for hundreds or maybe a few thousands of years, we've trained our minds that the words we use encompass everything we see and do.

Each of these passing generations, the meaning implied by these words deteriorates more and more, binding us to a meaningless meaningless language.

misinterpretation, less passion, less sympathy... our main tool for communication. Somewhere along the lines, we've simplified that tool and have forgotten what it can do for us.

Do you think we've become psychologically suppressed by our language that we are unable to do half the things we want to?

look as hard as you can... there may be something behind the curtains...

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
Binding words.
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy