Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

AnonVsScientology

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
AnonVsScientology
Jump on the bandwagon and fuck shit up on Feb. 10

In case you aren't aware, a war of sorts has been declared against Scientology. I support this as long as it remains physically non-violent . There are other videos released by Anonymous and Anon posers so feel free to educate yourself on all things Scientology.

http://www.funky-bunch.blogspot.com/

quote:
It has come to the attention of Anonymous that there are a number of you out there who do not clearly understand what we are or why we have undertaken our present course of action. Contrary to the assumptions of the media, Anonymous is not simply "a group of super hackers". Anonymous is a collective of individuals united by an awareness that someone must do the right thing, that someone must bring light to the darkness, that someone must open the eyes of a public that has slumbered for far too long. Among our numbers you will find individuals from all walks of life - lawyers, parents, IT professionals, members of law enforcement, college students, veterinary technicians and more. Anonymous is everyone and everywhere. We have no leaders, no single entity directing us - only the collective outrage of individuals, guiding our hand in the current efforts to bring awareness.We want you to be aware of the very real dangers of Scientology. We want you to know about the gross human rights violations committed by this cult. We want you to know about Lisa McPhearson. We want you to know about former members of Scientology's private navy, SeaOrg, who were forced to have abortions so that they could continue in service to the church. We want you to know about Scientology's use of child labor and their gulags. We want you to know about Operation Freakout and Paulette Cooper. We want you to know about Operation Snow White and Scientology's efforts to infiltrate the government of the United States of America.We want you to know about all of these things that have been swept under the rug for far too long. The information is out there. It is yours for the taking. Arm yourself with knowledge. Be very wary of the 10th of February. Anonymous invites you to join us in an act of solidarity. Anonymous invites you to take up the banner of free speech, of human rights, of family and freedom. Join us in protest outside of Scientology centers world wide. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. We will be heard. Expect us.
This video appears to have been removed

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
[  Edited by Wyote at   ]
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Dear sir,
You are a jerk. Nothing can stop us in our plan for world wide domination. Neither you, or your evil Alpha Beten allies will prevail.

On the day in question General John Travolta will fly all our minions back to our home bases in his private jet and lead them in a round of meditation on a deep "nova level" to stop any of your negative vibes from harming us or our centres.

And we will drown out your cries of protest with positive chanting. (Of course the chanting will be done in silence so any pregnant woman with the next batch of scientologists won't have their babies affected in the womb.)

And we hope if our chanting is loud enough, it will call down The Great Lord And Master Himself, the divine L. Ron. Hubbard. And he will descend from his heavenly spaceship in the sky and lay waste to you all.
signed,
Tom Cruise.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 40yrs • M •
Hah, that's classic.

These are useful considerations for any protest, so I've decided to post this video as well.

Feb. 10 Code Of Conduct

40yrs • M •
I was in the hospital on the 10th, but it seems things went rather well. The war has just begun I think.

All the cool protests initiated a Rick Roll at some point haha.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I couldn't stop laughing at this when I first saw this boiling on 4chan...

It was completely non-aggressive and I guess later on that day someone said " lets protest " and here we are.... lmaooo those kids make my day.

I too fully support this cause as long as it remains peaceful like you said.

Also, if you're interested, look for Mark Bunker aka wise beard. He's the host of Xenu TV and also plans on debunking scientology and exploiting their cult-like activities.

www.xenu.net

the people in this video had no idea who mark was (personally) until , they acted like they knew everything about him... I got a little confused when I was watching this the first time because of that.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That is seriously scary. These people are clearly brainwashed.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oh, ya if you run Linux, you must clearly be one of those terrorist seeking to infiltrate honest people (Window buyers) usage of the web. So that you may steal passwords => owners identity to finance your operations.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 36yrs • M
Disturbing..

36yrs • M
This is a BBC investigation of the cult.

36yrs • M

36yrs • M

36yrs • M

40yrs • M •
Anon is losing a bit of spirit so I'm just doing my part and bumping this.

Next protest is October 18. November could very well be a big comeback.

AnonVsScientology
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy