If we were blind and had no choice, would we hate eachother by the tone of our voice. - BABYLONWILLFALL
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Women To Be Farmed In The Future?

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
HumanBeast is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
In the not so distant future, women may be "farmed" for the purposes of pleasing men, according to Angry Harry, a men's right activist.

[quote="AngryHarry"]if anything, the chances are not so much that women will take over the planet and exterminate the men, but that men will start to 'farm' women for their very own purposes - just like they currently do with cows.

And, quite frankly, unless women in the west get their act together and start supporting men rather than making enemies out of them by supporting divisive feminists who do little more than continually stir up hatred toward them, and who, therefore, also undermine the whole well-being of their very own societies, then they shall surely deserve to be tamed, domesticated and harvested for the good of the planet, and, of course, for the contentment and happiness of the men who dwell upon it!
[/quote]
Source: http://www.angryharry.com/esKirstyWarkGlows.htm

His reasoning?

[quote="AngryHarry"]Listen carefully. Basically, women were designed by Nature to taste good to men when they are hungry; and that, fundamentally, is the end of the matter. The Universe does not seem to have figured out any other long term purpose for them. And even the ancients clearly recognised this by emphasising the important bits of women in their sculptures...

Realistically, women have only got one hope when it comes to having a happy future. They will have to taste good to men. And if they do not do this, then they are toast; because they will have nothing else to offer.

The converse, however, is not true. Men do not have to taste good to women to be of value to them. Without men - nothing. No houses or factories would be built or maintained. No roads would be constructed.

It is men who create, construct, develop, operate and maintain just about everything that represents the progress of humans on this planet.

This all suggests that women are going to have to behave more like women than like men, or they will find themselves heading for a fall.
[/quote]
Source: http://www.angryharry.com/esAreWomenBecomingRedundant.htm

So I guess women will have to act like Barbie again? Or if men want to live like the monks, they will just engineer artifical wombs and women will go extinct. I don't have an opinion on this, it just scares me.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's hot. When will the Mountain Dew flavor be available?

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
That's hot. When will the Mountain Dew flavor be available?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yes, please, I want to be notified of that immediately.

no, but seriously, that would be a scary thing though. I would absolutely hate to see a society of only men. It may just be me, but I think men need women as a counter balance to their radical decisions. If we didn't have women and children to worry about, we would have killed the entire planet by now. The blend of a woman's personality and a man's personality makes for the closest balance we can get without completely annihilating ourselves.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Am I the only one that sees that this discussion is moot unless someone can prove that boys don't need mothers?

Decius, that's a very good point, probably the most important. woman have been 'perfecting' the art of child raising since our species started. In almost every situation... the female is the one who takes care of the young... men just don't have that experience or motherly instinct to raise a kid. I'm sure they could... but it would be very rocky...

Is that where you're getting at Decius?

32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hmm. a child without a mother. one of my friends never had a mother, he turned out perfectly fine. although i know some do turn out bad.

a child with bother parents. some turn out good. some turn out bad.

a child with only a mother. again some are good and some are bad.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 34yrs • M •
I think the question is, do you know of any one who was raised by just their father?

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Men must have a counter balance to their own perspectives in order to keep furthering their development. So must women. The end.

The writer of the article has obviously been abused by women either directly or vicariously and the poster is offended that such people exist. The fact remains that abuse happens and people are generally unsympathetic to this... and thus I spend many hours on pointless discussions, as do most people.

Look, this whole thread really is capable of being argued until the end of time. I could even throw in how this is all about economics and we could all discuss that aspect alone for a few hundred posts, yet get nowhere.

I have to laugh and joke when people come up with crazy absurd shit like this. I think if you don't actually take stuff like this seriously then things that really are important will present themselves more naturally and obviously.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that conantroutman is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if we are going to farm women we will have a good chance of modifiying them into better women. I wonder what great ideas scientists can come up with. I personally would like a mute one.

"everything about be is true, everything about me is false, everything about me is nothing, it is through omission that i seek to be exact"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Lone parent families where the father is the head is on the rise. Mnay people have been raised by just their fathers, but most have found mother figures in women around them.

A mute woman, wow are you serious?

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 38yrs • F •
seagurl595 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
that is totally wrong!! Why would anyone do something like that !

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that conantroutman is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
NO! i was only joking about the mute thing. Maybe just one that naggs a little less!!!! Or with an off switch.

"everything about be is true, everything about me is false, everything about me is nothing, it is through omission that i seek to be exact"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy