Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

bottled up

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
bottled up
Does anyone else have a problem with keeping everything that is bothering u bottled up and u just don't want to talk about it, and then it gets to the point when u can't take it anymore and u break down? god damn. i'm just having one of those days...

"free country my ass."
 71yrs • M •
Ignatius is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
If you bottled everything up you would not have made the post that you did. Have you ever heard of imaginary obligation?

Imaginary obligation is when you mimic the herd because they all pretty much bottle up too. To break that you need to epress your natural strength and superiority over the herd.

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evol is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah, I know those days.
And everything seems to hit you a lot easier.
=/
Try finding a way to let things out.
I just talk about everything.
If you can't trust anyone start writting
maybe poetry, journal, somethin you save in your computer, or write everything then get rid of it so no one will see but it still gets at least somewhat out.

"I am contradiction"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my being paranoid, i would never write anything down or talk to any of my friends. so i found another way. Blowing stuff up. using molotov cocktails, m60's and other things. but of thankfully enough im not stupid enough to do this to any houses. just in an empty barren field with no grass in it. and maybe even the old scrap car we have out there. its really fun you should try it.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evol is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
XD
sounds fun
lol

"I am contradiction"
 37yrs • F •
mc_light1202 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm like that. i'm not one to be emotional so I tend to hold things in until I just have a meltdown. Writing things down helps a little, but nothing works as much as talking about it. just don't do what i do. Recently i've figured out that drinking really helps me escape and it's dangerous.

34yrs • F •
i smoke pot when i'm upset.

"free country my ass."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that fireangel is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Not really sure that's a good solution to your problems. As satisfying as it may be momentarily it'll only help in the long run if you are ALWAYS high.

Not only is that impractical but also very dangerous. I think you should look for more conventional ways to take care of you pent up issues. I know that I've resorted to writing, sometimes its also good to find a complete stranger and talk to them.

That one worked for me for a bit, just find someone who's willing to talk to you, and who seems like they could be helpful, and it helps to find someone you know you'll probably never see again.

Then you spill all your problems on them, and they can give you whatever advice they may have. Just a suggestion, but doin pot seriously isn't gonna get you anywhere, i promise.

More than likely it'll just lead to more problems you'll have to bottle up. and if you need a complete stranger to talk to, send me a message, and i'll talk to ya. Wouldn't be the first time I've listened and in all hopes it won't be the last.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I used to be like that a lot when I was little, but I didn't really have a choice in the matter. About 6-10 years later, now that I'm out on my own, I've finally be able to introduce myself to talk to people about what I'm feeling. Sometimes it makes people mad that I don't tell everyone what's wrong, but usually they don't know that I've only been trying to do this for a few years. Old habits are hard to break.

I really love writing, or playing the piano. I can express my feelings in any way possible through those and I don't know what I would do without them now.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 34yrs • F •
i write poetry, that helps get things out a little.

"free country my ass."
 30yrs • F •
sexi.lil.bexi is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
sexi lol but bored xxx becki [b]

"sexi"
bottled up
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy