A man talks dirty to a woman and its sexual harassment. A woman talks dirty to a man and its $3.95 a minute. - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

near death experiences.

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
near death experiences.
Anyone here ever have a near death experience? did it affect you permanatly? were u able to get over it? i'm having a little trouble myself. how did u almost die? i know it's kind of a dark subject. just wondering if i'm the only one.

"free country my ass."
 71yrs • M •
Ignatius is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
In my near death experience i ididn't see my life flash before my eyes, I didn't take Jesus into my heart. I went into this mental state in which I didn't know anything more than I did when I was born. It was pure five senses and thought came to an end. I wish I would have stayed that way after the ordeal because it was pretty cool.

34yrs • F •
yeah, i remember mine and i just felt my self drifting off and i just felt completely at peace. nothing on my mind.

"free country my ass."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's weird, because mine felt more like 5-10 minutes = 10 hours. I could not think enough because I felt like time was going by so slow physically, but my mind was going a thousand miles an hour, so to speak x_____x!!!!.. I was perceiving it in a third person perspective but at the same time It felt like first person too... a weird feeling.

It was kind of a bitter sweet thing in the end... I actually did just want to push myself further and end it because it was so agonizing lying there for 6 hours ( that felt like an ETERNITY ) But at the same time, I had all that time to think about my life, and I mean everythingggg about my life, and ever since I have had this feeling like I got to evaluate-change-and cherish every last thing about myself, and what I want to do or change in the future about myself.

I was once a very kind person who gave out as much love as I could to every one I could... Now, indescribably more-so.

It started off really bad, but as I started to come back, reflecting back on an eternity of thoughts- I felt as if I had the chance to think about everything I've always wanted to think about but never thought I had enough time to go through all those things.

Thankfully I only had 18 years of thoughts to go through, or that night would have seemed a hell of a lot longer, and honestly, I couldn't even fathum what it would be like if that happened again when I plan on passing away MUCH LATER on in life... that's a very scary and interesting thought....

and the more I think about that night... the more I think about my "god theory" and the whole "live your life the very best way you can"; day to day. Because when you go, you have alllllll those amazing thoughts to look back on for what seems like an eternity.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 34yrs • F •
for some reason my near death experience has made me quite bitter to a lot of people. it made me lose trust and put me on edge all of the time, but that's probably because it was an attempted murder situation. so it really hasn't effected me in a great way. but even when i'm having an awful day i just think about how lucky i am to still be alive.

"free country my ass."
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yes i had one of those. I'm not really good at taking care of myself, speacially when living alone. I tend to think that i'm stronger than my body and that it can withtake anything, i also believe that will can outdo death, mhm. One night i mixed a lot of things together my heartbeat was a rolling drum, i couldn't breath right and the upper part of my body got paralized. I said to myself "this is it", i was convinced that i was dying . I tried to walk in circles...think of something else but i stopped feeling he world around me, i withrawed within my body, aware of each sensation, it was scary. I called my brother to come and take me to the hospital...i don't have a car, i have a bicycle and even if i did i wasn't in a state of driving so i layed down and waited. everything was fading away, i stood up one last time and decided to look myself in the mirror cause the physical presence to myself wouldv'e helped me a little. "I'm still here" i layed back again, all my body was completely numb, i wasn't able to speak. You are going to kick me when i finish the story. at last my bro arrived and took me to a hospital. the interns there had a so laid back attitude and gave me a strange look...they asked me what did i take, i said that i only drank wine. All in all they told me that i had a nervous breakdown, a panic attack. You don't know how pissed i was at myself cause i never imagined that it would happen to me cause there was nothing in my life at the time that couldv'e caused that. My mom always tell me that i am depressive...how come i don't feel it?

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
[  Edited by pupa ria at   ]
near death experiences.
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy