Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast

User Thread
 54yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nickols_k is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Peace to you!

I've published the article:

http://my666.boom.ru/666_en.html

This material makes understanding of Revelation more clear and will help to be saved for many many people and will help to avoid terrible plagues for many other people!
You will not carry any responsibility for this link since this material was signed by me!
But availability of this material is important for now as never before!
Be blessed!

Announce:

At the age of thirteen I was thrown into another world by a fateful accident. Clinically pronounced dead, I returned from the afterlife with knowledge rarely glimpsed by the average person. This experience has defined my life as a person with each foot in a different world. Explaining the afterlife to those who have not had a near death experience requires breaking down the illusions that most people hold of what they call "reality". I hope that my experiences can enlighten others while allowing me to share my insights with my fellow humans.

I have received the seal of the beast in afterlife world 20-22 years ago. Main information - the first who meets us in afterlife world is the BEAST which is described in Bible, but not God as many think!

BEAST. This creature has size about 12 meters in height. This creature is able to stay on two legs and has very long tail (so it also 30 meters long including the tail).
IMAGE OF BEAST is any creature who has seal of beast with spirit of beast inside and without man's status!
MARK OF BEAST. After sealing up appears imprint! This imprint has name - mark. It looks like black tattoo which is putted on spirit (not on body) therefore can not be cutted out. It contains the head of dog with iron slam on head.
SEAL OF BEAST. The beast has the seal. It is like iron seal on a long pole. Any host is able to mark by seal of beast.
666 is number of men who will be marked by beast but will be saved!!! (i.e. common number of saved from all who will be marked by beast).
FOREHEAD whole forehead bone from brows up to top of head! The seal of beast is fatal when it putted on forehead or on any hand.
NAME OF THE BEAST. The beast has name, same as any creature who was created by Creator.
NUMBER OF NAME OF THE BEAST is number of people who will call themselves by name of the beast. I.e. 666 is number of people who will be saved from the lake of fire with seal of beast on any place. But the number of name of the beast is number of people who will call themselves same as the beast.
HOST is creature (man or angel) who received the seal of beast!!! Host can to mark up anybody by the seal of beast!
ROD OF IRON is spirit of beast which is inserted into us horizontally.

54yrs • M •
That speaks AntiChrist, who was born to be free! Who was born under sign 666!

42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Apart from the nutbag who wrote this; the number of the beast has now been found to be 616, the 666 was an error. 616 probably relates to the Roman Emporer Caligula - or maybe Nero, who was also a nutbag.

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 54yrs • M •
616 was found on damaged by time very old scriptures! 666 is right number.

42yrs • M •
Joker! Could you imagine someone getting the number wrong. It'd be like American generals waiting to hear if the nukes should be sent. Waiting on your orders sir, do we engage or disengage? Engage sir, engage. No....wait... I meant disengage.

616 comes from the:

Oldest surviving copy of the new testament.

In Latin, I=1, V=5, X=10, L=50, C=100, D=500, M=1000.

In Hebrew and Greek, the letters are assigned numbers.

The Greek form Neron Caesar written in Hebrew characters equals 666. The Latin form Nero Caesar equals 616.

Its based on languages and Nero is most probably the beast. He looks a bit different to the one you describe. But I prefer yours, I bet he could drink quite a bit of beer!

Either way he's a 666 or 616, I guess it depends what drugs are fuelling you bloodstream as to which one you like. I used to think Mr. Smith was the devil...he lived at number 64; but then some evil must have moved him to his new address at number 86; so I guess I'll take an average and hate 75. I'm going to say my beast wears a long coat, has dark hair, green eyes, 6 ft 2, often wears a blue tie and has a funny accent. Just like my boss then. I wonder what address he lives at.

Some people think sarcasm is immature....yes it is

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that was funny.

sarcasm comes as well to me as english does.

i heard that number is supposed to be marked somewhere on the antichrist's body(i cant remember where)....i wonder if Bush has been checked.lol

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 54yrs • M •
quote:
Joker! Could you imagine someone getting the number wrong. It'd be like American generals waiting to hear if the nukes should be sent. Waiting on your orders sir, do we engage or disengage? Engage sir, engage. No....wait... I meant disengage.

616 comes from the:

Oldest surviving copy of the new testament.

In Latin, I=1, V=5, X=10, L=50, C=100, D=500, M=1000.

I jeard many times this fairy tale! Nero has no relation to 666! Nero is not beast! Beast is tyrannosaurus, but not a man!

I'm living witness of the beast in afterlife, but not book readers like you!

42yrs • M •
Dude, you gotta stop taking them drugs.

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
but the exclamation in every sentence,it looks like he might be one of them preists.you know,the kind that beat the shit out of people and claim that it heals them.lmao.i love them guys.im waiting for one to just pull out a baseball bat and beat someone over the head with it,"the power of christ compells you!"....lol

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You know, everyone always laughs at the weirdo with the funny theory, id slap my knee if he was right! Jesus, could you imagine if he's right, and there is a judgement day, and the anti christ comes, damn, and jesus is resurrected, woah, we're going to be fu****. ALL OF US AND OUR JOKES

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 54yrs • M •
It's not a joke and I'm living witness of the beast in afterlife!

54yrs • M •
quote:
You know, everyone always laughs at the weirdo with the funny theory, id slap my knee if he was right! Jesus, could you imagine if he's right, and there is a judgement day, and the anti christ comes, damn, and jesus is resurrected, woah, we're going to be fu****. ALL OF US AND OUR JOKES

I'm AntiChrist!!! But it seems that you are satanistes

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I lol'd

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 54yrs • M •
"For all of you I sing this song
I you don't understand, my laughs will last long
...And I shall turn to you and say
"I worship the evil"

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy