Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. - Dennis Diedrot
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast - Page 6

User Thread
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well Nicholas, I'll let you have a few explanations for my "behavior" -

At every turn you have been evasive... you have made a claim that should shake the planet... but it isn't shaking the dust off your gym socks...

Everytime we have asked you to substantiate your claim you have retreated to the spirit realm... nothing material

The one material thing you had THE MARK disappeared...

NOW...

You want people to engage in Glossolalia... made up language bablimg for 3 to 4 hours at a time... preferably at inanimate objects... like refrigerators and toasters...

Here's the problem...

If a person engages in this self hypnotizing act of hysterics... and they have been alive for any amount of time, say 10 to 20 years...

So many variables in their lives will line up that I offer them a second form of the "highest magic out there"...

"AdamSethGod-olia"...

In my version you sit still for 3 to 4 hours... and I guarantee you the same amount of variables at play in your life will line up anyways...

That phone call you wanted will still come in... that girl or guy you wanted to call or not to call will still do it...

Nick is just playing on the numbers... it's all according to chance...

By giving you something to do that boggles the mind it will get you to "believe"... it's just cult technique...

Not magic... because there is none..

Nick never answers me directly ever notice that....? Weird huh?

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 54yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nickols_k is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You are mistaking - my mark is presented on me that was not hypnosism!

[  Edited by nickols_k at   ]
 52yrs • M •
Nick you have no mark...!

There is nothing there....!

Or as you would say... only special people can see it because it is on your soul... near your cheek....

What a load of crap...

And by the way... this whole issue of the mark being a "soul mark" only came up when we began asking to SEE the mark...

Just as all "evidence" will disappear when we ask to see it... just keep asking...

Nick you have no VISIBLE mark therefore you have no mark...

Jackass... if you could show some other evidence like some of these powers but you claim again

you don't want to use them here...
quote:
I try to not show my power in forums! I'm preaching glossolalia which is competable to highest magic.

Thanks for protecting us all from the truth we all seek...

Jack-a-lope... you have no powers... because a nut bag like you wouldn't hesitate to use them in any arena... especially to get attention...!

So don't try to convince us of your superior moral position you don't have it...

You are an utterly non-mysterious horribly normal person...

Talking to you is like going out for dinner in the city and there's a drunken bum dancing up a storm...!

Carefree about his lowly condition... he's amusing for awhile... but if you watch for too long it becomes pitiful...

I mean, it's good that the bum can escape and find happiness in his lowly condition... but watching too long makes you kind of pity him for a way out...

What is the way out for you Nick...? Satan must have offered a way to break the contract...?

Do you need an elf, a dwarf a wizard and a princess to travel with you to Mordor...?

I can see you now looking everywhere in your room for your dirty magazines after your mom has thrown them out...

"Where is it...?! Where is my PRECIOUS...!?!"

54yrs • M •
You are wrong because I have the mark of the beast!

52yrs • M •
You are a liar... only to yourself at this point...

because you have said it is invisible... can only be viewed by special people... like you

It's there but it's not there so you can't show it to us...

You have no mark... do I need to say it in backwards-speak for you to get it...

"you are having no mark dellible on face or buttocks cheek no mark you have on soul or foot...!"

Idiot you have contrived this entire world to satisfy and express your angst... perhaps your pain...

If you could be honest with it you would have by the age of almost 40 so I don't expect it...

But with respect to it I don't expect you to go anywhere either... it's like a Nascar race... circles at 200 miles an hour... no progress...!

And the crap a cockroach took on you when you fell asleep at the computer doesn't count...!

52yrs • M •
Ever notice almost every time you walk down the street your home is on, nothing happens... wierd huh...?

Spooky is nothing but a trick of the mind and the facts can always be warped around the times to make them seem special...

Strange connectivity to the forces of nature through inactivity... by just meditating or praying for it is childish... it's like throwing a mild mannered tantrum...!

You'll never set off an atom bomb by just thinking about E = mc squared...

You have to go through the steps to do it...

If Nicholas were the Anti-Christ his rise to power would be assured and not appear as some wingless bird flapping in a shit-puddle...

Nicholas_K... If you are the Anti-Christ... set a date and time and make something happen... something supernatural... something none of us can deny is true and can link to you...!

Stop the weather... Start some...! You're a false angerl of light spread some world peace where there is insurmountable violence...

Then you won't have to produce the mark on your "cheek"... which you haven't cleared up which region of your body we're dealing with yet so we may be relieved if you set off a volcano or something instead...!

Go get 'em Beelzebub...!

54yrs • M •
The real liar in the world it's Jesus and his followers!

52yrs • M •
I knew you wouldn't / COULDN'T answer... sick-Nick

you are a bad joke and deserve the attention we give one...

I'm glad you've exposed yourself like this though... powerless wimpering puddle of punk in the middle of his room with only a computer for a friend...

We're all laughing at you... at the same time ole' Nick...

But you won't take the honorable way out will you...? Bam..!

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If this nick guy really is from Russia then I have a feeling he believes, based on all the bullshit religious propaganda about hyper-religious americans in both domestic as well as the foreign media, that all U.S. citizens are deranged, fanatic, fundamental christians. I think Nick is playing a game in an arena he thinks he's familiar with based on what he's seen in the news. I think he believes we ignorant american christians will be convinced and frightened by all his bullshit.
Nick, the few christians that would actually join this forum aren't ignorant country folk. They won't even respond to you, nick. Give it up, nick. It's not working.

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
 54yrs • M •
If you guess me a liar then never ask me your questions!

52yrs • M •
C'mon Nick...

Do something Apocolyptic...already...!!!!

You don't seem to be at peace for some one with such "power"

Prove it prove it prove it...!

54yrs • M •
I have no needs to prove someting! I never make supernatural deals payfree!

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
so we have to pay you to see something extra-ordinary? sounds pretty cult-ish to me

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 52yrs • M •
So how much for a super natural action...?

And are there gurantees...?

Do we use paypal...?

Ha'...!

This proves it... you are obviously just some wind-bag playing at being crazy and all this "me anit-christ..." talk has been non-sense...

There's no other way to explain it...

Or do you really mean to say that for the right amount of money you can perform mystical magical tricks....?

And a clear yes or no will suffice... not your double talk going nowhere language...

Because if you're saying you can perform real magic for money then we've made some progress at last...

Because that's a lie.

There is no magic... no matter how much you pay...

But this does prove my point from the beginning of this thread... sooner or later you pass the collection plate...

Ha' ha' ha'....

Does your mommy wear too much make up and cry for no reason...?

So this whole hoax was played simply to sell your ability to read our palms... again you give all Russians a bad name..

54yrs • M •
Even God doesn't provide any guaranties! Fuurthermore, supernatural deals same as signs and miracles can not be evidences of rightenousness of somebody!

Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy