Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Describe Your Death

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Describe Your Death
Everyone has to go somtime.
The way we go is all we can wish for.
Describe the way you would like to die.

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jimbobby is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's probably the most bizarre question/request I have ever heard. Still, good question though.

Personally I'd just like to die without knowing when for as long a time a possible. But seeing as you ask how would you like to die; how about on a beach in the bahamas surrounded by beer and fit young ladies. I could be pleasing one woman with all other women flashing at me and posing for me, sipping my cocktail in the sun and then just pass out and die. Lets make it on a speedboat just off-shore after racing it and winning. That must be up there.

"Only gay people have quotes to look good"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I want to be murdered by somebody who loved me so much, so infactuated with me, desired me to such an extent that he could not handle the idea of that we could not be. hell its gotto be a nikki french book, this means he has to be beautuful, but insane. brilliant. genius. and i wish music to be played like in films, theres always music in the backround. it has to be dramitic, romantic, passionate, poetic, it has to make the earth shake, make peopel fall to their knees, nobody cared about my birth so appreaciate my death. everyone has to know.
and.
i have to look beautuful when it happens, loose hair,. forbidden hair.

forbidden me.

But. its just a day dream.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I want to go peacefully after having a really good upbeat day. And of course being able to see the one I love the most the entire day.

After last week, I've learned the hard way that if your life can end at a moment's notice, you should have the best day of your life... every day.

Because that moment and all the years before it are all the memories you'll ever get to spend an eternity with. <3

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 64yrs • M •
GM1258 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I suppose if I got to choose I would elect to pass in my sleep
without ever seeing it coming.
There are certainly worse ways to go (drowning, fire, falls).
I recently saw the movie "Final Destination" by which
a group of students, who were "meant to die",
escaped a burning plane crash only to be
sumarily hunted down by the Angel of Death
one by one.
I've often wondered if our time is cast in stone
or if other variables come into play.
I just hope when it's my time I go quickly w/o any pain.
I woudn't want to lingor on for months or years due
to an illness or injury of some sort.

GM

"life is the childhood of our immortality"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'd like to die in my home on a sunny afternoon. There should be at least one family member in the same house, but I would like him/her to be in another room the instant I die. I want my death to feel like I was falling asleep for a nap. It would be really cool if I could die smiling. I'd want to die in a way that will not shock those I leave behind (meaning no car crashes or heart attacks).

It was hard picturing this because death never seems real. I've never seen anyone die either.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doom123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i want to fall peacefully into death without knowing. one day i will find out that I'm dead through gnosis. one day i will awaken and realize all time has ceased. i will feel the unchanging existence of the static reality of eternity. then i will return to the vast purple beach on which i once lived in a dream. i will orthogonally escape the linear temporal spectrum. ascend the x axis into peace.

"if life has no point whats the point in talking about it?"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Not so bizzarre to me...

I will go preferrably long after I have watched the last of my enemies seedlings die horribly...

and when my enemies have watched their children perish through torture at my hands...

and see that their own lives and wealth and power was spent in pure futility...

i will begin the slow and arduos task of torturing them to death... and as they heal from the troture... and sanity returns briefly and they realize the intrevenous IV drip and the attending physicians are all my own... and none of it is for their benefit only to prolong their terminal agony...

nearly I will be happy...

when they are shocked back to existence again and again... and healed emotionally from the shock and turmoil... only to begin again... and again....

the last 30 years of my life will have been well spent by then...

and I can pass the remainder of the task on to my children's children... if the enemies seed should have endured...

as the need should arise... we may allow them to live on... if our power encompasses them so.. that we may torture them further... generations long

for the feeling and planning of vengence has been studied and found to have the direct brain chemicals identical in composition to the brains love chemicals...

and I wish to be the "Lord" of this Life... the life of my enemies.

Too many small wills which wish for no Title at all...

To die as the master of my enemies that is how I wish to go.

If any body wants to change their answer... I get that.

Why is there no symbol here for God?

The Method...? The Sword... how else...? Steel sharpens Steel....! ha' ha' ha'

The Poetry and Paintings of Warriors are viewed and read and Sung long after their wars are fought and won and their funeral fires are burnt out... and the borders are secured... and their countries last longer.... and their names louder....! (LngOL)

It is a Wicked Science

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Funny though, you described their death with a passion but never described your own, Dear Seth.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that conantroutman is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
probably having a nice day with the one i love and the die after she strangles me during sex. That or after my greatest human ever award is presented to me in 2587

"everything about be is true, everything about me is false, everything about me is nothing, it is through omission that i seek to be exact"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ah, but I did describe my own... just didn't dwell on it...

quote:

The Method...? The Sword... how else...? Steel sharpens Steel....! ha' ha' ha'

I even took it lightly.... guess I've faced it a few times... literally not in quotes... so it doesn't mystify me and I'm not chasing it like I used to...

Plus you hurt enough people it starts to hurt you.... so don't so much be a war-monger unless you can bear the dreams...

LngOL....

Believe me, when death comes calling for me, I've got caller I.D.

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 34yrs • M •
AgainstTheGrain is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
As long as i can remember i've always wanted to die a certain way. I want to die while floating around in space, alone, taking in the feelings of the universe. Just me, my thoughts, and wonders about what will happen when i go. It would be truly incredible.

31yrs • M •
Joe5150 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
This may seem a bit cude...possibly cliché as well, but thoroughly intend to die of a heart attack during climax...what a way to go, huh?

"I'm an atheist, I swear to god."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it is a very beautiful sunny day and the father of my child is picking up my daughter for the day, even though we have just broke up. we get her in the car and ready to go. and i start getting questioned about who i'm seeing now and who i'm sleeping with. i ignore his questions, say good-bye walk inside and sit down in the chair. he comes through the door running into the kitchen. By the time i turn around he is coming at me with a kitchen knife. before i have time to react he plunges into my chest right beneath my breast bone, going all the way through my liver, puncturing a lung and putting a hernia in my diaphram, the knife is just one millimeter from my heart. he takes it out quickly and i stand up and he stabs me in the back, and runs out the door. i pound on my little brother's bedroom door which is locked and he is sleeping. i'm begging to please wake up. i give up on that, limp to the kitchen holding my stab wound in my chest. i grab the phone dial 911 and tell them what is going on. then i see the neighbor across the street is home and i drop the phone and limp quickly across the rode. when i reach her front lawn, i hear my little brother's voice(he's 14) and i drop to the ground, barely holding on to life. he knocks on the neighbor's door and before i know it the rescue squad is there. i get airlifted to the hospital and have life-saving surgery. THAT IS HOW I ALMOST DIED. THAT WAS ALL A TRUE STORY BELIEVE IT OR NOT. anyway i don't really care how i die as long as it's not from getting stabbed.

"free country my ass."
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That is effing crazy littlelady. Can I ask why he wanted you dead?

"The truth will set you on fire"
Describe Your Death
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy