Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Love

User Thread
 30yrs • F •
Betrayal14 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Love
[b]Ok first, I'm only 13 (turning 14 december 3rd). Im madly in love with this guy. He's a bit older. Ok really older hes 35 he kinda knows that I have a crush on him but I can't stand seeing him everyday knowing that she has him and not me. Hes married. I really need to tell him that I love him before I try to committ suicide but I'm just afraid that he doesn't feel the same way. Im serioulsy about to slit my wrists please help![b]

51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oh my God, you crazy kid! He's my age and I'm married with three kids, one close to your age.

I'm sorry babe but you've got some growing up to do!!!
You think you love this guy. You don't know what love is yet.

You desire him, you are turned on by him, there is a big difference. Believe me - try and find a teenage boy closer your age who is interested in the same stuff as you - what you are doing = is dangerous.

For a start, don't pursue him, because if you do you could do a lot of damage. Don't know if you look older than your years, but believe me, nothing can come of it only a prison sentence for him, pain for you, and devistation for his family!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
she is beyond correct.pursuing it would be the worst thing that you could do.its just your hormones.they go crazy right around 13.i just got out of that little stage.it is truely not fun.take Sorceress' advice and find someone around your age.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evol is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok, well I only read the 1st message
so i don't know what others commented
But hunny, you're very young
He has a wife.
He's gone through much more then you.
So honestly I don't believe you 2 would ever work.
1st off it's against the law, 2nd maybe he's happy with who he's with, 3rd i don't think you two would honestly be happy together, 4th you have so much to still expieriance.
Hell I am a 15 year old female that has gone through a LOT, but i still have so much I must still go through.
And it's not just what you've gone through, but how long you've gone through it.
Including life in general.

True love is very hard to find
Don't waste your young years on someone that you think you're in love with, that (no offence) but probally will never feel the same way.

If you need/want to talk or want more advice my e-mail is:
lilcryinangel69
I have the IM for it as well in case you do.
I'd luv to help however i can.

"I am contradiction"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that conantroutman is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it may sound bad but sometimes the only way people learn is by making mistakes. I would still advise keeping clear and finding someone more your own age.

"everything about be is true, everything about me is false, everything about me is nothing, it is through omission that i seek to be exact"
 34yrs • F •
velocitygirl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
It sounds like a made up story, just something posted for shits and giggles

"Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt"
 33yrs • M •
dunctem is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Just make him know what you feel and go for your own satisfaction. fuck everybody else, unless; you think somebody is worth to be real friends with. it sounds a little cold but some people are not real so just use them ,they will realize sooner or later or maybe never that life sucks and that its not worth while to waste it "fitting in". real love can only happen with real people.

"If you expect neverending joy you are fucked."
Love
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy