Anyone can make anyone cry... But it takes a Genius to make someone laugh. - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Things you hate.

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Things you hate.
I use the word "hate" as a general term, I guess you could say.[people over using the word etc etc] For all those people who take this word to heart, like I do, what do you 'strongly dislike' or what really tests your nerves?

I would have to say I hate very close-minded people. There's something about someone who don't consider possibilities that really boils my blood.

[random off topic posts prohibited]

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate being told what to do by someone else - which is why I can't hold down a job. I'm terribly proud and just hate being treated like a child.

Equally I hate busy body people telling me how to bring up my children. The government especially is always interfering in parental choices and the schools sometimes just really get my goat. For example and it might seem really petty to some people, but my kids don't like to drink water on its own, they like some flavouring in it, some sort of squash, but the schools are like, your child can only drink water at school no squashes. So they would rather a child became dehydrated because they won't drink water on its on than allow juice. I'm sorry but stuff like that just makes me so cross.

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate the fact that i make a fool out of myself in my own mind, and then i feel distraught as if it really happened.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate war, sex crimes and fate.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 33yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate people who use the word nigga and think its ok because they aren't saying nigger.

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i hate most cops who pull you over for something like your plate light being out, and start accusing u of having marijuana. but i didn't have any because i already smoked it. ha ha ha!

"free country my ass."
 34yrs • M •
ggentry237 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
there r several thangs i hate. i hate when people lry 2 make me conform 2 what other people thank thangs should b, i hate every body trying 2 rush u in2 deciding what ur going 2 do with the rest of ur life, but what i hate more than anythang is guys that treat girls bad 2 make them self feel beter, there is nothing worse than a guy that makes a girl cry.

"if ur not busy being born ur busy dieing."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate people that do things, that's T H I N G S, for the sake of being different.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i hate lifes cruelty.
i hate deaths finality.
i hate loves pull
i hate hate itself

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i hate fake people or people who make fun of people who act different just for the sake of trying to be cool(popular), i hate people who cheat on their spouse.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"I hate people that do things, that's T H I N G S, for the sake of being different."
^^
That's exactly my roommate! To take it one step further, I hate it (it's more that I just find it annoying) when people assert themselves of anything.

"The truth will set you on fire"
Things you hate.
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy