The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. - Denis Diderot
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why do women nag? - Page 2

User Thread
 68yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chiron is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think its all about POWER.

The 'nagger' is the one that is lacking in power but seeks to somehow gain it, and the person who is being nagged is unwilling to relinquish their power and therefore feels resentful.

Even attempts by women to seduce (being beautiful/desireable) are merely a means to gain power. But this is soon recognized as a very temporary sitauation, so the women feel resentful, and then start to nag.

32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lmao i dont nag...end of lol i'm more than happy wih what i have. hes charming gorgeous he respects me. never asked me to change for him, he loves me he's always there for me he makes me laugh, he conforts me when i cry and doesnt just tell me to stop crying, he tells me to let it out and he stays with me though it all. he understands me, and I Love Him. he is the most amazing guy in the world.

<3

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 68yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chiron is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well xloobyloox,
you are currently young, beautiful, and therefore at your most powerful.
Use your power wisely, be mindful of it, and be sure not to give it away. I am glad you sound so happy and positive!

32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ty

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
 36yrs • M •
SpankmasterFlex is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ok... as a guy, i know we dont always do the right thing, we do fuck up a lot, not because we dont love you girls, but because were guys. we think different, we act different, sometimes not according to the womans liking. now to the nagging... yes it does happen... and sometmes you find that changing behavior in accordance to the nagging will earn you more nagging as you have hit another extreme. and sometimes you arent even supposed to go along with the nagging and it is simply carried out with a purpose for you to show you can stand up for yourself. be VERY careful with that last one. every girl wants their guy perfect. so like it was stated earlier by someone else, you can not STOP he nagging, you can only minimize it. dont see it as something negative, as it is a sign that your girl is a girl and that she cares about you. in general: please your woman, show you what you can do for her, its what she wants. she is not there to stick needles in you and watch you suffer. and if she is... well lets say then im pretty sure nagging will be the least of your problems...

""for f*cking out loud!""
 80yrs • F •
Curiosity is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Nagging is a comodity that men develop to perfection, by getting there own way in every way. T.V. Holidays, lack of housework, expecting the women to be at there every beck and call and we are supposed to smile and say O.K. dear whatever you want. Never mind that I have put up with your wants etc for the past fortyfive years like the good wife should even though I worked full time and brought up three girls. So when poor Sorcerer tells you about a bad Sunday, remember girls that is one of many, unless you live alone with no family.

"Quantum Sufficit"
Why do women nag? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy