Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Female Superiority?

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PhilipMui is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Female Superiority?
Through outtime females have been scrutinized with their "inferioriotiness" vs men. Vs men in physical attributes females are on the low side and with the side of the brain that has to do with building. But females are spritually more open and has a deeper understanding of the non materialistic side. If females feel more, and if they sense more. Wouldn't they be better? Ex: Man goes to heaven VS woman who goes to heaven. Man learned from his life time how to take advantage of woman's feelings and how to build cars and beat the living s**t out of people VS woman who learned spritually because they were more open and learned more life lessons. This is hindered today because of the idealism of materialism.

"Thy Lovest Soul"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Philip, spirituality and materialism are not opposites. They are joined. Otherwise humans being material also wouldn't have the potential to love each other.

Ethics is a purely human thing. To me, the laws of nature operate first and foremost. Ethics, really, is best undertook by someone who preserves their youth but yet know and understands enough of the environment; both natural and built. Spirituality isn't a battle of sex; I've seen nastier women fights than man fights and I've seen the manipulative powers of women just as much as the agressive powers of man.

No, what your really looking for I would say in spirituality is freedom to accept and build rather than freedom to hate or blame.

""No words""
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that PhilipMui is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
completely right, and my title and my point is a bit vague

"Thy Lovest Soul"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sometiimes what we think is better is really bad and sometimes it is good.
So if woman wanted to take the superior side of things wouldn't they try there hardest to take that position?
If woman are more open minded to the spiritual side of things wouldnt they be able to talk to god or whoever then follow what he says?
Some men think that that would be a sign of weakness to be reliant on another being to support them. But then again how far did they get?
Most of the war stories you hear about are about people who believed in god and were saved. People love stories like that. The hero comes out on top, beating all his enemys when he was outnumbered.
So if woman are trying harder for superiority or trying to be recognized why dont you hear about the woman more?
Yeah you hear about women sometimes but its mostly men you hear about. So if they are more open to the spiritual side of things why do they worry about the physical tings or what others besides there god(s) think about them? It shouldn't matter i would think. Then again i am what you would probably call one of the "materialistic guys"

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gildon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Everyone I know is materialistic every man, woman, and child. If we weren't materialistic how would we know who we are? Everyone is connected with something physical in their lives. Man are not more materialistic than women. I believe that it's pretty equal.

"The thief is the heart, the world is in his pocket."
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
excluding some people. I have known some people who do not love anything but GOD. I met this guy who loved god and quite literally survived off of god. all he talked about was god and he didnt have any possesions at all. Well he did have clothes but he didnt really care about those.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that gildon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I know what you mean zyphon. People become obsessed with god and religion. I believe there is a higher power, a god all spiritual energy. Making an obsession with god can be dangerous.

"The thief is the heart, the world is in his pocket."
Female Superiority?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy